Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I’m really blown away by two things after using the TT Ten.
1.How bad my alignment is without the TT putter ball combo.
2. How much better I’m putting with the combo.
It just works. I’m really looking forward to this golf season.
If I can keep my tempo consistent, I am confident I can get my avg putts per round down with the TT 2-ball blade.

I had a 2 ball blade till one of my kids made it their own, and it's been a while since Odyssey's released one.

I'm not a fan of either the markings or the loudish grip, but darn if I wasn't making everything with it.

golf store called today. custom order in. can you believe only a week from order to delivery? wow, i think if I ordered a stock putter online it would be hard pressed to beat this by much. I hope I am not disappointed. Will take me about 10 putts on my practice matt to determine if I roll it more pure then my non-fitted oworks model. I'm not a fan of the markings or grip either but I'm a performance only guy. I rolled a few in store with a stock 33 that suggested it was as good as my stock 33 oworks. Now lets see what a custom fit can do for me.

I still haven't been able to roll one of these yet but that's partly due to loving the new putter in my bag

my initial take on the Triple track 2ball vs my O-works 2ball. about 30 putts and not under pressure of play which we know makes a difference

- feel: I feel a difference in insert but don't discern a preference nor can I describe. The difference between my White Hot insert and the Oworks was much bigger difference.

- alignment: the marks on the TT are super helpful vs the stock o-works. The three line alignment might grow on me and I will put markings on some of my balls to test on the course.

- Grip: The jumbo stock grip feels better to putt then I imagined. I like looks of my SS 2.0 mid-slim but if I'm honest the grip on the TT is just as nice to hold and swing

Headcover: I like the simple look of Oworks and most likely will put it on my TT

My result?: only time on course will tell. that said, I had the TT fit to what I do well and it has made an instant difference. The 3 degree UP and shorter length has me rolling putts end over end easier. I had leakage to the right with my stock O-works that is now totally easy to see when I compare to the modified TT

super happy with my purchase but wanted to disclose I was not changing putter styles in any way. Just trying to get better at the best part of my golf game

Have been a blade guy for a while, mostly the #9 as of late. Coming back to golf from an 18 month hiatus, and really working on better scoring, my putting has been a big let down as of late, usually with pulls to the left. The toe hang is just not my friend anymore.

Was between the TT double wide and Ten, and decided on the Ten. Going to be quite the change, and I’m excited about using a mallet style again.

Last edited:
I got out to play for the first time with the TT 2ball. My golf partners would say I'm a better then avg putter but today was a noticeable improvement. I missed 2 putts inside 15 feet. Both of those were stroked nicely just not good enough lines. What was noticeable was the number of +8ft putts that hit the flag stick directly. One hit the stick and did a full 360 before settling.

No way can I say this is all about the shaft weighting or insert because I was custom fit and came from a 2ball but I can't argue these things work.

totally happy with my purchase as it clearly gave me at least 2 lower strokes today

with covid-19, the course by my house has made very little effort to maintain the driving range and relegated everyone to mats. the short game area is going to crap as well. I certainly don't blame them. they're keeping the practice green nice and quick, although it's starting to show some disease. I haven't really felt the desire to make full swings, so I've been practice putting a good bit. I freaking love my marxman puTTer. the roll on the ball feels so good. distance control is fantastic. and the combo of it with the cs20 with tt is lethal. I have absolutely zero desire to look at other putters.

Triple Track tech has moved from “meh” in my mind when I first heard about it to maybe my favorite tech story of the year...at least for my game. I’ve had a lot of time to practice during the dark days of Rona and it’s amazing how much of a difference the tech makes when combining the alignment on the ball and the putter.

Triple Track tech has moved from “meh” in my mind when I first heard about it to maybe my favorite tech story of the year...at least for my game. I’ve had a lot of time to practice during the dark days of Rona and it’s amazing how much of a difference the tech makes when combining the alignment on the ball and the putter.

when i'm on the practice putting green messing around, sometimes i get lazy and don't line up the tt on the ball. as soon as I get fed up with missing putts, i'll use TT to align and bam, i'm either making putts or burning edges. I walked off the practice putting green after lunch today and again that my puTTer is my favorite club I was fit for at the grandaddy.

lining up the ball takes effort and the value does not show up if one can't start the putt on the line that one has selected. its is the combination of the line and starting it on the line that creates a feedback loop that has let me improve. My 3 playing partners watch me drain putts and one went as far as to buy my prior model 2ball but no one is willing to line up a putt. Horse to water but can't make them drink. I don't get it - 50% of game and you don't have to be physically gifted like a full swing.

after 2 or so months of ownership, the TT continues to grow on me. Putting it vs prior generations it feels to me like it has a larger sweet spot. I am not articulate enough to say it is softer, harder, or different sound. Just putting 3 generations of the 2ball I can now see that the insert or shaft in the TT makes it better.

This might be a dumb question but with the strike lab shaft and the balance they talk about with the shaft and head would changing the stock big grip to a super stroke pistol 1.0 change the balance or feel much? I’m not sure if these are counter balances or not? Also want to cut off 1/2” to make it play 34.4” like my Spider x, I will order a heavier weight to account for that though.

I would be willing to put an uncomfortable amount of money on the FACT that everyone will aim better with TT ball and TT puTTer combo. It is undeniable!

This might be a dumb question but with the strike lab shaft and the balance they talk about with the shaft and head would changing the stock big grip to a super stroke pistol 1.0 change the balance or feel much? I’m not sure if these are counter balances or not? Also want to cut off 1/2” to make it play 34.4” like my Spider x, I will order a heavier weight to account for that though.

