Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Wanna know how I know you’re old? 😘

oh i don’t care! but i’ve had people say not being able to scoop the ball is a dealbreaker.

and yes. i am still old haha

28 putts with the TT Ten today. It is just about automatic inside 10 feet. Hate saying it, but this putter could be almost as good as the Toulon Chicago. o_O
Puts a really good roll on the ball. I left one putt short today that was all uphill, other than that one everything else ended even with the hole of slightly past. Distance control seems very easy to manage with this putter.

I still haven't had a chance to get my hands on one of these to try due to the whole virus thing, but I am still keen once the stores open again
Not kept any stats in the past, but I do feel like I have started putting a bit better lately so I wonder how much more of an improvement I might see with a TT Ten

28 putts with the TT Ten today. It is just about automatic inside 10 feet. Hate saying it, but this putter could be almost as good as the Toulon Chicago. o_O
Puts a really good roll on the ball. I left one putt short today that was all uphill, other than that one everything else ended even with the hole of slightly past. Distance control seems very easy to manage with this putter.
I think you need to apologise to some Callaway folks.... :ROFLMAO:

Felt confident with the TT Ten yesterday. Two three putts, but one was from the wrong tier of a devil green. I only missed three makable putts in the 6-10 ft range. It was fantastic for keeping my line on long putts. Can’t wait to see what I can do with it once I improve my proximity to the hole!

I think you need to apologise to some Callaway folks.... :ROFLMAO:
They made a great product for sure. Definitely on a day when when you are putting bad, the Ten is the way to go, but the Chicago will hold its own. @Luke WilliamsCG knows how great a product he made.

After struggling with my alignment to begin the season I grabbed a TT Marxman with some trade in $$ from Callaway. I'm still not in love with the look, but it does look better in hand and is actually pretty easy to line up. After a round and a half, I've seen some moments of brilliance with this thing, that I cover up with my usual putting meltdowns. Going to keep at it for a while though and see how it works out for me. I do like the shape, think the Marxman is my 2nd favorite mallet behind the 7. For me though the real winner is the new insert. The last Odyssey insert I played was the original micro hinge (I think), and this one seems a little firmer to me. Speed control isn't perfect but it's been better out of the box than I've been doing with the other putters I've been gaming.

Had the TT Ten for a couple weeks now. Definitely starting to groove on the putting mat and my two rounds with it have been solid with 5 one-putts and 3 one-putts + a putt from off the green. I’m not gaming TT balls (yet) but I am using the Supersoft wording to line up my putts. It’s worked wonders for my longer putts and I’m draining shorter ones.

Had the TT Ten for a couple weeks now. Definitely starting to groove on the putting mat and my two rounds with it have been solid with 5 one-putts and 3 one-putts + a putt from off the green. I’m not gaming TT balls (yet) but I am using the Supersoft wording to line up my putts. It’s worked wonders for my longer putts and I’m draining shorter ones.

I'm a truvis guy so I haven't gone with the TT balls yet either, but I'm honestly thinking about it. Will see how the putter works out before I go too crazy.

I will say I'm not a huge fan of the grip. Gets slick easy which is a problem for me in the summer. Thinking about going another direction with it, but can't decide between the UTx paddle or a lamkin sinkfit pistol.

I'm a truvis guy so I haven't gone with the TT balls yet either, but I'm honestly thinking about it. Will see how the putter works out before I go too crazy.

I will say I'm not a huge fan of the grip. Gets slick easy which is a problem for me in the summer. Thinking about going another direction with it, but can't decide between the UTx paddle or a lamkin sinkfit pistol.
I had a larger grip on my old 2-ball, but I’m thrilled to be back on a slimmer one. I haven’t played a round hotter than low 80’s so far, but I’ll have to keep an eye on the slickness.

Played in a pro-am yesterday where I had to putt everything out. I continue to love the TT combination on the Ten and the ball. Really made those short ones a lot less pressure-packed than normal.

Anyone changed out a grip on one of these? Searching around shows me that the SL grips are lighter than my preferred oversize grips. I'd like to not mess with the weight in the shaft if possible as I don't want to mess anything up.

