Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

Yeah, I rolled a #1 Stroke Lab. My god it's a beautiful putter. Feels amazing. Near perfect for an insert. It's just missing the Triple Track.

I still can’t get outside. Snow still hanging around and wind is whipping. I have been practicing my putting stroke on my indoor mat. Out of curiosity, I pulled out a blade putter I had and now I am sitting here pondering pulling the trigger on a #1...... must resist the urge to buy....... I think I am going to lose this battle

Picked up my #1WS yesterday, thoughts coming from the original #3 White hot:

The head cover is great with magnetic close! Feels super premium.
Putter looks amazing, really clean lines, love the milled finish.
Weighting is so different to my original, feels like the centre of gravity is below ground level in comparison.
Still love the insert!

First game with it, super happy with my line, need to get used the weight, but hopefully now sorted for the next 20 yrs!

You all....these are so damn fun.

For years I clamored for them to bring it back and I’m not disappointed at all. Using the 1 during the KINETIXX testing has been a hoot. Actually need to extend the 2-ball this weekend but it remains one of the easiest putters ever to line up.

Anyone else getting, got, or pondering one?

I’ve had a #2 White Hot for a few years now and love it. Nice they’re bringing back the line. Plenty more golfers out there will find out what sweet putters they are

I’ve had a #2 White Hot for a few years now and love it. Nice they’re bringing back the line. Plenty more golfers out there will find out what sweet putters they are
Totally agree, the feel of this insert is legendary for a reason!

Totally agree, the feel of this insert is legendary for a reason!

Ever get the feeling they were developed after some guy at Odyssey was just bouncing two golf balls against one another and said to himself.... “hey, wait.... what if.....”

Ever get the feeling they were developed after some guy at Odyssey was just bouncing two golf balls against one another and said to himself.... “hey, wait.... what if.....”
Hahaha, well I actually got to tell the story a bit in the article of the first post. Isn’t it wild that the Rule 35 changed both golf balls and putter inserts forever?

For years I clamored for them to bring it back and I’m not disappointed at all. Using the 1 during the KINETIXX testing has been a hoot. Actually need to extend the 2-ball this weekend but it remains one of the easiest putters ever to line up.

Since I will be at the shop this weekend anyway I might as well roll a few, right? :drool:

I have an Odyssey #6 White Hot Long Neck. I had bought some used clubs from a buddy which included an A wedge. After the transaction he kept moaning about how much he missed that wedge! Then he let it slip that he had ordered a new Odyssey putter. After a round, he told me that the putter was in, and he would pick it up the next day. That's when I "popped the question" and asked him if he still wanted that A wedge. He said absolutely, and I told him I would trade if for his old putter, the #6 White Hot Long Neck! Why not? I wanted that putter and couldn't hit that wedge worth a crap!

He had the biggest Super Stroker grip on it, which was too big for my hands, and it was getting a little old and slick. So I took it to the local Golf Headquarters, and went through every putter grip they had. I finally had a slightly oversize Lamkin paddle put on it, and I can't tell you how much I love this putter! I putt better now, at 68 years old, than I did 40+ years ago when I was a near scratch player!

You're right. It simply will NOT allow me to line up incorrectly!

its ordered. not sure when it'll ship though. i got the UT to ship. I wonder if its in the same box. ordered through a different shop which is why i'm not 100% sure.

its ordered. not sure when it'll ship though. i got the UT to ship. I wonder if its in the same box. ordered through a different shop which is why i'm not 100% sure.
Which shape did you grab again?

Oh that red SL is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
its gonna be a little match between faces. Toulon SD vs White Hot - both have stroke lab.

its gonna be a little match between faces. Toulon SD vs White Hot - both have stroke lab.
I’m curious to hear your thoughts on the new stroke lab, I like the changes they’re touting

I'll definitely be testing one of these out this spring. Not sure yet which model, but it's time to give my Marxman some competition.

I'll definitely be testing one of these out this spring. Not sure yet which model, but it's time to give my Marxman some competition.
The insert is as good as I remembered it. But the finish and attention to detail Odyssey put on these from a quality standpoint is next level.

The insert is as good as I remembered it. But the finish and attention to detail Odyssey put on these from a quality standpoint is next level.

It’s my favorite insert of all time, and I can’t wait to try it out again.

It’s my favorite insert of all time, and I can’t wait to try it out again.
Im pumped they brought it back in such a classy way too. So well done, and I’ve long been super critical of Odyssey at times for their quality of finish.

I loved my original 2 ball blade and look forward to rolling the 7

i have a picture in my high school yearbook. me and the first white hot. Played all throughout the 3years i was on varsity. while this white hot will bring quite a bit of nostalgia back, i hope it's the same just improved.

i have a picture in my high school yearbook. me and the first white hot. Played all throughout the 3years i was on varsity. while this white hot will bring quite a bit of nostalgia back, i hope it's the same & even better.
Nice thing is that they used the EXACT recipe and processes to make the inserts, very cool that they didn’t try to overthink it.

Mrs Duffer and I spent too much time on the range so I only had a few minutes to roll the OG Rossi today.

Initial thoughts: It sets up nicely and it has a nice feel, even with the range rocks they have in the putting area.

We're returning to the range again tomorrow morning. I won't neglect the putters this time.

Back