Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

I rolled a few of these models yesterday and fell in love all over again with this insert. I spent most of my time with the Rossie and 2 Ball models and was a huge fan of both. When used ones start popping up I may have to pull the trigger on one of them.

That red Stroke Lab shaft is straight 🔥🔥🔥 too.

I rolled a few of these models yesterday and fell in love all over again with this insert. I spent most of my time with the Rossie and 2 Ball models and was a huge fan of both. When used ones start popping up I may have to pull the trigger on one of them.

That red Stroke Lab shaft is straight 🔥🔥🔥 too.
They’re as good as one could ever remember for sure. But in an aesthetic package that’s as high end as I’ve seen out of an odyssey putter. Not sure you’ll find anyone who thinks they look “cheap”, nothing that isn’t sleek and slick about them.

They’re as good as one could ever remember for sure. But in an aesthetic package that’s as high end as I’ve seen out of an odyssey putter. Not sure you’ll find anyone who thinks they look “cheap”, nothing that isn’t sleek and slick about them.
The only thing I don't like is the look of the weight. I've disliked that look/design of the weight since it came out in the O Works I believe. That's just a personal thing though but I agree with the rest of the package, it's extremely well done.

The only thing I don't like is the look of the weight. I've disliked that look/design of the weight since it came out in the O Works I believe. That's just a personal thing though but I agree with the rest of the package, it's extremely well done.
That’s more than fair, I just chalk the weights up to that it lets the be interchangeable across models which is kinda nice for some I’m sure. But the milling lines and the finish are impeccable.

That’s more than fair, I just chalk the weights up to that it lets the be interchangeable across models which is kinda nice for some I’m sure. But the milling lines and the finish are impeccable.

Do you know if there will be more options for lefties soon?

Do you know if there will be more options for lefties soon?
As far as the 1WS, 5, and Rossie? No clue, I know they went with the three most popular shapes for LH. Down the road, who knows!

Rosie and Two Ball are both calling to me to demo now. Not sure I'll be able to wait until April to roll these outside, lol.

Rosie and Two Ball are both calling to me to demo now. Not sure I'll be able to wait until April to roll these outside, lol.
Answer: buy both in the snow/cold :ROFLMAO:

No joke, I was on my backyard putting green yesterday rolling some putts, after I shoveled the snow/ice off. I'll snap a pic if I go out today. I kept thinking, man, would be nice to be testing a new insert right now. I think it's the one thing that winter really does, it gives me a break and then I really come back each spring with a passion for golf.

Are these interchangeable weights available for purchase?

Or are they going to be like the Toulon weights; they exist, but only tour players have access to them.

Reactions: PW2
i ordered the UT and a #1 together. UT came quick. OG is a bit of a longer wait. It's a stock 34" #1 SL. hope it ships soon. wait is killing me (yes i'm impatient)

E0A51882-ED67-49DC-8958-21606F5B53B0.jpeg
BCC7CC82-D381-45C7-95E2-4639BB092EDD.jpeg
30BD0D28-040D-4F96-B524-AC615B6F8A98.jpeg
oh my goodness. This beauty showed up today. I’ve never used a putter with a White Hot in it before. First impression is this thing is PURE. I’m like a kid at Christmas right now with this thing rolling putts. Not the best pictures but I'm having too much fun rolling this to take better ones lol

Welcome...to the most successful and best feeling insert of ALL time! (y)
I can see what all the enthusiasm is about! It's honestly an addicting feeling hitting one pure

I was dead set on getting a 1, but that 1ws is damn good looking.

I was dead set on getting a 1, but that 1ws is damn good looking.
I know you were looking at a Chicago in the Toulon thread. Chicago is my favorite putter I’ve ever used which is why I went with the 1WS and I couldn’t be happier!

I know you were looking at a Chicago in the Toulon thread. Chicago is my favorite putter I’ve ever used which is why I went with the 1WS and I couldn’t be happier!

Now the question is Chicago or 1WS??? I’m sure it’s too early to tell.

But let me ask this. Is the 1WS wider than the Chicago? One reason I want a Chicago is because it isn’t all that wide. Plays like a blade with a little more forgiveness.

Now the question is Chicago or 1WS??? I’m sure it’s too early to tell.

But let me ask this. Is the 1WS wider than the Chicago? One reason I want a Chicago is because it isn’t all that wide. Plays like a blade with a little more forgiveness.
Definitely too early to tell. Especially since I’m only able to putt on a mat until late March early April. But I did just make 64 in a row from six feet so it’s making a really spectacular first impression!

97F7B660-A009-4558-B1C8-99391693BD56.jpeg
looks to be a smidge wider but it wouldn’t be noticeable unless they were side by side like right here

Definitely too early to tell. Especially since I’m only able to putt on a mat until late March early April. But I did just make 64 in a row from six feet so it’s making a really spectacular first impression!

View attachment 8992862
looks to be a smidge wider but it wouldn’t be noticeable unless they were side by side like right here

Thanks man. Looks to be a smidge longer as well. Odyssey seems to have nailed it with this line, and I typically hate putters with inserts.

Looks to be a smidge longer as well
I took another one just to make sure since my first one was just a quick one. Sorry about the shadows lolE2DA3FBA-7156-4901-A8BB-7AF8984CDC2B.jpeg

Really wish they had either option in lefty....
Funny thing is, I play lefty but I putt right handed. Did wonders for my game :ROFLMAO:

So how long does it normally take for a newly released putter like this to hit Callaway Pre-Owned??? lol

I've been spoiled by CPO for so long now I really don't like paying full retail.....

Back