From memory, you want the total weight to be 105g. Not sure which grip you have on the stroke lab currently. The super stroke pistol 1.0 grip says it weighs 60g, so you need a 40g weight to stay within the 5g recommendation from Odyssey. If the stock grip is the pistol those are posted to weight 75g with a 30g weight. If an oversized stocked grip, those are posted to be 65g with a 40g weight.

It would be best if you had the oversized grip to keep the overall weight within the 5g of 105g.

I am not sure how cutting the shaft will affect weight. Since the stroke lab is a combo shaft I guess it could change a good deal.

My suggestion if you are looking to do both, send to Callaway to regrip and cut shaft. They will make sure all the weights are correct and on specks.

Thanks for the reply, I knew someone on here would have the answer!

Last edited:
My local pro shop just got in the new Chrome Soft X TT balls in and while picking them up couldn't resist pairing them with the Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track putter. I will be lining up the golf ball for the first time in a very long time. I cannot ignore the reviews and the results anymore. Thanks @j_sizzle9

I know it will take some time to adjust but will report back on the process and results.

My local pro shop just got in the new Chrome Soft X TT balls in and while picking them up couldn't resist pairing them with the Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track putter. I will be lining up the golf ball for the first time in a very long time. I cannot ignore the reviews and the results anymore. Thanks @j_sizzle9

I know it will take some time to adjust but will report back on the process and results.

You will fall in love! You are already a really good putter. Can’t wait to see how this combo turns it up a notch!

From memory, you want the total weight to be 105g. Not sure which grip you have on the stroke lab currently. The super stroke pistol 1.0 grip says it weighs 60g, so you need a 40g weight to stay within the 5g recommendation from Odyssey. If the stock grip is the pistol those are posted to weight 75g with a 30g weight. If an oversized stocked grip, those are posted to be 65g with a 40g weight.

It would be best if you had the oversized grip to keep the overall weight within the 5g of 105g.

I am not sure how cutting the shaft will affect weight. Since the stroke lab is a combo shaft I guess it could change a good deal.

My suggestion if you are looking to do both, send to Callaway to regrip and cut shaft. They will make sure all the weights are correct and on specks.

can you share were you learned the stock grip was 105g??? I can't find it anywhere. I have the stock jumbo on mine and I looked at the most similar grip which is the Super Stroke 2.0 mid slim and it is only 50g. Anyway to get that up 55g?

When I bought the TT I thought it might be a pain to ever replace the grip. Hoping I don't need to do so.

for those looking at these putters, the stock grip may not look right but I have found it very serviceable. If you offered me the superstroke with same balance I would not have preference. before the purchase, I can assure you I preferred the SS

Okay THPers, need some advice here.

I am giving up my custom green #7 and making the switch to the Marxman full time. My question is do I go regular, which I have or Triple Track. Here me out.

I currently use the Triple Track ball. If I make the switch to the putter also, I feel as though lining up will drive me crazy. Yet it doesnt with the ball, so maybe I am nuts. @Luke WilliamsCG got me going on the Marxman and I am a complete believer now.

Does anybody here use both and struggle with lining them up? Does anybody use a non-Triple Track Marxman with a Triple Track ball? Has anybody gone from one Marxman to the other?

the lining of them up is something that I would worry about as well.

the lining of them up is something that I would worry about as well.

I’m not sure why it is in my head, because the Marxman has alignment and I still line that up to Triple Track.

Plus, after watching 12 guys get fit for TT with a laser and seeing EVERY single one of them improve, its leading me to believe I am a moron (I mean other things lead me to that too).

Okay THPers, need some advice here.

I am giving up my custom green #7 and making the switch to the Marxman full time. My question is do I go regular, which I have or Triple Track. Here me out.

I currently use the Triple Track ball. If I make the switch to the putter also, I feel as though lining up will drive me crazy. Yet it doesnt with the ball, so maybe I am nuts. @Luke WilliamsCG got me going on the Marxman and I am a complete believer now.

Does anybody here use both and struggle with lining them up? Does anybody use a non-Triple Track Marxman with a Triple Track ball? Has anybody gone from one Marxman to the other?
If it doesn't drive you crazy lining up the ball, I wouldn't think you'd have an issue with the putter along with it. I don't have both, but you're making me want to try the Marxman putter!!

I’m not sure why it is in my head, because the Marxman has alignment and I still line that up to Triple Track.

Plus, after watching 12 guys get fit for TT with a laser and seeing EVERY single one of them improve, its leading me to believe I am a moron (I mean other things lead me to that too).

playing with a line on my ball and trying to match it with the line on my putter has messed with my head since we had that one presentation about 5 years ago. I think to myself, I'm just looking at it wrong. It's the reason I can't use a line. I'm curious on the TT combo if that would help ease that mental anguish or just add to it.

If it doesn't drive you crazy lining up the ball, I wouldn't think you'd have an issue with the putter along with it. I don't have both, but you're making me want to try the Marxman putter!!

It is the easiest to square putter I have ever used in my life. I blame @Luke WilliamsCG

playing with a line on my ball and trying to match it with the line on my putter has messed with my head since we had that one presentation about 5 years ago. I think to myself, I'm just looking at it wrong. It's the reason I can't use a line. I'm curious on the TT combo if that would help ease that mental anguish or just add to it.

I thought the Triple Track ball would drive me nuts, as I had pretty much always just used the white portion of the ball. Now its a struggle to not have it.

Back