Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Might need more time with the Marxman, for some reason, just doesn’t line up like the Ten.

Just got the Blast motion sensor registered, so might have to have some putt-offs soon.

Rolled the TT Ten today, lag distances where much easier, putts inside of 7 feet where much better. 29 putts today.

Just thought I’d pop in here while I’m pondering the fate of my old White Hot 2-Ball CS. I like the Triple Track in 2-Ball, Marxman, and Ten. I also like the Double Wide, but I’ll probably stick with something a little more mallet-y.

I started on my first white hot 2 ball about 4 years ago. Helped me greatly. Then went to the 2ball in the oworks. By this time, I was getting into what elements of this platform helped me. bought the TT in the 2ball in a custom setup. forget the lines because I was doing that on the white hot, what I'm noticing now after maybe 10 rounds and getting closer to summer green speed is my distance control. Just excellent. My iron play was all over very large greens with many breaks this past weekend. I was consistently getting 40ft putts to within 2ft. I dropped one 30ft putt and hit the only birdie putt I saw from about 8ft.

No way can I say the strokelab shaft is the reason but seems to me my distance control is next level with this putter.

The TEN was very good for me in store. I did not change because I knew the 2ball platform worked for me.

I started on my first white hot 2 ball about 4 years ago. Helped me greatly. Then went to the 2ball in the oworks. By this time, I was getting into what elements of this platform helped me. bought the TT in the 2ball in a custom setup. forget the lines because I was doing that on the white hot, what I'm noticing now after maybe 10 rounds and getting closer to summer green speed is my distance control. Just excellent. My iron play was all over very large greens with many breaks this past weekend. I was consistently getting 40ft putts to within 2ft. I dropped one 30ft putt and hit the only birdie putt I saw from about 8ft.

No way can I say the strokelab shaft is the reason but seems to me my distance control is next level with this putter.

The TEN was very good for me in store. I did not change because I knew the 2ball platform worked for me.
You’re helping convince me to upgrade, but I don’t need much convincing... it’s my better half who thinks I don’t need a new putter.

the Callaway/Odyssey rep will be doing putter fittings at my club on Tuesday, I signed up for a late afternoon appointment.
Excited to see what I fit best into or what specs I need. my wife may freak out at me if I bring another putter in the house, so maybe something has to be replaced.

the Callaway/Odyssey rep will be doing putter fittings at my club on Tuesday, I signed up for a late afternoon appointment.
Excited to see what I fit best into or what specs I need. my wife may freak out at me if I bring another putter in the house, so maybe something has to be replaced.
That will be fun and eye opening.

You’re helping convince me to upgrade, but I don’t need much convincing... it’s my better half who thinks I don’t need a new putter.

I have 2 bags- my normal play bag and the bag I take to the range in summer and leave in Florida in winter. I was thinking I would have my Oworks 2ball or my white hot 2ball bent 3 degree's up for my second bag. I'm not sure now. I may just order a 2nd TT in my specs. Having not putted the oworks in several months, I hit it the other night and it just does not feel the same any longer. My 19 year old son has taken possession of the white hot so that is no longer an option for Florida

I recently picked up a TT 2-Ball Blade and have been able to get it on the course a couple times now. I like it for the most part. Its very easy to aim with and it works well. Im still not sure that I buy into the stroke lab shaft. To me, it doesnt feel any different than any other putter.
I bought it more for the 2-Ball aiming technology though, so I dont really care whether or not the stroke lab shaft actually does anything.

I recently picked up a TT 2-Ball Blade and have been able to get it on the course a couple times now. I like it for the most part. Its very easy to aim with and it works well. Im still not sure that I buy into the stroke lab shaft. To me, it doesnt feel any different than any other putter.
I bought it more for the 2-Ball aiming technology though, so I dont really care whether or not the stroke lab shaft actually does anything.

I felt exactly the same in January to be honest. My intent was just to get a 2ball custom built for me. I did not even care about the aiming technology. I could tell immediately that the alterations to the new TT helped remove side-spin from my ball. I could feel a difference in the face at impact vs prior models but could not at the time determine a preference. Fast forward 3 months and my distance control is vastly improved vs say this time last season. I can't say this is a result of the shaft or just better putting mechanics on my side.

Marxman gets some time today for @Canadan 100 putt challenge.

I'm using the Ten with TT and the 2020 CS with TT and think it helps. At times it is hard to tell due to the condition of our greens but I'll stick with it for a while. I've also had fairly decent success just using the ball and a Toulon Portland as well as not lining up the ball and just using the TT on the putter for alignment.

