#10 is my jam. Love the addition of triple track to it last year......not sure im feeling the two ball or not. But, options are good.

I’m excited to roll one of these when they hit the stores. Love all the alignment options, and I really appreciate that they have the S neck available on any of them. These offerings make more sense to me than the White Hot OG as they offer all the newest tech. Nostalgia has its place, but I want what makes my putting better and easier.

This looks good.

55078C17-E142-4B6E-9C0B-4C6AE4CB1FCC.jpeg

Great article on an exciting release, @Jman! I have the SL Ten with the single tour line and love everything about it, most deadly putter I've ever had in my hands. I might give the 2-ball with the tour line a roll after they're released. Anybody who's even the least bit 'mallet curious' should give these a try, the Ten is a great putter.

Always been a fan of the Odyssey lineup. These look sweet!! I could definitely game one of these!! I wonder how the sound is off the face? Not a fan of the "tingy" noise you can hear with some insert putters. Will have to go check them out for sure!
Assuming the insert is the same as the current Microhinge Star insert, it's not "tingy" at all. I'd characterize the sound more as a soft/muted 'click'.

Great article on an exciting release, @Jman! I have the SL Ten with the single tour line and love everything about it, most deadly putter I've ever had in my hands. I might give the 2-ball with the tour line a roll after they're released. Anybody who's even the least bit 'mallet curious' should give these a try, the Ten is a great putter.

Assuming the insert is the same as the current Microhinge Star insert, it's not "tingy" at all. I'd characterize the sound more as a soft/muted 'click'.
Yeah, you're right there. I guess there really isn't a "ting" sound. I just went and hit my double wide a few times, haven't played in a year. Would still like to check them out.

82DC60CC-F73B-4282-B3C2-625FDB2DE8CA.pngWe may see the red stroke lab shaft

Reactions: JB
I do like the clean look of the single line. As much as I like the Triple track VA tech, I cant get behind it from a looks perspective, but this is very pleasing to the eye.

It is the MH Star, which is their firmest insert.

Thank you for the kind words!

very popular shape adding all options of tech!

I wonder if I’d favor this at address over my original TT Ten. The windows have never bugged me, but you never know!

Looking forward to seeing these in stores, I can see myself snagging a triple-track 2-ball Odyssey Ten putter.

Great article (as always) James! There is a lot to like about these latest models.

I like that they "closed the windows" and the design actually appeals to me. Won't hide my disappointment in the fact there is no White Hot option though. From the minute we got word of that revival Ive been hoping for a 10 shape with that insert.
I saw the pix in a different thread & never even noticed the open areas are filled in now. I like this look better. I imagine it might be slightly less distracting than seeing grass through the windows.

I have never liked the visual look of the 2-ball alignment, but it works well for me for some reason. I love that they added numerous alignment options. The 2-ball with the line is intriguing.
I've never played a 2-ball mallet in any iteration. Like you, it never appealed to me. But, I'd find it a lot more appealing if it sank more putts, so I'm willing to test it out. Offhand I'd say the triple track Ten looks a little better to me than the TT 2-ball Ten, but it's not a deal-breaker.

And I never gamed a white hot insert, so I'm also OK with the MH star insert.

Love the look but mine concern is always what lefty options they will offer
Only the Tour Line, and Triple Track are RH only. Odyssey ALWAYS takes care of lefties.

Great putters, but just can't get down with the 2-ball visually for some reason. Many will be happy with this release.
I've never been a 2 ball guy either but the new shape of the Ten fits my eye well.

I have this exact one coming.. single line slant neck. Great writeup.. i really like the color combo with the stroke lab shaft. The Callaway guys are adamant that this face is the most forgiving period.. i cannot wait to have it in hand and start putting with it!

This weather and USPS are killing me. Should have one in hand by weeks end to add to the bad add pics that JB has been adding in here, can’t wait to start giving feedback!

Personal opinion
A7811D56-1835-4FC3-89AB-CC0C6D436A1A.jpeg

Depending on what options they have for lefties, I might have to see if this will knock out the Toulon Vegas.....

Depending on what options they have for lefties, I might have to see if this will knock out the Toulon Vegas.....
Only models not in LH are the Tour Line and standard Triple Track (non 2-ball)

10 or 10ttL will more than likely be acquired! Really like the line.

They missed the boat but not having it in the White HOT Insert : ( SMH. Also, itsnt Rham's one with the White Hot Insert?

Ehhh thats not true. Hosel options are an issue in the mallet options.
It’s pretty true, they take care of lefty options better than 95% out there. I know it’s sucks all aren’t available, but they’ve got to try and produce the SKU’s that will sell. I’m thankful I’m a lefty who swings righty, because it’s for sure frustrating

Back