Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I like the concept of TT but as I am a "left- aimer" a simple dot sightline is best for me.

is the odyssey stroke lab v-line the only center shafted putter they offer?
no triple track, no toulon correct?
No Triple Track. I’m not as well versed with the Toulon options.

I’m finding that as my putting with the TT Ten S has improved, I’m having more lip outs and burned edges. I used to just miss the cup entirely, but now I really have the feeling that I can drop putts from anywhere on the green.

Solid day with 30 putts with the TT Ten today. Quite a few par saves from 7-10 feet. So easy to line up once you find the line you want to putt on.

you’ve come a long way. turns you can teach an old (snicker)dog new tricks haha

Think the Triple Track has officially kicked my custom green #7 out of the bag.

Think the Triple Track has officially kicked my custom green #7 out of the bag.
Wow, as much as you love the green machine the Triple Track must really be performing.

Wow, as much as you love the green machine the Triple Track must really be performing.

I don’t want to change, but results don’t lie.

I’m looking to your thoughts on this one.

First non -face-balanced mallet for me, this will be interesting. Going straight in play for men’s league Thursday.

Did I see that there is a triple track marxman now? if so... color me intrigued...

Did I see that there is a triple track marxman now? if so... color me intrigued...
Indeed you did. Looking forward to your feedback?! 😄

Indeed you did. Looking forward to your feedback?! 😄

Not unless I get some serious proshop money in a tournament. I have bought I think 3 or 4 putters this year.. but never say never.

Never ever thought I'd love a mallet. But boy do I love my TTTen. Speed control is just phenomenal. And I'm a true believer on the TT putter combined with the TT ball. I'll still play my beloved yellow Truvis during practice or casual rounds, but if I'm competing with friends or otherwise, I'm going TT combo all day long.

Honeymoon with the O-works 2-ball is over, back to aligning right but seeing straight which is my forever miss. Thought the stroke lab DW fixed it but it didn't, went back to the 2-ball. Maybe either the TT ten or 2-ball will help! :unsure:.

It was between that and the #7 for me and I can't believe how much I liked both.

Honeymoon with the O-works 2-ball is over, back to aligning right but seeing straight which is my forever miss. Thought the stroke lab DW fixed it but it didn't, went back to the 2-ball. Maybe either the TT ten or 2-ball will help! :unsure:.
Good chance it will. And...current trade-in bonus allows you to buy putters!

It is awesome to read all the love for the TT line of putters. The puTTer and TT ball combo is so good for alignment and allows you to focus on speed only when you are over the putt.

The feel of the insert combined with that ‘20CSX ball is the best. Not clicky at all and feels very soft end smooth.

I am pondering giving the TT#7 a go and compare it to the double wide I am gaming.

I am pondering giving the TT#7 a go and compare it to the double wide I am gaming.

The #7 replaced a putter that I didn't think would leave for years.
The alignment is fantastic, but quite understated, they really nailed the sound with this insert.

The #7 replaced a putter that I didn't think would leave for years.
The alignment is fantastic, but quite understated, they really nailed the sound with this insert.

So good to hear. I games a #7 O-works for a bit and really liked it. Im pitting good with the double wide but can’t help wanting to roll the #7 TT.

You are so right about that sound...sound=feel!

So good to hear. I games a #7 O-works for a bit and really liked it. Im pitting good with the double wide but can’t help wanting to roll the #7 TT.

You are so right about that sound...sound=feel!
I actually moved away from the double wide in favor of the TT Ten, have to admit it is a better putter for me.

I actually moved away from the double wide in favor of the TT Ten, have to admit it is a better putter for me.

Coming from you that says a lot! I tried the ten slant neck at the GD but was having trouble closing the face through impact and was missing right. Love the look and alignment aid on the ten though!

Even @Luke WilliamsCG agreed the DoubleWide was for me...but I haven’t tried the #7 yet and I got sling eith that style in the past.

Coming from you that says a lot! I tried the ten slant neck at the GD but was having trouble closing the face through impact and was missing right. Love the look and alignment aid on the ten though!

Even @Luke WilliamsCG agreed the DoubleWide was for me...but I haven’t tried the #7 yet and I got sling eith that style in the past.
I got the double bend in the TT Ten, works great. The 7 looks great though and wouldn't mind trying that one out. Toulon Chicago still had my heart though.

Back