Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Looking forward to your feedback and whether or not it tempts me in to putting one in my bag as well
Hoping to get out with it this weekend.

TT Ten should be arriving tomorrow.
My mind is still numb from you ordering this. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Got my Ten TT on Monday. I really like it but at this point I still like my Spider better. I loved the TT line so much during my first test at Goltec I had to have one. Although, the more I putt, the more I go back to just using my eye to lineup the putt. I don't have a line on my spider, so I guess I'm just used to doing that. I feel like the TT within 5 feet is making me pay much more attention to the stroke and I do like that a lot more. Just ordered a flat cat standard grip and a weight kit for the TT to see if I can't make it replace my spider.

My mind is still numb from you ordering this. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it.
I know right, you would think I had been deprived of ? and ? until I was forced to order it. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I have been putting great with the DW puTTer and if this makes it better than it can't be a bad thing right?

UPS dropped off the box here at work
11E0CB4F-0D73-40F5-A539-DF225DF4C37F.jpeg
5D9E6E79-9080-4D63-BDDF-49AA3756FD26.jpeg

I rolled these today with plastic on the heads in my normal 33 length. While I'm a 2 ball user, I liked the look of the ten better. When I setup on the 10 it looked like a flatter lie then the same 2 ball in the same length. This appears an illusion but had visual affect. The lines on the Ten are more dramatic and natural to me then the 2 ball. I'm not crazy about the grip vs my Oworks 2.0 ss midslim but it is part of the package.

I'm on the fence. May pick up the two ball in a 33 because I know that format works for me. May see if I can find a spider new in 33 inch before I do anything though as I liked the look of the ten; just not the appearance of the lie angle

View attachment 8927594
I rolled these today with plastic on the heads in my normal 33 length. While I'm a 2 ball user, I liked the look of the ten better. When I setup on the 10 it looked like a flatter lie then the same 2 ball in the same length. This appears an illusion but had visual affect. The lines on the Ten are more dramatic and natural to me then the 2 ball. I'm not crazy about the grip vs my Oworks 2.0 ss midslim but it is part of the package.

I'm on the fence. May pick up the two ball in a 33 because I know that format works for me. May see if I can find a spider new in 33 inch before I do anything though as I liked the look of the ten; just not the appearance of the lie angle

I was sure I'd like the Ten better. But I might actually prefer the 2 ball. Guess I need to try them all haha!

I was sure I'd like the Ten better. But I might actually prefer the 2 ball. Guess I need to try them all haha!
I would suggest it. I love my Double Wide so far and have been putting great so far. But really looking forward to rolling the Ten.

Okay so I was able to just do some carpet putting. First impression are positive, it is really easy to line the TT lines on the Ten up with the ball. I have about a 4-6" wide path on the edge of the carpet to putt down that is maybe 12 feet in total. So I usually try to keep it within 4 3 inches from the edge and roll it the length.
The Ten putts a nice smooth roll on the ball and gets it rolling quickly.
I have been trying to putt more with my glasses on (previously always took them off) to make sure I can see a better line. I rolled 10 putts tonight just to get used to the feel of the Ten. I managed to putt 8 of them right down the line I was intending to putt on.
I am looking forward to getting this out on some greens this weekend and seeing how it rolls.

Local shop had a few TT putters in. I rolled the ten. I liked it.
Is it going to take you like 4 months to figure out if you should get it? :ROFLMAO::whistle:

@Snickerdog I prefer the Superstroke grip, but that aside, I look forward to hearing how it performs on the course for you

My round of golf this weekend probably won't happen now looking at the snow outside my office window :(

I had thought you got the Blue SENSR Contour grip on that thing. Mine too arrived yesterday and super stoked to have it in hand. I'm off to a Pelz 3 Day scoring school this weekend, so am looking forward to putting mine through its paces.

Hmmmm....to go see if the golf galaxy still has the 34" 2-ball blade or not....

I did the triple track laser test last night. Pretty interesting. The idea is sound if you can get past the looks. Callaway is pushing hard for a ball putter combo as it is part of the test set up.

Asked someone on ebay if they could make me a sticker and they just sent me this pic. Pretty cool stuff. I do have the TT ten but this will be nice to try on other models.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-183503_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-183503_eBay.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 21
Got the DW in hand this week at Club Champion next to the other TT models and completely am on board still with Sean Toulon’s point about it vs the other models. It works, but it’s not quite as effective as visually being on the lower flange can create some situations if the putter is not entirely soled correctly.

Before I upset people again ( ;) ), it absolutely works on the DW, but it’s not as effective. It was though, the only real “blade” like option to put it on as well to round out the lineup.

Last edited:
Got the DW in hand this week at Club Champion next to the other TT models and completely am on board still with Sean Toulon’s point about it vs the other models. It works, but it’s not quite as effective as visually being on the lower flange can create some situations if the putter is not entirely solved correctly.

Before I upset people again ( ;) ), it absolutely works on the DW, but it’s not as effective. It was though, the only real “blade” like option to put it on as well to round out the lineup.
Explain the bolded part, not following that part.

Got the DW in hand this week at Club Champion next to the other TT models and completely am on board still with Sean Toulon’s point about it vs the other models. It works, but it’s not quite as effective as visually being on the lower flange can create some situations if the putter is not entirely solved correctly.

I agree, I think the shortness of the blade makes a big difference as well. Just less real estate to work with.

Explain the bolded part, not following that part.
Supposed to say soled. Autocorrect happens.

Lower to the ground it is, and further from the equator of the golf ball, the more the visual acuity is changed. Also in that placement when the putter is heel or toe up at address because it’s improperly soled it’s more varied than when it’s on the top line like the other models.

Back