All aboard the hype train! 🔥

My 2-bag all but stole mine today. He took it for 9 and was lights out with it.

I’m beyond impressed. My only thing is a personal one and it’s my preference for the WH insert. But this is almost foolproof to align at times.
I hear a lot of guys talk about the WH insert, is it just a soft feeling insert? I know I probably used one back in the day but I honestly can’t remember. Can’t imagine that it puts as good a roll on the ball as the new insert with all the advancements in technology but I could definitely be wrong

I hear a lot of guys talk about the WH insert, is it just a soft feeling insert? I know I probably used one back in the day but I honestly can’t remember. Can’t imagine that it puts as good a roll on the ball as the new insert with all the advancements in technology but I could definitely be wrong

not wrong at all. Very spot on.
WH is about feel.
The micro hinge star in these new 2balls/Tens is the pure performance winner.

It’s a legendary insert. It’s not just the soft feel it’s that it has that and retains an unusually high rebound rate to produce a great roll and feedback. I got pretty deep into that on the OG White Hot release article if you’re curious too, the origins and such.

As for this, the Microhinge Star is absolutely a higher performance insert in terms of immediate roll, but, it’s also the most firm insert they have produced. Super popular as well, just not the same legendary feel. Makes perfect sense why they put it in these though, I just wish I had a one-off :ROFLMAO:

Either way, both are still likely the beat inserts on the planet, and so much ahead of TM that’s it’s mind blowing if I’m being totally personal and honest.

Reactions: MH
It’s a legendary insert. It’s not just the soft feel it’s that it has that and retains an unusually high rebound rate to produce a great roll and feedback. I got pretty deep into that on the OG White Hot release article if you’re curious too, the origins and such.

As for this, the Microhinge Star is absolutely a higher performance insert in terms of immediate roll, but, it’s also the most firm insert they have produced. Super popular as well, just not the same legendary feel. Makes perfect sense why they put it in these though, I just wish I had a one-off :ROFLMAO:

Either way, both are still likely the beat inserts on the planet, and so much ahead of TM that’s it’s mind blowing if I’m being totally personal and honest.

You know how long we've talked about if only the TM spider had a better insert. I was rolling mine last night on the Truline and couldn't help but think that even though they don't offer this in the insert I want, it's still going to feel/sound better.

You know how long we've talked about if only the TM spider had a better insert. I was rolling mine last night on the Truline and couldn't help but think that even though they don't offer this in the insert I want, it's still going to feel/sound better.
It definitely does sound better, I’ve bounced back and forth from my SpiderX to this on course and on my green. The roll and feedback is just...less harsh.

Plus, the 2-ball having extramarital relations with the Ten really works, it’s silly easy to align.

Definitely want to try the Ten S when they get into stores. I doubt it will make me move on from my beloved 7S but still want to give it a shot.

It definitely does sound better, I’ve bounced back and forth from my SpiderX to this on course and on my green. The roll and feedback is just...less harsh.

Plus, the 2-ball having extramarital relations with the Ten really works, it’s silly easy to align.
You have the aluminium insert in your spider x correct? If so I agree that it does not offer that great of feel butvthe white insert feels good to me, would it compare to either the MH or white hot in terms of feel? I want the 2 ball 10 tour line but tempted to get a OG #7 just to see what all the fuss is about the white hot insert.

You have the aluminium insert in your spider x correct? If so I agree that it does not offer that great of feel butvthe white insert feels good to me, would it compare to either the MH or white hot in terms of feel? I want the 2 ball 10 tour line but tempted to get a OG #7 just to see what all the fuss is about the white hot insert.
I’ve had both of the TM inserts, and they’re just both flat out inferior if I’m being honest.

Reactions: MH
Had a local course order through a rep. Still won't see it until April. But this approach means I don't have to commit one way or another until I get it into my hands.
You’re going to truly enjoy it. A lot.

Pretty serious tour uptake with the Ten two ball putters.....

Definitely want to try the Ten S when they get into stores. I doubt it will make me move on from my beloved 7S but still want to give it a shot.
This is me! Can’t wait to check it out

Looks like i may have a single line ten arriving tomorrow!!

What is the main differences besides the two ball look compared to last years Ten model?

Look what just showed up. Sorry for the terrible photo :D

IMG_9338.jpg

What is the main differences besides the two ball look compared to last years Ten model?
Check out the article if you haven’t, it discusses the change in the shape.

YESSSS! You’re going to love it.
Might have to pick up one of those new Explanar putting mats to try it out at home. The old birdie ball isn't doing it for me anymore and sadly no golf outside yet :(

Is the 2 ball version basically the same size as the regular 10?

Picked up the triple track 7 this morning. Visually and weight much better for me than my SC Newport2. Can't wait to get on the course with it!

Is the 2 ball version basically the same size as the regular 10?
Yes. Which is comparable to the SpiderX

Super pumped...status has moved to shipped. Hope to have some info and pictures to share when it arrives.

Back