Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I haven’t decided if I like the lines on both the ball and the putter. I get it. I understand the benefit. But, I don’t think I’m loving the lines on both. One or the other.
It took me more than two rounds to get a hang of it. I’m minimalistic and prefer simple things. If anything, this helped me simplify my putting routine after I got past the lines.

Aaaaaand that’s perfectly acceptable.

I love it on the ball (although it’s not my preferred ball at this time) I think I like it on the putter quite a bit though. Just not together.

It took me more than two rounds to get a hang of it. I’m minimalistic and prefer simple things. If anything, this helped me simplify my putting routine after I got past the lines.
This makes sense. But then again, you’ve got to kind of like both to play both together. Separately they are great! Loo

I tried these for the first time the other night. I originally thought I'd like the TT on the putter more than on the ball but to be honest I don't think I do.
There's a lot going on and I struggled to make any putts even on a familiar practice green.

Using the ball and the putter together yielded better results, but I still don't think I get the ball lined up correctly at least half the time.

I tried these for the first time the other night. I originally thought I'd like the TT on the putter more than on the ball but to be honest I don't think I do.
There's a lot going on and I struggled to make any putts even on a familiar practice green.

Using the ball and the putter together yielded better results, but I still don't think I get the ball lined up correctly at least half the time.

Not trying to be negative but Perhaps that means The ball/putter is showing you that your aim and alignment is off?

that’s what it did for me lol. I realized how far off I was

Not trying to be negative but Perhaps that means The ball/putter is showing you that your aim and alignment is off?

that’s what it did for me lol. I realized how far off I was
I would never claim to have good alignment that's for sure.

i have a marxman puTTer. it’s perfection.
I'm assuming you are referring to a Marxman Triple Track putter.

You are a perfect person to answer my question.

Which would be better: the putter and no TT ball or a TT ball and any other putter?

I'm assuming you are referring to a Marxman Triple Track putter.

You are a perfect person to answer my question.

Which would be better: the putter and no TT ball or a TT ball and any other putter?

The ball would be quite cheap to try out, just buy a sleeve of 3 (if you're not playing a comp just swap the ball out on the green so you don't risk losing any)

Get used to that for a few rounds then try it with the puTTer in store & see if it improves your accuracy

Did you lose a bet with @LukeWilliamsCG?
No didn't lose a bet, just got bullied by my teammates. ;) Just thought I would like to try it and see how it goes.

No didn't lose a bet, just got bullied by my teammates. ;) Just thought I would like to try it and see how it goes.
Oh I can already answer that for you.

Also, for those asking putter w no TT ball or TT ball with no putter, that’s impossible for anyone to answer but you. They’re not mutually exclusive, of that I’m a believer and I’ll be mentioning in my article.

Oh I can already answer that for you.
I'm going to be very open minded about it. It will be fun for sure. Might have to go buy another dozen TT balls as I'm out of them. Need the new ball to get here.

Also, for those asking putter w no TT ball or TT ball with no putter, that’s impossible for anyone to answer but you. They’re not mutually exclusive, of that I’m a believer and I’ll be mentioning in my article.

James, are you trying to say that everyone should try stuff out for themselves and see what works best? That just sounds crazy to me. :ROFLMAO:

James, are you trying to say that everyone should try stuff out for themselves and see what works best? That just sounds crazy to me. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, it’s always the truth. Yet I’ll get some response about that being our job, yadda yadda yadda. :p

I’m not a line on a ball guy. I just don’t use it consistently enough and can’t make myself do it for every single putt which I’ve always believed that when you use a line that’s what you should do. The TT ball though is great, visually it’s incredibly easy to align compared to no line or a set made one. The putter though as visually, odd, as it will be to many is absolutely killer and I honestly believe it to be the best implementation of TT.

Got a chance to roll these in store. The TT aid is definitely “in your face” and helps align much easier. It does everything as advertised. The Marxman is IMO the best rendition for the TT alignment aid followed by the TEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, it’s always the truth. Yet I’ll get some response about that being our job, yadda yadda yadda. :p

I’m not a line on a ball guy. I just don’t use it consistently enough and can’t make myself do it for every single putt which I’ve always believed that when you use a line that’s what you should do. The TT ball though is great, visually it’s incredibly easy to align compared to no line or a set made one. The putter though as visually, odd, as it will be to many is absolutely killer and I honestly believe it to be the best implementation of TT.

Same for me, I’m not an alignment lover, but the TT on the ball works very well. I’m sure it’s even better on the putter. I wouldn’t be terribly surprised to see one end up in my bag, especially with my love of the 2-ball shape.

Got a chance to roll these in store. The TT aid is definitely “in your face” and helps align much easier. It does everything as advertised. The Marxman is IMO the best rendition for the TT alignment aid followed by the TEN.

I agree with this all with one caveat, I think that if you DO use a TT ball, the 2-Ball is going to give even more visual confidence and feedback given the face that the 2-Ball......s are identical to the golf ball you’re setting up behind visually.

I agree with this all with one caveat, I think that if you DO use a TT ball, the 2-Ball is going to give even more visual confidence and feedback given the face that the 2-Ball......s are identical to the golf ball you’re setting up behind visually.

Is it me or is the TT 2ball slightly smaller than the Stroke Lab version? Reason I ask is because I rolled theStroke Lab 2ball S neck recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. Could be that my eyes were just focusing on the TT but it did seem smaller.

Is it me or is the TT 2ball slightly smaller than the Stroke Lab version? Reason I ask is because I rolled theStroke Lab 2ball S neck recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. Could be that my eyes were just focusing on the TT but it did seem smaller.

The TT 2 ball is the same shape as the OG 2 ball, the SL 2 ball is the 2 ball fang, and the overall head is a bit bigger, though the circles are the same size on both.

I dunno, I’m. I help there as this is my first 2-ball putter experience.
:oops:

The TT 2 ball is the same shape as the OG 2 ball, the SL 2 ball is the 2 ball fang, and the overall head is a bit bigger, though the circles are the same size on both.

I dunno, I’m. I help there as this is my first 2-ball putter experience.
:oops:

Got our answer. Yeah I think I like the 2 ball fang version then.

Got our answer. Yeah I think I like the 2 ball fang version then.

I do too, it’s just a little more comforting over the ball, but I played the original shape for a long time. I’ll have to do some testing before I make the choice.

29 putts today for my round. Some of the putts I missed where because of subtle breaks right at the hole when the ball was going to slow.
I just haven't had any drastic pushes or pulls with this putter. (Double Wide TT)
The TT lines just instill some added confidence in staying on the intended line.

Back