I really wish I had gotten along better with the 2 ball ten - maybe the white hot OG will be different?

This takes everything I
I really wish I had gotten along better with the 2 ball ten - maybe the white hot OG will be different?
depends on why you didn’t get along with the 2-ball ten the first time, if it was feel, then yeah.

This takes everything I

depends on why you didn’t get along with the 2-ball ten the first time, if it was feel, then yeah.

Haha yeah probably would help if I explained a bit more. I was tinkering with my putter swing when I first tried them, and feel was definitely an issue for me. I also wasn't the biggest fan of the weight, but I think as I've grown more comfortable with my stroke the weight would be fine. I just couldn't keep the ball on its intended line - was missing putts right and left, while my Spider X kept my putts much straighter [shrug].

Still, though, I'd love to give these a roll, as the Ten shape is one of my favorites.

Straight to the course with the WH 2-Ball Ten!

I don’t care for the grip or shaft color, but we will see what is what on the greens!

Straight to the course with the WH 2-Ball Ten!

I don’t care for the grip or shaft color, but we will see what is what on the greens!
Good luck @Jman ! I know you’ve been looking forward to trying one of these out on the course for a long time!

Good luck @Jman ! I know you’ve been looking forward to trying one of these out on the course for a long time!
Haha! Thank you!

Yeah, after working with the 2-Ball Ten on the course, the feel is where I’ve been missing it on a personal level, this could be excellent!

Haha! Thank you!

Yeah, after working with the 2-Ball Ten on the course, the feel is where I’ve been missing it on a personal level, this could be excellent!
I really wish they would come out with a 10 with the original strokelab whitehot microhinge insert. I think it would be perfect!

I am also curious as to when these will "officially" be released. I don't know much about how the golf supply chains work, but it seems like some stores have had these for awhile now (at least a couple of weeks). I would think Odyssey wouldn't send them out until they were close to being released, but they also just announced the Armlock 2-ball Ten, so who knows.

It’s feeling more and more like they are released, and Ody just isn’t going to push them. Maybe @JB knows more?
I am also curious as to when these will "officially" be released. I don't know much about how the golf supply chains work, but it seems like some stores have had these for awhile now (at least a couple of weeks). I would think Odyssey wouldn't send them out until they were close to being released, but they also just announced the Armlock 2-ball Ten, so who knows.

Was it the feel and sound for you?

Was it the feel and sound for you?
Very much so. I hated the sound, and I couldn't get the feel down either - I was either blowing putts past the hole or leaving them woefully short, and I could never develop a good rhythm. I also think the weight was messing me up a bit, but that might just have been because I was tinkering with my putting stroke, i.e. actually using a real putter stroke as opposed to cocking my wrists. It could very well have been one of those instances where if I gave it more of a chance I might have been fine, which is why I'm still intrigued by the White Hot OG Tens.

All I know for sure is that I missed way more putts on my home putting mat and on putting greens with the 2-Ball Tour Lined Ten then I did with my Spider X, which is why the Spider X is my current gamer.

It’s feeling more and more like they are released, and Ody just isn’t going to push them. Maybe @JB knows more?

I agree - it is just strange that I can't find any mention of these anywhere on the internets. None of the major big box retailers have them listed, and a general Google search comes up with practically zilch.

Seeing as only one of my local stores has a decent selection when it comes to putters anyway, I'm not optimistic, although maybe my little local pro shop might have some insight. I have a lesson there tomorrow to figure out how to dial in my BB B-21 driver, so I'll pop in and ask.

Honestly, I have nothing.

Played well with the 10s TT the other day. Still going back and forth between it and the Austin.

It’s so easy to line up. I still don’t love the insert (much more prefer milled), but the 2 ball triple track alignment is so good.

On the sole of the WH

48C9E9F8-EB33-4F22-A35D-3AD7247318DB.jpeg

1623162488858.png

I would love to see mass back to the blue line to give it a more solid feeling.

Hmmmm - it must really be limited if they even put that on the sole! A small part of me would be willing to pay extra to have any willing THPers snag one and ship it to me here in NJ...but then I remember that I need to be responsible (sometimes, anyway), and that I already have a new putter coming my way tomorrow:cool:. Honestly, I might have a putter problem - probably because putting is the only part of golf I do well at somewhat consistently, thus its my favorite thing to do :).

Need to get out to GG to see if I can give one of these a roll. I need another putter like I need a hole in the head but why not. Lol

I mean, this is so stupid easy to align :LOL:

I have to go out and see if they have these in stores anywhere around me. This is the one I've been waiting for!

It is so weird that these aren't on the Odyssey site yet.

Back