Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I get stuck sometimes lining up both perfectly together, because I am a weirdo, but generally I just really like the alignment.

Yeah with both the putter and the ball it's definitely point and shoot up close. I've just about depleted my TT ball inventory and am trying out some other options where I'm just using a single alignment line. Should be interesting for sure. I'm a believer in TT for golf balls over the putter at this point, but I should have some more solid feelings after trying some non-TT balls. Regardless, these putters are about as easy to align as you can get.

I know I keep saying it, but I still think this might be one of my favorite Odyssey inserts in some time.

I have to agree with the insert being a favorite. I gamed my 2ball for 18 years until recently because I like the softer feel of the new 2ball putter. Obvious solution....a new lab stroke 2ball!! I am not a fan of triple track; frankly hate the colors. I prefer the clean look. Actually got the blue woman’s 2ball in 34’.

No 3-putts today with 2ball blade. Still really noticing and enjoying the added confidence when lining my putts up.

Didn’t make anything outside ten feet yesterday but only had one three putt. Got up and down from the fringe a couple times with the putter too. My distance control was unbelievable and I didn’t even leave myself any difficult second putts other than the one three putt on a very sloped green. Really happy with the TT Ten!

Played a course with some grown up, tough greens this weekend. Scored terribly but once I was on the green I was able to keep things pretty even keel. Had a ton of tap in two putts, which is a great result for me given my recent putting issues.

I found a CS TT the other day and showed it to my wife. Told her I want a #7 TT for Christmas...

I love my old White Ice #7 especially with the flat front, tapered pistol grip I had installed a couple years ago. Never loved the insert, I need to check out the new one in a store at some point...

My second sub-30 putt round with the TT Ten this year! Missed a couple short ones, but they lipped out. I was all over the hole! No three putts and my long putts were so solid i didn’t even have any testy putts to avoid three putts. Closed the round with 20 and 40 foot putts from the fringe for birdie and par on 17 and 18.

Down to 32.5 putts in my last 20 and 31.1 in my last 10 rounds.

No 3-putts again with the TT 2-ball Blade. Wish I would have had more 1-putts but the lack of 3-putts was nice.

One legit birdie opportunity today on the par 3 8th from about 9-11 foot with left to right break of about 6-12 inches and and holed it. Lucked into a 100ft putt on #14 that likely is the single most lucky putt in my life. Love making good memories with the TT. Seems when I get a legit chance at bird within 12ft I make about half.

Lag putting with the TT 2ball blade was money yesterday. Was an inch away from draining a 65 footer. No over Friday and Saturday rounds only had one 3-putt.

Having played around with a trusty Anser shaped putter today, I came to the realization...

...I would do terrible, unspeakable, ghastly things for a #1 with a Tripe Track topline.

Had a pretty good night in league with the TT Marxman last night. Freshly punched greens, so there was a bit of plinko, but I was able to keep the ball close enough to the hole for kick in seconds in most cases or just make the putt outright. I'm still not sold on the TT being absolutely necessary for the topline of the putter, but this thing is easy to line up. I've been playing some non TT balls with a single line and it's worked great, though I still think the TT balls are easier to get lined up.

Broken record alert. I'm still smitten with this insert. If there was a way to send my O-Works #7 in to get this insert installed in it I would. I'm half tempted to buy a non-TT SL just to have another shape with this insert. Going to attempt to hold off until they release their next offering to see what's up, but I'm 100% sold on this iteration. I have putters I keep around for numerous reasons, but other than my previously mentioned #7, anything with an insert is on it's way to the bay.

I caved and ordered one. I told myself that I would not buy another putter until I got a putter fitting. I am a liar, but I should have a two ball blade soon. My wife is not happy with your rave reviews @shanewu

I have a nice little collection of putters from 40+ years of playing golf. But since I switched to a TT 10, the putters without the lines just don't like right anymore! Others have posted similar comments in various forum threads I have been reading. The lines are addictive for me. I do practice with the CS w/TT lines but don't play one on the course as I game a Snell MTB Black currently.

Picked up a TT Ten S a couple of weeks ago and really like it. I have tracked it with the TT ERC balls and just have a hard time lining up everything close to straight so I don't even worry about it now. Love the insert.

I caved and ordered one. I told myself that I would not buy another putter until I got a putter fitting. I am a liar, but I should have a two ball blade soon. My wife is not happy with your rave reviews @shanewu
Hahaha, tell her I'm sorry (not sorry). :LOL::LOL:

It's a unique and great putter. I hope you love it, man!

I typically line up the “Supersoft” on the ball when I putt and use that to align. With this putter I’ve noticed a definite improvement at address on putts from off the green where I can’t mark the ball.

Hahaha, tell her I'm sorry (not sorry). :LOL::LOL:

It's a unique and great putter. I hope you love it, man!
I have been to 3 different stores a combined 5 times to try and find a fault with it. Everything I have read said I shouldn’t use the two ball blade, but it felt great

I have been to 3 different stores a combined 5 times to try and find a fault with it. Everything I have read said I shouldn’t use the two ball blade, but it felt great
That's a lot of demo time...and if you still love it, you gotta buy it. That's like a rule or something. ;)

What are you replacing and what do you usually gravitate towards?

That's a lot of demo time...and if you still love it, you gotta buy it. That's like a rule or something. ;)

My favorite putter over the years was an odyssey df 990, but my alignment has gotten worse and I put it away for now. I have been using an exo strokelab marksman with success, but never quite felt comfortable with the larger head. I thought I wanted a triple track 7 or triple track 2 ball mallet, but every time I picked up the 2 ball blade it felt better.

The first time I picked it up, they didn’t have any 2ball mallets and I thought that was what I was demoing. So I kept going to various stores trying to talk myself out of the 2 ball blade

I have practiced a lot with it, but I have only played 9 holes with the Triple Track Two Ball Blade and I like it a lot. The feel off the face is better for me than Exo. The alignment is fantastic. I had every putt on line and left the first 4 putts only an inch or two short. I felt confident my first putt was going in on 8 of the 9 holes and had 14 putts on the nine holes.

I did switch out the stock skinny pistol for a lamkin sinkfit which is more midsize/oversize

Last edited:

That’s definitely a rule.

I have practiced a lot with it, but I have only played 9 holes with the Triple Track Two Ball Blade and I like it a lot. The feel off the face is better for me than Exo. The alignment is fantastic. I had every putt on line and left the first 4 putts only an inch or two short. I felt confident my first putt was going in on 8 of the 9 holes and had 14 putts on the nine holes.

I did switch out the stock skinny pistol for a lamkin sinkfit which is more midsize/oversize
I took mine out for a round and ended my "rounds with a birdie" streak. I guess it's trying to teach me a lesson.

Back