Anyone changed out a grip on one of these? Searching around shows me that the SL grips are lighter than my preferred oversize grips. I'd like to not mess with the weight in the shaft if possible as I don't want to mess anything up.

no- I think it important to keep the same weight though. I'd call callaway and post what you find. I see the custom grip as maybe the negative on this putter. Thinking about buying a second putter as backup but honestly dry rot does not care if a putter was never used or not

It's possible to swap out a grip but if you increase the weight more than 5-10 grams you'll be eliminated the purpose of the Stroke Lab setup.

I'm starting to use the combination of TT on the ball and the TT Ten to align and stroke putts, As long as I don't second guess myself mid-stroke and just go with my alignment I am hitting putts exactly where I'm aiming. Now, reading the green perfectly is another story. There is that and the fact that with the flagstick remaining in I tend to try to die the ball in the hole which means it is going so slow as it approaches the cup it becomes susceptible to any grain, raised lips or imperfections. :(

I have two beautiful milled blades--including my Austin--sitting in the backup bag, and due to the TT Ten S, they won't be coming out very soon. On Friday, I played Wild Rock in the Dells, which has some very challenging greens: tiers, bowls, etc. 32 putts with so many burning the edge. My speed control was fantastic. I did have two 3 putts, but one was due to a terrible pitch. I ended up down at the bottom of a bowl, and my first putt from about 50 feet came all the way back down to me. The other was pure wizardry: the putt broke in opposite directions on either side of the hole. Paired with the TT CS, the TT Ten S just works for me, and I've never been a fan of mallets. Very pleased.

Solid day with 30 putts with the TT Ten today. Quite a few par saves from 7-10 feet. So easy to line up once you find the line you want to putt on.

Love reading of everyone's success with the TT putters. For my own experience and my Ten S, the past 5 or 6 rounds I am seeing some great putting also. Had my best putting day yesterday with 30 putts, draining several long putts over 40'.

Also helps for a few holes where you don't need to putt when you get a couple chip ins. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have done so 3 times this week with my awesome Cobra MIM wedges.

Solid day with 30 putts with the TT Ten today. Quite a few par saves from 7-10 feet. So easy to line up once you find the line you want to putt on.

Sounds like someone might be changing putters soon, it could be the end of a great love affair. :(

Sounds like someone might be changing putters soon, it could be the end of a great love affair. :(
I don't think so. It is nice to go to the Ten when I need to alignment help, but not sure I'm ready to game it full time. The Chicago is just to good looking of a putter and I am still putting well with it.

I rolled the TT Ten today and think I am starting to understand a bit better the value of a mallet putter. Comparing the Ten to the Chicago, you can feel the difference in off center hits. The ten is more forgiving because of the heft behind it being spread out across the putter. With the Chicago those off center hits are just a bit more noticeable.
Distance control is even with both and I haven't had issues with that at all.
You can't deny that the Chicago is a much better looking putter, but the TT Ten maybe the most consistent putter I have rolled.
I will keep rotating both in and out as both are just great.

So I have a new golf buddy who’s been struggling with his scotty blade and although I’m not using a TT putter, I recommended it to him to try out. He sent me this yesterday....looks like we have another joining the stroke lab fam!E1309CE6-CEBF-41E4-8A64-1BA33234CCF8.jpeg

So I have a new golf buddy who’s been struggling with his scotty blade and although I’m not using a TT putter, I recommended it to him to try out. He sent me this yesterday....looks like we have another joining the stroke lab fam!View attachment 8950058
Really enjoying that one myself

I’m not really happy to read these glowing reviews as I am resisting the urge to buy a #7S or Ten S and every positive review causes my credit card to inch its way out of my walle!

Last edited:
I’m not really happy to read these glowing reviews as I am resisting the urge to buy a #7S or Ten S and every positive review causes my credit card to inch its way out of my walle!
I know the feeling....the only good thing for me is that the stores had all been closed until the last few days so I couldn't really go anywhere to try one

Back