First outing with the Ten today...didn’t make any putts sadly but it’s March in Michigan and I got to play golf. Greens were not ideal as they were punched 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m not sure I’ve seen that before this early in the season.

That being said it’s so so easy to align. I really do like the firmer feel off the face from this insert. I do not like not being able to pick up the ball with the putter haha.

First outing with the Ten today...didn’t make any putts sadly but it’s March in Michigan and I got to play golf. Greens were not ideal as they were punched 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m not sure I’ve seen that before this early in the season.

That being said it’s so so easy to align. I really do like the firmer feel off the face from this insert. I do not like not being able to pick up the ball with the putter haha.

Was great for alignment. Basically seemed like a #7 with the back filled in. Could easily play it.

Went to PGA SS the other day and rolled a couple of the options they had for LH, was t a fan compared to my Toulon Vegas as of now, not gonna pull the trigger yet but wanna try it some more to see

Was really looking forward to the two ball ten, but I checked my status and it showed back-ordered until the end of July. Frustrating since I ordered the first day of pre-order. Confirmed that with the Callawaygolf.com representative. ‘Heads are back-ordered until mid-summer.’ Went ahead and cancelled, so frustrating that a company would have a product launch with no product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was really looking forward to the two ball ten, but I checked my status and it showed back-ordered until the end of July. Frustrating since I ordered the first day of pre-order. Confirmed that with the Callawaygolf.com representative. ‘Heads are back-ordered until mid-summer.’ Went ahead and cancelled, so frustrating that a company would have a product launch with no product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure about that? Just checked the site and all except two ball lined say in stock and that one says 5-7 days

My first putter was an Odyssey Two-Ball. My favorite putter, and current gamer, is the TTTen. It’s only a matter of time before I add the Two-Ball TTTen.

Sure about that? Just checked the site and all except two ball lined say in stock and that one says 5-7 days
I ordered 1st day of pre-order and mine was 6-8 weeks but that is in Canada. I did phone Callaway and was told the same thing that they are back ordered

Easiest putter to align maybe ever. The 2-ball version is even easier.

All I know is if the Rahm putter is real...and does truly come to market...I will preorder one. The 2-Ball Ten with WH insert? Ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love:

The single line Ten was ridiculously good on the course yesterday. I made 3 putts in the 15 - 20ft range to save pars. I had one 3 putt on a green with a tricky pin location but aside from that it was still one of the best putting rounds I've had in the past year.

Got a few putts in with the triple tracked two ball ten in the local Dicks this afternoon. Even just based on a couple of rolls, this to me is the best Odyssey release since the Exo I still play. I will definitely own one of these at some point. Need to get the driver slot figured out to see when the funds will allow it, but love the look, the stability, the roll, everything.

All I know is if the Rahm putter is real...and does truly come to market...I will preorder one. The 2-Ball Ten with WH insert? Ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love:
I’m actually thinking about this one more so out of the entire line. What I would really like is the 2-Ball Ten with the whitehot microhinge insert, but the OG whitehot insert is so good!

Just snagged this on another site's classifieds. Said it came from someone who worked at callaway who had this insert put in. Couldn't resist....

Attachments

• 20210312_144438.jpg
    20210312_144438.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 40
Just snagged this on another site's classifieds. Said it came from someone who worked at callaway who had this insert put in. Couldn't resist....
I kinda hate you right now :LOL:

I kinda hate you right now :LOL:

I so wish there was a way to get this done for my Red 7. I'd put a microhinge or more likely a white hot insert in there in a second. Along with the red SL shaft if they could get the balance right.

Back on topic... I've committed to a different shape, but that's not making it any easier to not impulse buy one of these.

As a typical milled and blade guy I’m really liking the firmness of this insert. I can’t wait to get it on some decent greens and see how it really performs.

Does this putter feel head heavy to you compared to others?

I ordered 1st day of pre-order and mine was 6-8 weeks but that is in Canada. I did phone Callaway and was told the same thing that they are back ordered
I looked on the Odyssey website at a possible one I liked. It was listed as in stock. If I switch out the grip to an oversized one like I prefer, it switched to 6-8 weeks.

As a typical milled and blade guy I’m really liking the firmness of this insert. I can’t wait to get it on some decent greens and see how it really performs.

Does this putter feel head heavy to you compared to others?
It actually feels light to me, but I think that’s a total weight thing.

So many alignment options with this putter yet we get stuck with Microhinge Star insert with all of them.

I'd be interested if White Hot was an option.

So many alignment options with this putter yet we get stuck with Microhinge Star insert with all of them.

It’s their highest performance insert in their most tech heavy and highest performance head maybe ever. It makes sense.

That said, there are rumors that the Rahm version is coming. So we shall see.

Many of us like the insert. It has been rumored that the white hot will be coming around mid summer

If they release a 2-ball ten tour line, S neck, and white hot insert i'll give it a serious look.

Got a few putts in with the triple tracked two ball ten in the local Dicks this afternoon. Even just based on a couple of rolls, this to me is the best Odyssey release since the Exo I still play. I will definitely own one of these at some point. Need to get the driver slot figured out to see when the funds will allow it, but love the look, the stability, the roll, everything.

So my will-power on this one held out two days. I tried the 2Ball Ten S Triple Track in three different stores over the past two days, and I have purchased it now.

Alignment is incredibly simple, the head is just so stable, and I don’t remember ever being so repeatedly enamored by a putter. After watching the Callaway Talks episode with DNevs and Sean Toulon where they were explaining why the smaller (standard sized) pistol grip was better for the S models, I tried to pay attention to that in the third store, and I’m going to give that one a solid try before trying to figure out how to install a weight appropriate SuperStroke.

I really like the grey on silver Stroke Lab shaft on these as it dulls the transition much more than the black on silver ones. After having played a micro hinge insert for several years on the Exo 7s, I love keeping the best version of that tech.

If you have questions on the line, Sean Toulon will be taking them live on Instagram.

Finally took the time to watch this. It’s interesting to me that center shafted models are much more popular in Asia than over here. As a long time SeeMore guy, I gravitate toward center shaft putters. I’d love to compare CS vs double bend on a 2Ball Ten model and see what works better for me.

I think it’s about time to get fitted and do some SAM lab testing to see which model works best for me and to see how they compare to what I’m already using.

Regardless of whether I end up with a 2Ball Ten or not, the speed of their use on Tour is super impressive!

Saw a lot of these on TV over the weekend. After a pretty crap round of putting on Saturday I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted... Trying to stay strong!

Back