🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
E0F824D1-144E-4118-925A-7591A8719908.jpegF96D4FC6-8671-4F80-A2DA-EC1936483582.jpeg13F666AA-D2CE-47DD-8AE2-2D3771293731.jpeg9A47E209-9B78-46D2-BAED-3CE6123590AF.jpegE1927155-6264-4AE7-BC09-A02AE1F5D8D8.jpeg

So I talked to my local golf shop, who called their Calloway/Odyssey rep…and the rep had never heard of these and frankly didn’t believe they existed, because apparently the supply chain is so bad they couldn’t imagine releasing anything new:oops:.

Might be worth grabbing a couple of these to keep/sell if they are available where you are…

I like this putter. There are couple things I raise my eye brow at though..

So I talked to my local golf shop, who called their Calloway/Odyssey rep…and the rep had never heard of these and frankly didn’t believe they existed, because apparently the supply chain is so bad they couldn’t imagine releasing anything new:oops:.

Might be worth grabbing a couple of these to keep/sell if they are available where you are…
Well, it’s indeed just the standard 2-Ball Ten with a new insert and a sticker on the sole to cover up the MH star wording with limited edition WH phrasing. It’s good inventory management on their end imo, take what ya got a slap another insert in it. I know I’m happy. :LOL:

stickers..
Hahahahaha, yeah, I just referenced that above. It doesn’t bother me to be honest, it’s just managing inventory, but I know some it’ll really stick in their craw.

Hahahahaha, yeah, I just referenced that above. It doesn’t bother me to be honest, it’s just managing inventory, but I know some it’ll really stick in their craw.

I agree.Totally a small thing. It does not effect play at all. I just feel it could have been handled differently. I think it could have told a different story and even better story that way.

just feels to me a bit lazy. Which is incredibly uncharacteristic of callaway.

I agree.Totally a small thing. It does not effect play at all. I just feel it could have been handled differently. I think it could have told a different story and even better story that way.

just feels to me a bit lazy. Which is incredibly uncharacteristic of callaway.
We are on the same page fo sho. And it makes it feel like because of the way it’s been handled they’re just putting them out there and not saying anything about it after teasing it on social media for quite a while.

Oh! I did roll this for 54 today....and the WH > MH Star for me personally for sure:

Oh! I did roll this for 54 today....and the WH > MH Star for me personally for sure:
White hot is way better.. why did they ever go away from it??

White hot is way better.. why did they ever go away from it??
Well, I mean, the MH Star is the best pure roll and immediate forward roll insert they’ve ever made, there’s no doubt at all about that and the data proves it. But the WH is just legendary feel!

Look at what a couple of stickers did to my Tour Lined 10.

Attachments

• 8A379DE6-16AA-4B84-A632-5A4680EEC8C2.jpeg
    8A379DE6-16AA-4B84-A632-5A4680EEC8C2.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 20
:laughing: apparently my skimming skills after work need a little work...:ROFLMAO:

Well. I’ve got 108 holes on the WH 2-Ball Ten in two days and I’m a fan. Very much a fan.

Well. I’ve got 108 holes on the WH 2-Ball Ten in two days and I’m a fan. Very much a fan.
Hoping that would happen! Man, 108 holes in two days? I’m super jealous!

I'm glad the WH 2ball Ten is double bend only. It's making it a bit easier to resist the temptation.
Don't you say those hurtful words! There needs to be a slant neck! right @MattyD-MPLS ?!?!?!

Back