I felt exactly the same in January to be honest. My intent was just to get a 2ball custom built for me. I did not even care about the aiming technology. I could tell immediately that the alterations to the new TT helped remove side-spin from my ball. I could feel a difference in the face at impact vs prior models but could not at the time determine a preference. Fast forward 3 months and my distance control is vastly improved vs say this time last season. I can't say this is a result of the shaft or just better putting mechanics on my side.
Yeah, I'll be interested to see how the rest of the year goes as far as putting. I expect that it will be better and I guess it doesnt really matter if its the head or the shaft or whatever, as long it works.
Ive also got an old White Ice DART and to me they both feel and putt similar. 🤷‍♂️

Earth shattering news: if I take my time and use the TT alignment properly and trust it, I make more putts! 😂🤪

The Callaway/Odyssey reps visited my club today, and I signed up for a putter fitting. Using the Odyssey Fits system, I was able to try out a few different models that I owned, to gauge which may work best, as well as if there was a different model that fit better.

I started with my Toulon Las Vegas, followed by the TT Ten, then my MXM 9, and finally the MXMversa 1. So 3 distinct head sizes and degrees of toe hang. I was really impressed with the Fits system, and what it measures. The main three we paid attention to were path, face angle at impact, and proximity to center of face. It also takes all measurements and aggregates to an overall score as a percentage based on how well the putter suits you, on a 0-100% scale.

While I don’t have all the numbers to share, I will say the Las Vegas, #9 and #1 all ranged in the 35%-50% range. The Triple Track Ten was also in there but on the higher side. Based on the Fits system, I was not closing the face all the way, and had a slight arc in putting. Kudos to the Reps, as they helped me realized that I was taking too large of a backstroke, and as a result the putter head was dropping way inside on the strike, leaving the face open at impact. Some of this though, may have been due to the fact that the hole we were aiming at had a slight right to left break right in front of the hole, so I am positive that there was a subconscious effort to go to the right or open a bit.

After a discussion and review of the numbers and recommendations that the Fits system gave, we ultimately tried at Triple Track Ten S, at 35” and standard loft/lie. 5 putts later to get the reading, and the result with the TT TenS, was a 95% compatibility. The improvement and consistency was monumentally noticeable on subsequent putt attempts. The Reps are going to be putting in the order for the TenS for me, so hopefully not too long until I get it and can put it in play.

As a side note, the TT Marxman, while beautiful looking, just didn’t work out, and will be going back. I never truly felt comfortable with it. The Ten will be replaced by the TenS. I will probably be gaming the Las Vegas for the next bit (thanks to the coaching on shortening the backswing), until the TenS arrives.

After a whole bunch of putts since the TT Ten S came in yesterday, I can firmly say it’s off to a great start! I did some self-diagnosis and moved on from my White Hot XG 2-Ball CS. Also dropped down an inch in length.

I still need to try out the TT #7

I love, love, love the Yellow & Black Truvis ball, but I may be a full on TT convert. The TT Ten S with a yellow TT CS is just too good of a combination. The ONLY flaw with the pairing is how it exposes my poor green reading. :ROFLMAO:

I've always struggled lag putting with a mallet, especially one with an insert. But that has completely changed with the TT Ten S. And with the alignment aid making it darn near impossible to miss inside 6 feet, I've nearly eliminated 3 putts. Great feeling.

I had the TT Ten in play today. This putter is just so good inside of ten feet. I had a lot of par save putts today with it. Even without using the TT ball (I played the Truvis ball today) you can use the TT design to align to the line you want to hit down. One thing I have noticed is that there seems to be less chance of me pulling the ball left of my line with the Ten than with the Chicago.

I've given thought to getting another custom TT and going the way of the ten. Only reason I haven't is I never want to stand over a ball with the ten and ask myself if I should have the 2ball in my hand.

I've given thought to getting another custom TT and going the way of the ten. Only reason I haven't is I never want to stand over a ball with the ten and ask myself if I should have the 2ball in my hand.
Big part of it is what is pleasing to the eye standing over it. For me I can't stand the 2ball, just looks odd to me. But that's why them make so many great putters.

i feel the same but 2ball just works for me across three generations. I had hoped the ten would beat out the 2ball but instore did not. Just could not go against what had proven to work. the equity of watching putts drop just could not overcome what my eye liked

Back