Odyssey Triple Track Putters

That has to be my favorite out of the TT line. I love the DW either way but that looks good. Next would be the Marxman and Ten.
It took a bit of getting used to, but i like it. I am one that can not use the ball with it. It has helped quite a bit especially on the putts under 15 feet.

The biggest tell of these TT putters is playing with Callaway at the hideaway for 2 days and seeing almost every single one of the marketing team had a TT putter in play.

These guys have access to ANY putter available (and probably some that aren't!) and they all chose TT....

Just makes me curious.... I may end up needing to try one out myself!

I didn't like these when I first saw them. But still I keep coming back and looking at pictures and reading reviews. And I think they are more ugly than before.

Home.

Finally with a keyboard.

Thoughts shall flow tomorrow.

I didn't like these when I first saw them. But still I keep coming back and looking at pictures and reading reviews. And I think they are more ugly than before.

So why keep coming back? Clearly they aren’t a putter for you and clearly they look “ugly” so why keep posting about it?

It’s ok not to like something, but comments like this do nothing for the discussion of this release (or any other one for that matter).

Do yourself a favor and see it in person and give it a legit chance. If you still feel the same way, then great, you’ll move on.

now, how about this? Looking like Phil might be making more birdies on top of hitting bombs?
8E320530-0376-4E6E-B752-0C6EC756B12D.png

I finally got to try this insert in the black line and I really really liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil tinkers with putters nonstop.

I really want to roll one of these.........need it in a 46” floor model

Doesn’t every pro tinkers with putters non stop? Surely they’ll try and test everything but it’ll take a lot of concrete results to put something in play.

I'm skeptical that he keeps it in the bag. But if he puts it in the bag at the next event and makes some putts on TV, maybe it will generate some buzz for these. I f'ing love mine. LOVE. IT. I really hope some people give it a serious try.

Doesn’t every pro tinkers with putters non stop? Surely they’ll try and test everything but it’ll take a lot of concrete results to put something in play.
I think you’d be surprised. Most don’t tinker much at all their putter is like a religious experience for them. Others, all the time. A true mixed bag.

I'm skeptical that he keeps it in the bag. But if he puts it in the bag at the next event and makes some putts on TV, maybe it will generate some buzz for these. I f'ing love mine. LOVE. IT. I really hope some people give it a serious try.

which got me thinking, legit question , do you think the triple track is something tour players would feel embarrassed to game? Much like they are admitting they can’t aim? Or would they take advantage of this to help them make more putts and not care what anyone think?

I like the look and I think the science is a definitely go to roll one. I think even without the ball using any other brand of ball, it will be a winner. For those who struggle to align the ball to the target line, this will be a game changer. For those who don't, it will help reinforce. The science is the science. I think it will come down ot if you are in the market for a putter, and if your primary driver for making a putting decision is the performance or the look. For example, from a looks perspective, I'd get a Toulon over this any day. But I'd be giving up a chance to improve my putts.

which got me thinking, legit question , do you think the triple track is something tour players would feel embarrassed to game? Much like they are admitting they can’t aim? Or would they take advantage of this to help them make more putts and not care what anyone think?

I don't there is anything that would embarrass these guys. They all know they're the best players in the world. If they're not embarrassed to putt with a Directed Force putter, or a Dong driver, there's no way they'd be embarrassed of these puTTers.

Yeah, for those dudes dollars will trump all.

I like the look and I think the science is a definitely go to roll one. I think even without the ball using any other brand of ball, it will be a winner. For those who struggle to align the ball to the target line, this will be a game changer. For those who don't, it will help reinforce. The science is the science. I think it will come down ot if you are in the market for a putter, and if your primary driver for making a putting decision is the performance or the look. For example, from a looks perspective, I'd get a Toulon over this any day. But I'd be giving up a chance to improve my putts.
I understand your perspective. First couple rounds with this putter for me was an adjustment. First round I wasn’t sure, second round was better, then after the next couple rounds, it started to make sense. My vision and routine adjusted and I was making more putts especially from mid distances.

I’m on the side of it’s close out there and where these guys can get an edge they will. There have been some interesting putters on tour over the years.

I understand your perspective. First couple rounds with this putter for me was an adjustment. First round I wasn’t sure, second round was better, then after the next couple rounds, it started to make sense. My vision and routine adjusted and I was making more putts especially from mid distances.

That's what I would expect from the science and from the look. It becomes innate to line up and you don't really have to think about it. Just put a good stroke on the ball. I think it will benefit everyone to some degree. How much depends on how good you are before starting. If your pace is good and alignment sucks, this will be a miracle. If your line is usually good and your pace / weight control on your putts is bad, you won't feel the effect as much. That's all I was saying.

As @NoShanks said, it takes a few rounds to get used to. While I can't use the TT ball with it, I can use it to make sure the putter face is perpendicular to the line I want to putt on. Then it becomes a matter of executing the stroke and getting the correct distance to make the putt.
It hasn't been a hard transition for me at all.

Back