Put a GP Tour SNSR 104 (red) on my 2-ball tour lined putter. I had this grip hanging around and finally decided to try it. I like it. The feel is fantastic. 👍

Also, a quick PSA. While there I noted that I was struggling to get power on longer putts. We checked the loft. 8*. WTF? We tested a couple of other ten putters in the shop. They were all 3*. Bent mine to 3*. Boom, power on. As I thought about it, it did bug me that I could always see part of the white face no matter how much forward lean I used. If you have one that feels off, get it checked. Mine came that way from Callaway. :mad:
Bout time!!! That is a great grip!!!:love:
I can't imagine a putter with that much loft, more like a chipper than a putter. Glad you got it cleaned up, that will help dial in some putting and reduce those pops some more. :D

Bout time!!! That is a great grip!!!:love:
I can't imagine a putter with that much loft, more like a chipper than a putter. Glad you got it cleaned up, that will help dial in some putting and reduce those pops some more. :D

On the early season rodeo greens I think the extra loft was helpful. ;) Kind of embarassed I didn’t figure it out sooner.😕

Is there an easier putter to align out there than these models? I’m not sure there is. I didn’t make many putts yesterday and had a few 3 putts but that’s all on my awful putting stroke. Some things were noticed and pointed out by @Canadan to me so hopefully the ship will be righted soon. Might be time for one of those putter fittings soon haha

My biggest gripe with this putter is the grip, I can’t put my finger on why exactly but I’m not a fan.

Is there an easier putter to align out there than these models? I’m not sure there is. I didn’t make many putts yesterday and had a few 3 putts but that’s all on my awful putting stroke. Some things were noticed and pointed out by @Canadan to me so hopefully the ship will be righted soon. Might be time for one of those putter fittings soon haha

My biggest gripe with this putter is the grip, I can’t put my finger on why exactly but I’m not a fan.
You’re not alone on the grip, but I’ve not been a fan of their stock grips other than when they’re using the solid rubber models.

I haven't been a fan of their stock grips in quite some time.

Seriously though, 2ball Ten with WH OG insert? Ohmygod

I haven't been a fan of their stock grips in quite some time.
A change may have to happen. Question is what to change it to as to not throw off the stroke lab weighting?

A 2ball Ten putter has had my eye lately. I’ve never played a mallet but this one is VERY tempting.

Had a good day with the 2ball ten today. First time in a long time I had no 3 putts. I only was able to play 14 holes but the speed control was good. I managed to hit 4 one putts today. Another round tomorrow hopefully with the same results.

This putter (2B10 Tour Lined) continues to amaze. I ended yesterday's round with 27 putts on less than perfect greens. Looking to continue the magic this morning.

I have replaced the grip with a Lamkin Deep Etch and have not seen any weighting issues.

Looks like Stenson has a 2-Ball Ten in the bag this week.

Do all the ten models have the same insert? Is the insert soft or firm? Does the head feel solid or hollow at impact?

Do all the ten models have the same insert? Is the insert soft or firm? Does the head feel solid or hollow at impact?
@Jman answers your insert question in the article linked in the first post. As far as the feel, the Ten feels very solid at impact. I'd call the insert medium - it's not mushy, but it's not as firm as a solid/milled metal face.

Mentioned in the article linked in the first post, but, same insert, and it’s the firmest insert Odyssey uses. There’s nothing hollow feeling about any of these.

The TT Ten S has made it’s way in to my bag! It is so easy to line up.

Made a few long putts tonight during league.
I swear long putts are where this putter shines for me.

I swear long putts are where this putter shines for me.
I have the OG Ten and haven't tried the new one, but the speed control with the Ten is soooo good and so easy!

Had 3 birdies with the single line ten yesterday. Speed control was great as well. Its funny how some greens I putt well and others I just don't for some reason.

Back