Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Have to remember though, you’re talking about the best putters on the planet who’ve honed their aim (except ole FIGJAM maybe) and are as consistent, and ritualistic, as the day is long. These are a leap for those guys, I’ve no doubt we see a few as time goes on the TV, but to me this is much more an amateur driven benefit than those freak professionals.

I very much agree with this. even if these guys aren't aimed correctly, they are aimed consistently and have honed their compensations to the point that they can compete with the top 1/2 of 1% of the best golfers on the planet. even if being aimed incorrectly, they've found a way to be successful. and messing with that could have some dire consequences.

I've shared with my 4some to talk about the top 1% should never be spoken. the guy in the top 10% (which I'm not) should not ever be mentioned with the top 1. This is a no compe

I must admit I am way more impressed than I expected to be.
The tech works! It just does.
The ability to set up the ball on your line, check it and then just trust the alignment aid is incredible.
10114B8E-F678-4574-89FE-146607049C70.jpeg
C2D7EA2B-5FAB-440A-97B3-CF05B739A187.jpeg

Last edited:
Now I can do a proper test and see which one I prefer.
I wonder if Callaway tries to shut down the guys selling this tape..

Would be pretty comical since the odyssey Ten is a copy of the spider.
Might be similar in looks, but that is where it ends. Different design, weighting, MOI.

Might be similar in looks, but that is where it ends. Different design, weighting, MOI.

I think its a 10g difference in head weight and they seem to perform identical. I did not mean that comment to crap on the odyssey in anyway (i own it). I just thought it was funny someone thinking callaway would try to shut down a sticker when the putter the sticker is on was out years prior.

Are you sure? Didn't Sean Toulon create both of them? I thought they were quite similar

The golf industry is full of copy cat ideas. But this is the latest tech from Callaway so I would expect them to defend it

Are you sure? Didn't Sean Toulon create both of them? I thought they were quite similar
Look at the bottom of the Ten and you will see some bigger differences in design.

Look at the bottom of the Ten and you will see some bigger differences in design.
I'm sure they aren't exactly the same. I just figured it was an improvement of his original design. With newer material tech I'm sure he found a way to improve upon it. Next time at the shop I will certainly compare them!!

I'm sure they aren't exactly the same. I just figured it was an improvement of his original design. With newer material tech I'm sure he found a way to improve upon it. Next time at the shop I will certainly compare them!!
Also have to remember how much Stroke Lab shafts play into these also.

I rolled the Spider shape and the Marksman the other day at Golf Galaxy and liked the feel/sound of the Marksman surprisingly more than the Spider shape. The Marksman set up nicely to my eye and I felt very comfortable with it. The TT is nice especially if you are using at TT ball. This is a really solid product from Odyssey. That being said, after rolling them for a while, I did not see any reason to replace what I have in the bag already.

I'm still eyeing you, 2-ball blade.

I'm a slacker as I still haven't seen one of these in person to try out

Going to continue to follow your thoughts on this @Snickerdog

When I do get to spend a bit of time trying these, I am seriously tempted to take along one of my CSX TT balls to see how they look together and whether or not I could get used to using the lines on both to line up a putt - I currently don't use the lines on my ball on the green, so that would be another change to get used to if I went down this particular putter route

I encourage you to go read the article on the homepage about the Ten and BoP for a little history lesson.

Spoiler - Sean Toulon of Odyssey created the Spider.

I encourage you to go read the article on the homepage about the Ten and BoP for a little history lesson.

Spoiler - Sean Toulon of Odyssey created the Spider.
Ya, I know. Whats your point? Fine, odyssey copied TM by hiring the employee and having him design a close replica of what he made for TM with a tech story. Still looks the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ya, I know. Whats your point? Fine, odyssey copied TM by hiring the employee and having him design a close replica of what he made for TM with a tech story. Still looks the same.

it has similarities. but it has plenty of differences too. I liked the spider a good bit, but I like the TEN better.

it has similarities. but it has plenty of differences too. I liked the spider a good bit, but I like the TEN better.
I honestly just found it funny I by no means dislike the Ten (I own it). Sorry if it was all misunderstood.

Haha, thanks for reading.

Now, lets go berate every single putter company on planet earth for designing a close replica to the PING Anser with a tech story, that still looks the same.

If a putter design is good, and in the case of the Spider its top 5 all time, then why wouldn't someone make a variation of it?

Haha, thanks for reading.

Now, lets go berate every single putter company on planet earth for designing a close replica to the PING Anser with a tech story, that still looks the same.

If a putter design is good, and in the case of the Spider its top 5 all time, then why wouldn't someone make a variation of it?

plus how many times have you and I had a conversation about getting a "spider" shape with a better insert? Hello

plus how many times have you and I had a conversation about getting a "spider" shape with a better insert? Hello
Yup, and Tour players have begged for it too.

Back