Don't you say those hurtful words! There needs to be a slant neck! right @MattyD-MPLS ?!?!?!
Definitely! Preferably with the tour line or triple track. I need some lines!

This is the problem. If there was a Triple Track slant neck with this insert, it would already be in my bag and I would have already received the eyeroll of doom from the wife.

This is the problem. If there was a Triple Track slant neck with this insert, it would already be in my bag and I would have already received the eyeroll of doom from the wife.

Try telling your wife you want it for your birthday and then buying it before the birthday after she said "your trip to Vegas is your present" and her being mad at you for buying it anyways. HAHA

Two Ball Triple Track Ten slant neck with the White Hot face is what I was wanting.

Two Ball Triple Track Ten slant neck with the White Hot face is what I was wanting.

I think this is the Unicorn most people want if they aren't a DB person.

OH I'm wanting the clean 2 ball ten slant neck with WH. Well, what I really want is that putter with the WH microhinge. My wife would be so mad at me right now if that was out lol. @Luke WilliamsCG help a brother out here...:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Didn't realize they put a sticker over the bottom, but that doesn't bother me. Still patiently waiting for some official news on this one. Will have to check out the local golf shops soon to see if any around here have it, I suppose.

I know the Triple Track works but it is one of the rare instances where I just can't get past the looks. I think I'd go with the single straight line.

I know the Triple Track works but it is one of the rare instances where I just can't get past the looks. I think I'd go with the single straight line.

I agree. I think one line looks much cleaner. The more I look at it, I think no lines really looks the cleanest of all.

I agree. I think one line looks much cleaner. The more I look at it, I think no lines really looks the cleanest of all.
It’s pretty slick

79625531-1218-4EDE-BFBC-49A3EA5DFD22.jpeg

I have zero need for one of these with the Supernova in the bag right now, but I really want one. Probably a good thing they're not on the website or I'd have one already.
Pretty much this.

So the odyssey surrounding the 2-Ball Ten WH OG putters continues...

I was planning on making a trip this morning to a GG a little farther away from me in order to see the new Cobra 3D Printed Agera model in person as well as to buy some more golf balls. On a hunch, I called the store before leaving and asked if they had any of the 2-Ball Ten WH OG's in stock, to which I was told, "No." Seeing as they seemingly don't exist anywhere online, despite what @Jman and others have experienced for themselves in physical stores, I didn't give it a second thought and went out to see/roll the Agera (really cool putter btw).

I get there and roll the Agera for about ten minutes when I happen to look around the putting area...and wouldn't you know it, staring at me right in the face are four 2-Ball Ten WH OG's - three in 34 in. and one in 35 in. I pick one up and look at it, and sure enough it says "Limited Run", it has the WH OG sticker on the bottom, etc. etc. The barcode and pricing stickers also say 2-Ball Ten WH OG. I snag one and head on over to the nice person at the cashier station and ask if they know anything about these, to which they say no. I then ask them to scan it and they do and I'm told it just comes up as a 2-Ball Ten - no mention of it having a WH OG insert in the label or description. I then talk to the floor manager, informing him that the putter I'm literally holding in my hands seemingly doesn't exist according to official Internet sources, so could he explain how/why they have them? He basically ignores me and says a few came in with the last shipment, there are more supposedly coming in next week that should have already arrived, and that's why they aren't on the GG website (which makes zero sense). He was unable to provide any real explanation as to how or why they have them. Finally, I ask to see the headcover (because I'm just that curious), and I'm told the only headcovers they have are the blue/white ones that come with the "regular" 2-Ball Tens.

So...yeah. It is just so strange to see these live and in person and yet be completely unable to obtain any real information about them from anyone (outside of awesome THPers, of course). If you're interested in these, you literally might just have to go store by store to find them.

Also, I did roll one for about 20 minutes and for me, the WH OG insert is much better compared to the Microhinge Star insert in terms of feel. Mark me down as a huge fan of the WH OG insert going forward.

I was planning on making a trip this morning to a GG a little farther away from me in order to see the new Cobra 3D Printed Agera model in person as well as to buy some more golf balls. On a hunch, I called the store before leaving and asked if they had any of the 2-Ball Ten WH OG's in stock, to which I was told, "No." Seeing as they seemingly don't exist anywhere online, despite what @Jman and others have experienced for themselves in physical stores, I didn't give it a second thought and went out to see/roll the Agera (really cool putter btw).

I get there and roll the Agera for about ten minutes when I happen to look around the putting area...and wouldn't you know it, staring at me right in the face are four 2-Ball Ten WH OG's - three in 34 in. and one in 35 in. I pick one up and look at it, and sure enough it says "Limited Run", it has the WH OG sticker on the bottom, etc. etc. The barcode and pricing stickers also say 2-Ball Ten WH OG. I snag one and head on over to the nice person at the cashier station and ask if they know anything about these, to which they say no. I then ask them to scan it and they do and I'm told it just comes up as a 2-Ball Ten - no mention of it having a WH OG insert in the label or description. I then talk to the floor manager, informing him that the putter I'm literally holding in my hands seemingly doesn't exist according to official Internet sources, so could he explain how/why they have them? He basically ignores me and says a few came in with the last shipment, there are more supposedly coming in next week that should have already arrived, and that's why they aren't on the GG website (which makes zero sense). He was unable to provide any real explanation as to how or why they have them. Finally, I ask to see the headcover (because I'm just that curious), and I'm told the only headcovers they have are the blue/white ones that come with the "regular" 2-Ball Tens.

So...yeah. It is just so strange to see these live and in person and yet be completely unable to obtain any real information about them from anyone (outside of awesome THPers, of course). If you're interested in these, you literally might just have to go store by store to find them.

Also, I did roll one for about 20 minutes and for me, the WH OG insert is >>>>>>> compared to the Microhinge Star insert in terms of feel. Mark me down as a huge fan of the WH OG insert going forward.
Yeah, mine came with the standard 2-Ball Ten HC, so the blue one

Also, I did roll one for about 20 minutes and for me, the WH OG insert is much better compared to the Microhinge Star insert in terms of feel. Mark me down as a huge fan of the WH OG insert going forward.

I have been alerting all that they were coming in limited numbers to retail. We don’t typically announce runs like this in a broad way because they will be gone before you blink. Preferred fitting and retail accounts got them. Been the message from day 1.

I have been alerting all that they were coming in limited numbers to retail. We don’t typically announce runs like this in a broad way because they will be gone before you blink. Preferred fitting and retail accounts got them. Been the message from day 1.

Good to know! I’m glad I didn’t wait for them to hit the Odyssey website, sounds like that won’t be happening. Also good to get some sort of official message finally. I even posted on the Callaway forum and the only reply I got was that they were still under embargo and stores that were selling them were breaking embargo. Time to search a store around me to see if any are out.

This is a judgement free zone right? Right?

image2 (2).jpegimage1 (2).jpegimage0 (2).jpeg

My No 3 Jacks heacover just fits this one :).

Ah, back when they didn’t make embarrassingly bad “special” covers :LOL:
Yeah, this is the only special Odyssey one I own, and I think it’s way better then the blue/white stock one that comes with the Ten. I really like the purple/red combo.

I found the White Hot Ten today. It feels as good as I remember. I hope they do a full release sometime with this face. If they had a slant neck, I would have bought it. I almost bought the two ball ten triple track today with slant neck, but after hitting with the white hot face and loving it, just decided to stick with my current two ball TT blade.

I thought the dark red shaft in person was fantastic.

Last edited:
I putt pretty well with the white hot Ten today.
Really made some great putts, and lag putting was great.

Back