Odyssey Toulon Small Batch

Not something I would go for, especially at $1000.

interesting to see small batch bump the number available up to 125, but not sure this will be as hot a demand as previous ones.

Not something I would go for, especially at $1000.

interesting to see small batch bump the number available up to 125, but not sure this will be as hot a demand as previous ones.
Maybe they are planning to change the name to small'ish batch? :ROFLMAO:

Even if it was right handed this is the first Small Batch that I have zero interest in. I get the purpose behind releasing it but $1,000 is a tough pill to swallow for that.

Just seeing Phil use this putter on TV scares me. The price, quantity, and dexterity are just piling on.

Even if it was right handed this is the first Small Batch that I have zero interest in. I get the purpose behind releasing it but $1,000 is a tough pill to swallow for that.
Yeah, zero interest here or less than zero. I guess I get it, but it's an odd release to me. It's not a great putter for basically anyone, including Phil most of the time. :LOL:

It's not a great putter for basically anyone, including Phil most of the time. :LOL:
That’s a literal laugh out loud statement :LOL::LOL:

i just got a call for the small batch :oops:

I like this idea. Swag, Bettinardi, and Scotty have proven there is a market for this. I was never a huge fan of the Toulon putters but curious to see what they come out with

Another Santa Monica?
Not sure what 904L material is though…

Meh. It's a black Anser shape. I'm sure it will sound amazing.

This one might be tough to not sign up for.

man I don't get what they are doing with these small batch offerings, but obviously someone out there does.

What I’d love to see is for them to trick out some of the classic Odyssey line, not just the Toulon line.

Really make it a true custom shop, one of a kind putter building experience with the ability to mix and match head shape, neck choice, toe hang, loft, lie, head size, head weight, face insert, sight lines, paint fill, shaft and grip. Pair that up with a SAM Putt Lab putter fitting to ascertain and confirm the correct specs and they would have a true boutique custom putter experience that would justify a high end price..

As a fan of the #7 shape I was very excited to get a Toulon Las Vegas last year with the Stroke Lab shaft to try out. I put it against my current gamer an O-Works Black #7 with a BGT Stability Tour Shaft and SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 grip with a 75gram CounterCore weight installed.

Tested both against an older Metal X milled #7 with a SuperStroke WristLock grip.

The O-Works Black #7 won hands down on feel and performance. The other putters have gone on to new homes and with the proceeds I built an identical back-up to the O-Works Black with the same shaft, grip, etc to use at the house for practice .

By comparison, The Toulon head size is slightly smaller and the Metal X head size slightly larger than the O-Works. The O-works micro hinge face insert has a softer feel but imparts a great roll.

Would like to try the newer micro hinge/white hot face insert, but prefer the darker finish and the 3 white line sight line of the O-works Black compared to the newer silver finished models.

The new Cobra/Sik 3D printed #7 look a like is very interesting to me. Saw one at a nearby Club Champion location a few weeks ago when I was testing driver shafts and it was very distracting.

Odyssey could take a page out of Cobra’s book and use innovative manufacturing techniques to do something special as well.

Back