Nope. That was the first thing I looked for

Hope that’s part of the lineup, but that won’t stop me from getting one. If I really want to, I’ll make my own line, lol.

Hope that’s part of the lineup, but that won’t stop me from getting one. If I really want to, I’ll make my own line, lol.

Talked to a couple of guys at the shop. They did not get any tour lined and they think that there wont be a tour lined version. But I took that with a grain of salt since I wasnt talking to anyone high up or a buyer or anything.

This may be anathema to many, but I really prefer the microhinge insert on my Ten Tour Lined to the Whit Hot on the Limited Run. I find the White Hot too soft and really prefer the slight click you get with the microhinge- very pleasing.

This may be anathema to many, but I really prefer the microhinge insert on my Ten Tour Lined to the Whit Hot on the Limited Run. I find the White Hot too soft and really prefer the slight click you get with the microhinge- very pleasing.
Which is definitely why they’re running with both inserts, one heck of a well rounded lineup. Hard to beat the roll on the MH star insert, and if the feel is to your liking, then roll it well!

Picked up the Tour Lined Two Ball Ten S this weekend. First round yesterday afternoon was a mixed bag. Started by draining a 20 foot birdie putt downhill on the 1st but then struggled with my speed control for most of the round.

Picked up the Tour Lined Two Ball Ten S this weekend. First round yesterday afternoon was a mixed bag. Started by draining a 20 foot birdie putt downhill on the 1st but then struggled with my speed control for most of the round.
Of my two putters, the 10 stays in the bag because of the lag putting. I think it’s a mix of the forgiveness and the stroke lab shaft- be patient, it was only one round.

Dammit. Ugh.

All single bend? Or some flow neck?
You took the words out my mouth. I really hope the slant neck is offered or this one is sadly out for me.

After the round on Saturday I decided to put the 2-Ball Ten with micro-hinge back in the bag. The White Hot was just too soft for me. Left several real good puts short which I do not see with the micro-hinge.

I mean, I guess I’m going to go check the stores in Tulsa today. :oops:

I said eff it.

02935C33-D0F9-4CE5-8104-AC626B3F94BB.jpeg497C3D0F-93BD-44A2-B507-A825A4A5133E.jpeg

No SL’s. I’m betting they aren’t a thing.
Boooooooo. lol. I guess this putter is out then. Oh well, my OG Ten is still working just fine. I think this was more of a tinker more than anything, along with really enjoying the look of it.

I’m best with a little toe hang, but, CC said I can putt with the anything so I’m lucky there. :LOL:

This one is one @ddec and I have cried and yelled for for years now, the 2ball being on it is just bonus. This shape and the WH insert tho? :love:

I’m best with a little toe hang, but, CC said I can putt with the anything so I’m lucky there. :LOL:

This one is one @ddec and I have cried and yelled for for years now, the 2ball being on it is just bonus. This shape and the WH insert tho? :love:

Ugh my heart is broken. I knew it would be.

Ugh my heart is broken. I knew it would be.
I don’t like the red shaft, at all, but man I’m enjoying the combo of the Ten shape with this blissful legendary WH insert the past half hour on my putting green

Just rolled the 2 ball Ten with WH insert and man was it nice. No slant necks here either 😞

Just rolled the 2 ball Ten with WH insert and man was it nice. No slant necks here either 😞
That insert in this head is 🔥

I am calling shenanigans! The slant neck crew needs the OG WH!

I am calling shenanigans! The slant neck crew needs the OG WH!
It took YEARS just to get the WH back, but then it happened in the Ten quickly...so maybe? :LOL:

It took YEARS just to get the WH back, but then it happened in the Ten quickly...so maybe? :LOL:
I will be patient. Maybe by December!

Back