Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Won’t lie, if I could find a TT DW with a tour issue WHP insert....it could become a gamer.

TTTen is probably the club I’m most confident in. I love the Mavrik drivers, fairways, and hybrids—plan to game them for longer than I normally do. But I can’t see this putter leaving my bag for years. Sure, I may wet my whistle along the way, giving others a test drive, but I am just so much better of a putter with the TTTen, especially combined with a TT ball. Sometimes my putts per round won’t tell the story. It’s almost hard to three putt now; I’ve never felt like two-putts were so automatic. My speed control is superb and my alignment is so much easier—just need to read the right line.

Love the confidence I have with the TT Ten. I feel really comfortable with my alignment putting from the fringe. I’m confident I know exactly where the ball is going to roll.

i haven’t played much golf in the last couple months. and all my practice has been full swings. i played 9 holes this past sunday and fell right back into step with this putter and the csxtt20. it’s the perfect combo. line it up and roll it in. almost feels like cheating.

Starting to struggle with my Toulon Palm Beach. 18 putts on 9 holes, twice in the last couple weeks.

going to take the TT10s out tomorrow and see what happens.

I have a scramble tourney today and the greens will probably be a bit slower so, going to roll the TT Ten today. Did some practice on the putting mat from 8 feet just to get some feel back. The insert is good, different feel than the Chicago for sure but puts a good roll on the ball.
We will see how it does today.

What a great putting day today during our tourney!!! I was put in the last position to putt today and made some great birdie putts and par saves today. The one that stands out was on #9, we had chipped past the hole about 12 feet and had a little side hill left to right breaker. Dropped it dead center to save our par!!!!
Seemed automatic today inside of 12 feet. It sit square and frames the ball so well. Line up the ball on the line you want to play, line up the TT lines on the putter and go. I still can't use the TT ball with the TT putter, just messes with my eyes to much. But with a single line on the ball or no line at all I am good with.
Distance control was spot on today. I didn't leave any putts short and all but one putt stopped a foot past the hole.
Paired with the Srixon Soft Feel ball today it felt really soft off the face which I prefer that feeling to a firmer feel when putting.

Liked this shot.

Liked this shot.

Great visual on how vastly different ball position is for different people. Was the first thing I noticed compared to my forward ball position.

Great visual on how vastly different ball position is for different people. Was the first thing I noticed compared to my forward ball position.
Good point. I have a forward ball position, too. But, given how I've putted recently, it's worth the shot to move it back. Cheaper than a new putter that doesn't improve anything.

The camera angle is showing that, but thats not the ball position. It was dead center.

What a great putting day today during our tourney!!! I was put in the last position to putt today and made some great birdie putts and par saves today. The one that stands out was on #9, we had chipped past the hole about 12 feet and had a little side hill left to right breaker. Dropped it dead center to save our par!!!!
Seemed automatic today inside of 12 feet. It sit square and frames the ball so well. Line up the ball on the line you want to play, line up the TT lines on the putter and go. I still can't use the TT ball with the TT putter, just messes with my eyes to much. But with a single line on the ball or no line at all I am good with.
Distance control was spot on today. I didn't leave any putts short and all but one putt stopped a foot past the hole.
Paired with the Srixon Soft Feel ball today it felt really soft off the face which I prefer that feeling to a firmer feel when putting.

Get your old man eyes fixed so you can start using the TT ball too.

The TTTen is my putter for the foreseeable future. I’m just better with it than any other putter I’ve played. Time to move the Austin to a good home, because it can’t keep up with the TTTen as much as I’ve wanted it to.

The TTTen is my putter for the foreseeable future. I’m just better with it than any other putter I’ve played. Time to move the Austin to a good home, because it can’t keep up with the TTTen as much as I’ve wanted it to.
Which neck shape on the 10?

Get your old man eyes fixed so you can start using the TT ball too.
I'm thinking we are beyond that point.

s for me. Need some toe hang.
All (2) of my putters are the S neck. It is what I've putted with for the last 20+ years so I've fit my stroke to it, even if it wasn't what I needed way back when. I was looking at some face balanced putters on CPO. Think I'm going to give that a loo and see how things go. Maybe something that different will shake up the putting to the good.

All (2) of my putters are the S neck. It is what I've putted with for the last 20+ years so I've fit my stroke to it, even if it wasn't what I needed way back when. I was looking at some face balanced putters on CPO. Think I'm going to give that a loo and see how things go. Maybe something that different will shake up the putting to the good.
I always putted with a plumbers neck, fitting at ECPC he watched me putt and handed me the double bend. I don't think I have ever been more comfortable with a putter as I have with the Chicago and the TT Ten. Both have double bend shafts and work great.

I just picked up a TT 2 ball and took it out for the first time Sunday. I was pretty bad with distance control but the lineup aids on the 2 ball sure do inspire confidence. When I missed, I missed on the line I put it on. I've been struggling with my stroke this season also due to lack of confidence. The ball seems to roll hotter than with my ten but that could also be me. I've been on a putter quest this year trying to find my holy grail and something tells me I'm still going to be on the hunt. I've been watching the toulon thread but always gravitate to odyssey as I've used insert putters forever. I really love the looks of the TT and the tech behind it. Hopefully I can get a lot of basement practice in this winter.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I just picked up a TT 2 ball and took it out for the first time Sunday. I was pretty bad with distance control but the lineup aids on the 2 ball sure do inspire confidence. When I missed, I missed on the line I put it on. I've been struggling with my stroke this season also due to lack of confidence. The ball seems to roll hotter than with my ten but that could also be me. I've been on a putter quest this year trying to find my holy grail and something tells me I'm still going to be on the hunt. I've been watching the toulon thread but always gravitate to odyssey as I've used insert putters forever. I really love the looks of the TT and the tech behind it. Hopefully I can get a lot of basement practice in this winter.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
I didn’t want to love the TT 2-ball blade. I didn’t find it appealing to my eye and I didn’t think I should be able to putt with it. I went to the store so many times to tell myself I didn’t like it. I just kept putting with it so well that I bought it and I love the thing. I putted better with the 2ball blade than the standard 2ball. Not sure why

i played yesterday with a guy who is a golf enthusiast, but not a big equipment junkie. he knew about tt on callaway's golf balls, but did not know about the puTTers. when i showed him how easy the system is to align, he was pretty impressed. i also told him about my fitting experience, where i was so wildly misaligned without tt, and perfectly aligned with. but nothing speaks to the efficacy of the system quite like dropping putt after putt. at one point he was giving me 5-footers because he knew i wouldn't miss them.

Saw Michelle Wie’s TT Memphis in the wild. I’d game that.
TT Ten has a choke hold on the putter position in my bag.

I haven’t been able to talk about the TTTen much lately because I was giving my Austin an opportunity to stick around. But I suppose a ho like me selling off all other putters he owns speaks volumes. TTTen is the real deal.

I played the TT Ten puTTer today again. 29 putts!!!! Easy to line up on the intended line, then just a matter of the correct speed. I didn't leave any putts short today, and my misses where just past the hole within a foot. Played 9 holes with one ball and 9 with another ball and was able to adjust quickly to the difference in ball feels.

Back