Im going to have some pics up today, but suffice to say this thing sets up INSANELY well to my eye which absolutely warps my mind.

Personally, I’m still a WH over MH Start insert guy, and hopping back and forth in practice from OG 2-Ball to 2-Ball Ten magnifies how firm the Star is in comparison, but the thing is so easy to align. Im not a huge 2-Ball guy, at all, but this putter is going to seL...a LOT.
I'm definitely going to have to find a WH to roll, just to see what the noise is all about. To me, the MH Star insert in my Ten hits the perfect spot of being firm while not too firm. The feel and sound are both great and I've never had better distance control than I do with this putter.

I definitely agree that the Ten is easy to align. It sets up square as soon as you put it down - no manipulation needed, just point and shoot.

DSC01707-L.jpg

DSC01708-L.jpg

DSC01709-L.jpg

DSC01710-L.jpg

DSC01711-L.jpg

DSC01712-L.jpg

DSC01715-L.jpg

DSC01717-L.jpg

DSC01718-L.jpg

DSC01732-L.jpg

Like I said, absolutely easy to set up and aim. :oops:

The 2Ball Ten. The putter I didn’t know I needed...until now.

That is a great looking putter, and I like the color scheme. I like the Stroke Lab option with the micro hinge insert. I might opt for the single line, though.

Kind of a cool visual for everyone

FD885C85-24A5-4CF4-A005-4606498E713F.jpeg678FB655-F2E8-4259-B96A-3CC9947A6519.jpeg

I’m really sad they aren’t offering the line on the LH model.

I am likely passing because of it. As much as I like the model I really wanted the line on there

I’m really sad they aren’t offering the line on the LH model.

I am likely passing because of it. As much as I like the model I really wanted the line on there
Pinstriping tape! ;)

Put the white hot insert in those, and I’d have the lined one in a heartbeat.

Put the white hot insert in those, and I’d have the lined one in a heartbeat.
The wish it had that one too...but man....this thing is lethal.

I didn’t know Sean Toulon helped design the spider until this week. Nice to know he could combine 2 of the most iconic putters ever.

The wish it had that one too...but man....this thing is lethal.

I wish the same. For once it would have been awesome to have a high tech mallet shape that had that killer feel to it. Someday.

I didn’t know Sean Toulon helped design the spider until this week. Nice to know he could combine 2 of the most iconic putters ever.
Damn Matty, you should have read the last Odyssey Ten review :ROFLMAO:;)

He did indeed! Pretty cool, and honestly I think they’ve improved upon it drastically.

I wish the same. For once it would have been awesome to have a high tech mallet shape that had that killer feel to it. Someday.
I love the feel of the WH and I’ve been it’s most staunch supporter, but I totally get why they’d put the star in this one.

I just hope we see them start to use both inserts, own it, the legend and the performance perfect marvel.

I love the feel of the WH and I’ve been it’s most staunch supporter, but I totally get why they’d put the star in this one.

I just hope we see them start to use both inserts, own it, the legend and the performance perfect marvel.

Oh I get it. High tech putter deserves their high tech insert. 10000% agree with that. Just was hoping for both as an option.

Fitting is set at Callaway HQ. Two ball versus Toulon Chicago for spot in the bag. Will be done on SAMM lab for full analysis. Jonesing to see if a two ball will actually make the bag considering I’m talked so much crap about it for years.

Love the look of these putters. If they only had a CS option.

Fitting is set at Callaway HQ. Two ball versus Toulon Chicago for spot in the bag. Will be done on SAMM lab for full analysis. Jonesing to see if a two ball will actually make the bag considering I’m talked so much crap about it for years.
I wish I’d been more of a gear ho back in the ‘80s and ‘90s, when I lived about 15-20 minutes from Callaway HQ!

...but then again, it could have been very hazardous to my credit card.

Still deciding if I’m gonna try one of these or one of the WH OG to challenge the Las Vegas.....

leaning towards a slant neck with tour line, I’ve never gave the 2 ball a chance but almost ordered one a few years ago when the copper/black one was released

leaning towards a slant neck with tour line, I’ve never gave the 2 ball a chance but almost ordered one a few years ago when the copper/black one was released
Man, I gotta say....it’s really good.

Man, I gotta say....it’s really good.
The only thing I can think of that would make it look even hotter would be the red stroke lab shaft

The only thing I can think of that would make it look even hotter would be the red stroke lab shaft
They grey is preeeeeetttty slick to be honest

Back