I read it but I didn’t see anything about lefty offerings.
I didn’t put the dexterities in the piece, but all are on the odyssey site, along with the lefty slant neck OG 7 ;)

Did you see the article in the first post of this thread? :D
Yep. The @Jman review was much better - I should have stated that when I posted (between kids getting up, making breakfast, and getting ready for school...too much going on in the morning) - I just thought it was a nice piece to show the insight that THP gives to their reviews and recommendations.

Yep. The @Jman review was much better - I should have stated that when I posted (between kids getting up, making breakfast, and getting ready for school...too much going on in the morning) - I just thought it was a nice piece to show the insight that THP gives to their reviews and recommendations.

Just giving you a hard time in that the info was similar haha.
Lots of places cover golf of course. :)

Just giving you a hard time in that the info was similar haha.
Lots of places cover golf of course. :)
Yup! Everyone needs some ribbing right now to lighten any load. It is amazing however the insight and early information/recommendations that y'all bring at THP for the members. This place really is a gold mine of knowledge and fun.

Wow I wasn’t expecting this. I’ve never been a 2 ball fan, I keep trying it and wanting to like it but I never do. However, I like a couple of those options actually.

Wow I wasn’t expecting this. I’ve never been a 2 ball fan, I keep trying it and wanting to like it but I never do. However, I like a couple of those options actually.
I like the 2-Ball Tour Lined option. Looks clean.

I like the 2-Ball Tour Lined option. Looks clean.
Very clean. I’m not sure which direction I’d go but I may own one of these with a slant neck at one point.

Very clean. I’m not sure which direction I’d go but I may own one of these with a slant neck at one point.

I plan to order the 2-ball + line version with a slant neck. I want to add a mallet, and the combo alignment says "let's make putts."

I plan to order the 2-ball + line version with a slant neck. I want to add a mallet, and the combo alignment says "let's make putts."
I’m surprised at how much I like the look of the Tour Line

I've never been a big fan of the two ball design, just a personal preference. With that said, this has peaked my interest. I'm still not down with the two ball, but the Ten and Ten S I'd like to get in hand and see how it lines up to my eye and feels on the roll.

The single line number 10 with a micro hinge insert would be the way I would go. As far as being comfortable for the eye to look at I think the single line would be the best, followed by the plain 2 ball, and lastly the triple track, which I think is a bit gimmicky and will fade away.

2-Ball Ten in hand. Pics this afternoon when I get home!

This is me. I've NEVER putted well with one. That said, the slant neck options are a plus and these look good!

How do these compare to the Spider X?

How do these compare to the Spider X?
Better insert in terms of feel, because honestly that’s where TM has always lagged behind in the Spider putters. It’s never been a shape thing, it’s a feel thing.

Other not talked about enough aspect is when you sit a spider down at address, it wants to rotate on its own in terms of the face rotating open. That was a big thing that when the Ten was designed, by the guy who was behind the spider, Sean Toulon, that they made sure that doesn’t happen with the Ten, at address it sits square on its own.

Better insert in terms of feel, because honestly that’s where TM has always lagged behind in the Spider putters. It’s never been a shape thing, it’s a feel thing.

Other not talked about enough aspect is when you sit a spider down at address, it wants to rotate on its own in terms of the face rotating open. That was a big thing that when the Ten was designed, by the guy who was behind the spider, Sean Toulon, that they made sure that doesn’t happen with the Ten, at address it sits square on its own.
Good info. One aspect that always turns me off when trying new putters is if they lack the ability to stay square at address and not have a slight bias to open or close. When I see this problem in new putters, and I have often times, it makes me wonder what they are thinking when they build them this way. I couldn't own a putter that had a biasing in it.

All I can say is monkey balls!! Let me explain. I have been a 2ball guy for over 18 years. Although I have always kept very good care of my putter, Father Time has slowly been catching up to her. I toyed with getting a spyder but decided to custom order a new 2ball. Ended up buying the women’s blue 2ball to my specs. I am very happy with the new 2ball BUT I would 100% would have bought the 2ball-10.

All I can say is monkey balls!! Let me explain. I have been a 2ball guy for over 18 years. Although I have always kept very good care of my putter, Father Time has slowly been catching up to her. I toyed with getting a spyder but decided to custom order a new 2ball. Ended up buying the women’s blue 2ball to my specs. I am very happy with the new 2ball BUT I would 100% would have bought the 2ball-10.
Man, the women’s blue finish on those though is SO badass! You win either way!

Im going to have some pics up today, but suffice to say this thing sets up INSANELY well to my eye which absolutely warps my mind.

Personally, I’m still a WH over MH Start insert guy, and hopping back and forth in practice from OG 2-Ball to 2-Ball Ten magnifies how firm the Star is in comparison, but the thing is so easy to align. Im not a huge 2-Ball guy, at all, but this putter is going to seL...a LOT.

Back