Nice, not saying I won’t purchase one with the grey stroke lab. I just love how the red stands out on tv

Last edited:
Nice, not saying I won’t purchase one with the grey stroke lab. I just love how the stand out on tv
Oh I get it, the cherry red just POPS

Reactions: MH
DSC01707-L.jpg

DSC01708-L.jpg

DSC01709-L.jpg

DSC01710-L.jpg

DSC01711-L.jpg

DSC01712-L.jpg

DSC01715-L.jpg

DSC01717-L.jpg

DSC01718-L.jpg

DSC01732-L.jpg
Are these released in stores already?

Better insert in terms of feel, because honestly that’s where TM has always lagged behind in the Spider putters. It’s never been a shape thing, it’s a feel thing.

Other not talked about enough aspect is when you sit a spider down at address, it wants to rotate on its own in terms of the face rotating open. That was a big thing that when the Ten was designed, by the guy who was behind the spider, Sean Toulon, that they made sure that doesn’t happen with the Ten, at address it sits square on its own.

The best thing about the Ten in my opinion is how it sits at address. My long time putter, Odyssey V-Line White Hot Pro, always took a little "fiddling" to get it so it appeared to sit square. The Ten you just set behind the ball and it sits square. The 2Ball Ten just takes it another step further as I played the 2Ball years ago and always added a Sharpie line to the 2Balls.

No brainer for me to order the 2Ball Ten Tour Lined and they even have the SuperStroke Traxion Tour 2.0 Black/Black/White grip as a custom grip option.

Can't wait to get it.

I’ll add for everyone, outside a bit today and the circles have some pearlescent tint to them, pretty slick

I'm hoping for a red series, would pop with that shaft. Probably won't happen so won't wait and if it does Tera can have this one?

The OG WH lineup had my attention and then these dropped. I was all ready to go for broke on a 2Ball Ten until a steal of a deal on a Garage Toulon Chicago temporarily derailed my purchase, but this changes nothing! I will be grabbing one of these sooner or later.

Have to admit these putters are on my mind!

Which one?
Slant neck two ball. Kind of thinking no line maybe but I think they all look good, even triple track :oops: though thats probably my least favorite of the three

Slant neck two ball. Kind of thinking no line maybe but I think they all look good, even triple track :oops: though thats probably my least favorite of the three

You should try one at 46-48" length @jdtox !!! And if you dont like it, you know where you can send it

You should try one at 46-48" length @jdtox !!! And if you dont like it, you know where you can send it
:ROFLMAO: If you ever see me with a broomstick you will immediately know I have lost my mind.

:ROFLMAO: If you ever see me with a broomstick you will immediately know I have lost my mind.

Bruh........you live in Detroit! You've already lost your mind!

I can't wait to get my hand on one of these!!

My 2-bag all but stole mine today. He took it for 9 and was lights out with it.

I’m beyond impressed. My only thing is a personal one and it’s my preference for the WH insert. But this is almost foolproof to align at times.

Are these released in stores already?
PAR date from the presentation we got is March 11th. But looking at their website, seems like preorder starts tomorrow

Hmm, there are too many good Odyssey putters this year. Might be time to make an upgrade, its been many years.

Pre-order for one of these is in!

The OG WH lineup had my attention and then these dropped. I was all ready to go for broke on a 2Ball Ten until a steal of a deal on a Garage Toulon Chicago temporarily derailed my purchase, but this changes nothing! I will be grabbing one of these sooner or later.
I too have my eye on one of the 2 ball Tens.

If you guys are considering one of these...you better get to it. Status on my pre-order says SOLD OUT! Ordered around 0530 MST.

One of my all time favorite shapes was the 2 ball fang with the black (versa) line through the balls. I putted so well with that, in the O-works models. The Ten with the tour line could be even better. I really just have to get out and roll that, verse one from the OG whitehot release (probably a Rossie).

One of my all time favorite shapes was the 2 ball fang with the black (versa) line through the balls. I putted so well with that, in the O-works models. The Ten with the tour line could be even better. I really just have to get out and roll that, verse one from the OG whitehot release (probably a Rossie).
I'm in no hurry. I love my OG Ten and I've spent enough money over the last few weeks on clubs. If I bought a putter right now, I might be searching for a new place to live. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back