Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Not sure what you mean, are you referring to the 10 and BOP with the non TT line?

Yes, the original Stroke Lab Black 10 and BOP that only had a wider, white alignment line, not the TT.

My biggest takeaway continues to be that its amazing how many self proclaimed bad putters actually have good technique/strokes but no recognition at all of aim.

This review has reminded me of when SeeMore put me on the laser in Franklin and I was aimed a foot and a half right of where I thought I was. Same revelatory reaction here as I come around to using this now. Visually, its not the most attractive, and that will undoubtedly push some away and keep some from even thinking about them, which is a shame, but the bottom line is the lines do work.

And from 10 and in its definitely even more confidence building.
When I did my fitting it was crazy how far left I aimed, and then pushed it right to compensate. Luke said he actually did something similar. It’s crazy what the eye/mind can do!

Not to disparage the idea of TT on the putter, but doesn't the wider alignment line on the 10 and BOP help with squaring up the putter to the ball as well?
Its effective. Not as effective.

I say that having reviewed the BoP and Ten and now using the 2-Ball TT for an article.

If they could have done it, a BoP with TT might have moved me to the dark sid...er..... mallets for good.

Yup, and then eventually Odyssey did it for us, haha! Think of this as that, but on steroids. I personally don't care for the look, but the results do not lie.

Big question for me will also remain if they can get some consistent Tour use out of them this summer.
Great review (that will probably cost me £200+ lol) Would you say there was a big difference between TT & the Marxman last year (with single white line) with regards to the alignment aid? It's about £70 difference in price.

If it’s really that effective guess I need to give it a try. Honestly I’m having a hard time getting past the looks though.

That will be interesting to see, the tour guys are who can benefit the least from this tech , where as the rest of us could use as much assistance in this area. Sometimes good ideas for the masses don't get traction because they are good for the masses, not the elite. That said it only takes one or two tour guys to get it out there.

Great review (that will probably cost me £200+ lol) Would you say there was a big difference between TT & the Marxman last year (with single white line) with regards to the alignment aid? It's about £70 difference in price.
Thats tough man, I think if visually the shape works for you and the price diff isn't a killer then the TT is going to shock you with how solid it is in effecting your alignment in a good way.

Yes, the original Stroke Lab Black 10 and BOP that only had a wider, white alignment line, not the TT.
Gotcha. Yes it works fine, but using the tt ball with this just makes it much more effective together.

If it’s really that effective guess I need to give it a try. Honestly I’m having a hard time getting past the looks though.
It is definitely different when first looking down on it. Your eyes will adjust quite quickly though. It is just a matter of finding a putter you are comfortable with, and having the TT lines unbroken like on a Ten or broken on a Double Wide. Both ways work, it is a matter of how your eyes see it and whether it is better in a continuous line or not.

I believe I will be at the store this weekend trying the Doublewide. Love the feel of it In The proshop

Thats tough man, I think if visually the shape works for you and the price diff isn't a killer then the TT is going to shock you with how solid it is in effecting your alignment in a good way.
I'm gonna have to try this out, the extra isn't a killer but obviously would like to spend less. I just want them to be released already ?

you'll adjust to it fairly quick. I wasn’t planning to go with a TT until Luke put me in one to try. I couldn’t deny the results I was getting.

I received this from @Luke WilliamsCG to a question I asked. The key here is “seems”. It’s not a definite but will answer a lot of questions for everyone. They wouldn’t have done this if there where not confident in it working.
9A629588-29E8-428D-89C5-31BB50BBF5F1.jpeg

I received this from @Luke WilliamsCG to a question I asked. The key here is “seems”. It’s not a definite but will answer a lot of questions for everyone. They wouldn’t have done this if there where not confident in it working.
View attachment 8925396
LOL, dude, when did I ever say it didn't work?

Also, Luke there is saying the same exact thing I have from Sean, and what I have conveyed in here.

I didn't immediately love these but the Marxman and the Ten have grown on me and I can completely bsee how the tech can immediately improve alignment... especially for putts with little to no break.

Last edited:
I didn't immediately love these but the Marxman and the Ten have grown on me and I can completely bsee how the tech can immediately improve alignment... especially for butts with little to no break.
I like my butts to break. :p

I agree though, the Ten looks more and more fun.

The perfect keyboard mistake. ???

Man, you guys have me wanting to give these another look. But, I'm going to hold out until I can try these on a real green. Test it out with and without a TT ball.

Man, you guys have me wanting to give these another look. But, I'm going to hold out until I can try these on a real green. Test it out with and without a TT ball.
I think it'll surprise you.

Honestly, I think one thing this release kind of has working against it is the assumption by some they would have to use the TT ball for it to "work". I actually prefer it without.

Honestly, I think one thing this release kind of has working against it is the assumption by some they would have to use the TT ball for it to "work". I actually prefer it without.

i need to do more testing without the tt ball and see how it effects me.

Also, I love the new callaway balls but I think they need to come out with a template ball marker to mark a tt line on your preferred ball to target people who may not prefer callaway balls.

The more I hear about the success and the more pictures I'm seeing, it's definitely growing on me. I think I could start without a TT ball.

Getting more familiar with TT balls is on my list as well. I don't spend a ton of time with the alignment aid on my ball being perfectly aligned. So, with TT, I was missing a ton of putts as I could not adjust away from the line it was pointing at. So, I know that it works. I just have to get used to being methodical about lining it up.

Also, I love the new callaway balls but I think they need to come out with a template ball marker to mark a tt line on your preferred ball to target people who may not prefer callaway balls.
They'd kill their own sales doing that though. Produce one stencil at the price of even, say, a dozen balls where people have to buy just ONE time, or sell them multiple dozens? Easy choice.

Eddie - during the fitting, I used a non-TT ball and I still found it to be really effective. I've done the same thing at home a few times too. But, at least for me, the combination of TT on both the putter and the ball is even better.

Back