Can these be had in a counterbalanced version. If not which would feel closest to a counterbalanced putter like a daddy long legs?
I mean the Stoke Lab shafts are counterbalanced already with a weight plug in the butt of the grip. You can also add a heavier grip to make it more pronounced

I am putting remarkably well, for me, with the 2-ball ten tour lined S w/ stroke lab shaft. I put a Flat Cat Solution grip on that might not stay, but the results so far are positive. I kept the weight in with the shaft and the heavier grip does lighten the feel of the head. Regardless, alignment and keeping the stroke on that line are crazy easy with this putter.
It's awesome hearing the confidence it sounds like you have with this one!

I still have the 2 ball TT on my brain to replace my TT ten. I rolled the new version over the weekend and really love the 2 ball look to the original ten. Yesterday was the first time I ever used a TT ball along with the putter and I was pretty shocked. I've never used a line on the ball or anything but using the TT ball I made every putt that was 5 feet or closer. For me, this is an incredible feat and confidence booster, especially with league play starting in a week. I might just have to order one and go head to head for the spot in the bag.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

So I totally posted earlier about how I prefer the BoP, and I putt well with it...but I am really intrigued by the 2 Ball Tour Lined Ten. I’ve never gamed a 2 Ball before, but I made the mistake of rolling one in a local store and it just feels amazing.

My brain says getting a new putter is totally unnecessary, but man oh man I’m tempted.

The single line Ten was really good once again. The greens were fast Bermuda with a lot of movement and i was consistently making the 4-6 foot putts i needed to win the match with my friend. The lag putting was really good as well

So I got to hit more putts today with the 2 Ball Tour Line Ten, and I definitely like it...but ultimately I think I'm going to stick with my BoP for now. There are things I like about both putters, but at the end of the day, to me, the BoP just feels more comfortable and I feel like I putt better with it. I think it has to do with the weight - maybe I'm crazy, but I think the BoP is just a bit heavier then the Ten, which I prefer. It's the kind of thing, though, where I bet if I gamed the 2 Ball Ten before trying the BoP, I'd be saying the Ten is better lol.

Plus, keeping my BoP in my bag warms my inner Trekkie heart.

On a whim I ordered a 2B10 Tour Line double bend (I already have the slant version) the new one was scheduled for 1st week of June to ship but yesterday jumped to mid-September. I called customer service this morning and they are saying the head is what is holding the order up. I promptly cancelled the order as 5-months is hard to swallow. If there are not record sales this year for golf I'll be shocked, and if not I question golf manufacturing processes.

2 rounds in with the 2 ball tour lined. Makes alignment so much easier. Great feel and instant roll. No complaints at all. I think (and hope) that my putter search has ended. :ROFLMAO:

Finally played on some decent greens for once and rolled the single line Ten very well today. 30 putts, 2 birdies and a couple 8 footers for par. Haven’t rolled a putter this well in some time.

What is kind of blowing my mind is I didn’t use a line on the ball all day today. The alignment on this putter is so good I’m able to pick my spots and line up based on that instead of staring at a line. Might start putting this way more often.

Finally decided to putt around with this lineup today. Feels really really stable. I actually liked it better than the current Triple Track TenS I had been using on and off.

so much so, that this came home with me today.

1CDB831C-7FD0-44C0-94C6-0B54B8146C8D.jpeg

Rolled a few of these at the store today. Luckily for my wallet I wasn't really dropping anything this time, but it's obivous how easy these are to align. Tried a single line and a regular 2ball. Both were super natural to line up. I'll definitely be giving these another go next time I'm out.

What I find interesting is how particular golfers are inre of what alignment aid line is used on a putter. It always seemed to me that 'less' was more for the avid golfer. Now, with the TT, and even the SL, golfers have gone the opposite direction in the size of alignment aids. I remember reading posts that say some don't even like a line or dot on their putter. If I were to get a #10, it might be a single line, but to each their own!

What I find interesting is how particular golfers are inre of what alignment aid line is used on a putter. It always seemed to me that 'less' was more for the avid golfer. Now, with the TT, and even the SL, golfers have gone the opposite direction in the size of alignment aids. I remember reading posts that say some don't even like a line or dot on their putter. If I were to get a #10, it might be a single line, but to each their own!

I've been a bit consumed by the 2ball variants with this release, but the single line ten is super easy to line up as well.

I've been a bit consumed by the 2ball variants with this release, but the single line ten is super easy to line up as well.
I agree 100% something about it just works.

Had another great putting round with the single line Ten. It's crazy how stable it is when i miss the center.

Loved the ease of alignment when I played my first two rounds with the 2Ball Ten S Triple Track this weekend. Didn’t make any putts of note, but on two new courses that would have been a bonus. Really think I need to get a Superstoke grip on this thing though, but having trouble finding the weight of the stock pistol grip anywhere so I can try to match close enough with the SS.

Loved the ease of alignment when I played my first two rounds with the 2Ball Ten S Triple Track this weekend. Didn’t make any putts of note, but on two new courses that would have been a bonus. Really think I need to get a Superstoke grip on this thing though, but having trouble finding the weight of the stock pistol grip anywhere so I can try to match close enough with the SS.
Not an expert on finding threads but I am sure that the weights of the Stroke Lab grips are in that thread or in one of the threads that talk about any of the Stroke Lab putters. Might even be earlier in this one.

the original SL pistol grip is 75g IIRC, but I don't know if they've moved enough weight around in new releases to have changed that. Paging @Luke WilliamsCG

the original SL pistol grip is 75g IIRC, but I don't know if they've moved enough weight around in new releases to have changed that. Paging @Luke WilliamsCG

Thanks...since I think I’m going to replace it anyway, I guess I can cut it off and just weigh it. Sometimes the obvious answer is the easiest one.

Thanks...since I think I’m going to replace it anyway, I guess I can cut it off and just weigh it. Sometimes the obvious answer is the easiest one.
Haha yup, that's definitely an option. Keep in mind there is a weight in the butt of the shaft as well (30g was the original SL weight plug with pistol grip). It's not easy to remove but could be theoretically be taken out if you need to go with a 100ish gram grip.

So cutting the grip off and weighing it, I got 74 grams.

So cutting the grip off and weighing it, I got 74 grams.

was that the pistol grip? Any issues installing a new one? My normal putter grip is around 70g, so that would be a pretty solid swap.

was that the pistol grip? Any issues installing a new one? My normal putter grip is around 70g, so that would be a pretty solid swap.

Yes, that was for the standard pistol grip. I haven’t installed a new one yet (need to buy one this weekend) but it didn’t seem like it would have any differences. I do see the weight in the butt end and I didn’t try to remove that, but as long as you weren’t trying to do the counter core SuperStroke, it looks like an easy swap

Put a GP Tour SNSR 104 (red) on my 2-ball tour lined putter. I had this grip hanging around and finally decided to try it. I like it. The feel is fantastic. 👍

Also, a quick PSA. While there I noted that I was struggling to get power on longer putts. We checked the loft. 8*. WTF? We tested a couple of other ten putters in the shop. They were all 3*. Bent mine to 3*. Boom, power on. As I thought about it, it did bug me that I could always see part of the white face no matter how much forward lean I used. If you have one that feels off, get it checked. Mine came that way from Callaway. :mad:

Back