Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

Just bought a #1

I’m still a big fan of #7 Bird. I seem to jive well with any DB #7 model. The rear bar of Bird seems like a smaller version of Jailbird.

I’ve been gaming the 7s, just get along so well with it. It has benched a Scotty 5.5.

Crazy how many guys have this model on tour. Just based on their website info this is hands down the leader

First round with the White Hot OG #1 in the bag. I was complimented on my putting today. 15 putts on 9, could have been 13. Had two very close putts that ended up being tap ins.
So color me impressed 🔥

White Hot OG 7 Stroke Lab picked up last weekend. First round with it Monday, 10 footer for birdie on #1 and center cup. We've played every day this week and I'm hoping it's not just a "honeymoon". Putting confidence has returned.

1682820952723.png1682820968678.png
In my defense, it was on clearance at Edwin Watts. The flow neck suits my eye and stroke better than the face-balanced version of the the #7, and the insert feels better than I remember.

IMG_0845.jpeg
My newest addition to the collection

Nice! That one is on my ponder list.

It’s becoming one of my favorite putters fast. That was actually unexpected tbh. I’m really understanding why Rahm loves that putter though (Mine has the alignment.). Easily becoming one of my best eBay purchases.

It’s becoming one of my favorite putters fast. That was actually unexpected tbh. I’m really understanding why Rahm loves that putter though (Mine has the alignment.). Easily becoming one of my best eBay purchases.
You aren’t making my ponder any easier haha

Getting a feel for my Rossie still. I like it but my putting has been atrocious for a couple of months (part of the reason I bought it). I have been very mechanical but yesterday tried to just putt with more feel and touch and not think so much. I was much more consistent and made 3 over 10'. Nothing much to this putter but it has a really nice shape that I have never tried before. I would classify it as mid-mallet as it's not nearly as hot as my Cobra Agera which is a full mallet. It is a little hotter than my BB8W which is a blade.

Back