Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I wonder how much your alignment accuracy will increase using this putter and a Callaway TT ball vs a standard ball?
It should increase if one aligns the TT ball first and then aligns the TT putter to the ball, although I believe an alignment system like this is of greater benefit to those who at least check alignment with eyes directly over the ball/target line at some point

personally I don't align that way although I can see the TT putter being of benefit based on how I do align

Great reviews guy’s. Have been way behind on all your threads life’s too busy. The double Wide really interests me, would kick it up a notch from my custom DW from #TheGrandaddy18.

Jumped the gun and found out it was not 01/30/20 yet when Triple Track putters were not stocked in local golf store :cautious:

I’m a huge Truvis fan, and I’ve been really happy with the Truvis/TT Ten combination. But after watching Sean Toulon join @DNevsCG in Callaway Talks, I’m for sure going to give a TT ball a run. The alignment aid from the combination just makes so much sense, and I want to make more putts.

...During my fitting, I spent roughly 20 minutes rolling the Black Ten S. And I loved it. The insert feels fantastic and puts, as you’d expect with an Odyssey insert, a heck of a roll on the ball. But something was missing: my putts. I was burning edge after edge.

Then I picked up the Triple Track Ten S (shown below). And I started draining EVERYTHING. Center cup.

View attachment 8922973

Same putter with one difference: the alignment aid. Thus, I assumed I simply aimed the TT Ten better than the Black Ten. And my fitting confirmed that assumption....

And perhaps the most telling support for the TT Ten’s performance is that most of the Zoo Crew team was gaming one too, including my guy Pete, who was draining putts left and right.

Maybe someone from the Zoo Crew can chime in and confirm or correct, but to my recollection, every single member of the Zoo Crew save 1 was gaming a puTTer. Think about that. These guys have access to whatever they want. There's another entire line available in the Stroke Lab Black that guys can bag if your counterpoint would be "well of course they are, they're forced to put the latest in the bag because they work for Callaway." So what does that tell you when these guys have access to anything, and they're all in on puTTers? If nothing else, to me it says you should at least try them.

That tells me all I need to know. I'll be trying one out soon. Leaning towards the Ten, and bummed that the Bird of Prey isn't a TT putter option.

I want you to roll my 2-ball....putter. Seriously though, it’s obnoxiously effective. I’ve been working it with HS kids who CANNOT align putts and it’s legit.

I posted questions in the High School golf thread for you, but I can seriously see myself getting a TT putter just for the team to use during practice

@jdtox @Canadan @MWard @golfunfiltered I saw these in the background of the MAVRIK pic at the Callaway booth. Any of your pick one up and have some gut reaction thoughts after holding it in hand?

@jdtox @Canadan @MWard @golfunfiltered I saw these in the background of the MAVRIK pic at the Callaway booth. Any of your pick one up and have some gut reaction thoughts after holding it in hand?

Booth was still under heavy construction, we didn’t really get up against the walls where the putters are, and the odyssey heavy side of the booth wasn’t done. I’m sure we’ll see them over the next couple days and give some better feedback.

I worked at DICK’S tonight and this was love at first sight...

C14740F3-65DF-440E-AEFA-1C7B906A05A8.jpeg
4142B139-56CA-450F-8D95-FB07D663321D.jpeg
2F62317A-9E83-451F-B320-32ACAFA993AB.jpeg

Saw the 10 today with TT. I thought I would hate it and to my surprise I didn’t. Definitely meet to roll a few putts with it at some point

8B5D748C-0BA3-4A09-8E52-499C25DAE2DB.jpeg

Saw the 10 today with TT. I thought I would hate it and to my surprise I didn’t. Definitely meet to roll a few putts with it at some point
That's the one I have my ponder eye on. (y)

I went looking for these to demo today. My green grass shop - easily the best fitting center in the region - didn’t have any.

Damn you 2-Ball, I just can’t shake you.

I am anxious to try the Ten with Triple Track, face balanced double bend version.

Back