They missed the boat but not having it in the White HOT Insert : ( SMH. Also, itsnt Rham's one with the White Hot Insert?
Not to my knowledge, I know when pics first hit, he was using the MH Star insert that is in this one.

While I too wish there was a WH option, I understand why, this is all about roll.

I am going to try and convince the wife I need something like this for my 40th birthday! Which one? That is still up for debate because there are so many great options.

They missed the boat but not having it in the White HOT Insert : ( SMH. Also, itsnt Rham's one with the White Hot Insert?
A far as I know, he does. But as he is a tour pro. I'm sure he could put whatever insert he wanted in there and they'd make it happen. Their micro hinge star is their top performance insert they produce though. This putter was made to be a performer with it's consistency with stroke and roll of the ball. This insert does that better than the OG WH.

It’s pretty true, they take care of lefty options better than 95% out there. I know it’s sucks all aren’t available, but they’ve got to try and produce the SKU’s that will sell. I’m thankful I’m a lefty who swings righty, because it’s for sure frustrating
Haha Considering they have the most offerings of any other OEM yet thats not a good thing. lefty heads are almost always only produced in a double bend with a few exceptions. Its like they will offer one additional hosel option for lefties each year and if that model doesn’t work, sorry. It also lends me to believe that the double bend option is a lesser option and most cost efficient for the OEM. I would love a Ten but they only offer in double bend.

It also lends me to believe that the double bend option is a lesser option and most cost efficient for the OEM. I would love a Ten but they only offer in double bend.

Thats not really the case.
Its the most popular.

If the new scotty phantom x5.5 wasn't my ideal putter, I'd definitely get one of these instead.

Haha Considering they have the most offerings of any other OEM yet thats not a good thing. lefty heads are almost always only produced in a double bend with a few exceptions. Its like they will offer one additional hosel option for lefties each year and if that model doesn’t work, sorry. It also lends me to believe that the double bend option is a lesser option and most cost efficient for the OEM. I would love a Ten but they only offer in double bend.
Not true, the S neck is available in LH other than the 2ball Tour Line and non 2ball Triple Track,

Thats not really the case.
Its the most popular.
Most popular because its the most offerings? Or more popular because of performance? Im not saying one way or another, Im just asking the question.

Not true, the S neck is available in LH other than the 2ball Tour Line and non 2ball Triple Track,
Like I said, maybe one offering a year? Currently in the OG seven. But thats it. Im soooo regretting not getting the exo 7 s while I could. May find one on ebay.

Most popular because its the most offerings? Or more popular because of performance? Im not saying one way or another, Im just asking the question.
Hard to tell. I don’t believe it’s in the most skus. There are a lot of plumbers necks out there.

I get it, less options exist for LH than RH due to the percentages that play. I do however think Odyssey offers most percentage wise of everybody out there.

I wonder if I’d favor this at address over my original TT Ten. The windows have never bugged me, but you never know!
I actually like the exoskeleton/"windows" look better than the new design (which is good because it means I don't have to buy a new putter, haha).

Mine is the "Tour Line" (single white line). I've tried the Triple Track and while the science behind it makes sense, the single long white line works well for my eye. It's uncluttered and easy to line up. Plenty of options there for everybody's tastes, though.

Like I said, maybe one offering a year? Currently in the OG seven. But thats it. Im soooo regretting not getting the exo 7 s while I could. May find one on ebay.
My reply was about the Ten though, you said you can’t get one because they’re double bend only, but they’re not. As for the rest of the releases, double bend is just incredibly popular in both dexterities, so it gets the most offerings.

Like I said though, I get it.

Hard to tell. I don’t believe it’s in the most skus. There are a lot of plumbers necks out there.

I get it, less options exist for LH than RH due to the percentages that play. I do however think Odyssey offers most percentage wise of everybody out there.
Again, they produce the most amount of sku’s. So it makes sense that they have some options. My beef and curiosity is lack of hosel options on the mallet putters for odyssey.

not necessarily in love with the Ten shape yet, but i will demo these when i see them in stores

My reply was about the Ten though, you said you can’t get one because they’re double bend only, but they’re not. As for the rest of the releases, double bend is just incredibly popular in both dexterities, so it gets the most offerings.

Like I said though, I get it.
They only offer double bend for lefty putters.

Again, they produce the most amount of sku’s. So it makes sense that they have some options. My beef and curiosity is lack of hosel options on the mallet putters for odyssey.
That is why I said percentage, they do by percentage. I totally understand the frustration, in this instance they listened and have multiple hosel options.

That is why I said percentage, they do by percentage. I totally understand the frustration, in this instance they listened and have multiple hosel options.
Please list for me the mallet non double bend for me. Bird of prey? Nope Ten? Nope
Seven OG? Yes please add for me

Solid looking lineup. Pretty sure nobody is doing alignment better than Odyssey right now!

They only offer double bend for lefty putters.
I’m literally telling you, there are slant necks in this release that are lefty. Only two of the varieties are RH only. 2-Ball Slant, 2-Ball TT Slant, and Lined Ten Slant are all available in lefty according to the Odyssey website.

Please list for me the mallet non double bend for me. Bird of prey? Nope Ten? Nope
Look at my last post, I’ve been trying to tell you this all day. :ROFLMAO:

Add for you? I’m super confused.
You said nothing but double bend was available for LH. That’s not the case with this release, the one the thread is on.

I have owned one for a couple of weeks now and have used it for 2 rounds. I really liked the original 2 ball putter, however as they change the look over the last few years I just stayed away. This was the first time in awhile that it had me intrigued again. I have been a Spider guy in the past and even moved up to the Odyssey Ten for a bit. However this just sets up my approach to putting so much better. Love the way it frames the ball. The one thing that has been an adjustment is the insert is pretty firm. I have been used to a slightly softer insert and I have raced the ball past the hole on a few occasions on my initial round with it. This past Sunday was my second round using the 2 Ball Ten and I had the speed control down to the point were I did not have one three putt the entire round. I am typically a pretty good putter but sometimes it takes me a while to get acclimated to a new stick. Stoke Lab shaft is an added bonus and the new grip they are using is better than the Black series and the Triple Track.

D568385B-4217-42DD-9A0C-7ECEE448BE1B.jpeg

Even funnier? The White Hot OG 7, in slant, IS available in lefty too. I’ve got it in my cart right now. ;)

Add for you? I’m super confused.
You said nothing but double bend was available for LH. That’s not the case with this release, the one the thread is on.
These are new and availability is upcoming. I hope that’s correct but I guess our confusion is you are talking about an upcoming release. I hope you are correct.

These are new and availability is upcoming. I hope that’s correct but I guess our confusion is you are talking about an upcoming release. I hope you are correct.
This thread and the article linked in the first post is about the new line that was announced today. 😀

Back