Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

So how long does it normally take for a newly released putter like this to hit Callaway Pre-Owned??? lol

I've been spoiled by CPO for so long now I really don't like paying full retail.....
6ish months

So how long does it normally take for a newly released putter like this to hit Callaway Pre-Owned??? lol

I've been spoiled by CPO for so long now I really don't like paying full retail.....
Ebay may be your best chance for a little while. Though this is already a pretty great price for how great of a putter it is/has the chance to be. The new SL shaft, along with whatever grip you want as well as the proper length you're looking for, directly from Callaway is a great option!

Ebay may be your best chance for a little while. Though this is already a pretty great price for how great of a putter it is/has the chance to be. The new SL shaft, along with whatever grip you want as well as the proper length you're looking for, directly from Callaway is a great option!

I agree that the initial price is very competitive.

Also the more I look at the #5 the more I like it, although I am a blade guy through and through.

I haven't heard much comparison between the steel and the SL shaft. Seems most people are going for the SL version.

Has anyone tried the shaft options side by side? and if so how did they compare?

I did some of the best putting of my life with the original white hot blades. I just wish the sight line was on the top line.

These things look great though, even the grip seems right up my alley. Glad to see them without a SuperStroke grip.

322d373923b1c08caab5e74d43c79a39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was talking to the Grandaddy crew about how good this feels in the hands. @xThor loves them too!

I'm pondering these-
1ws
rossie
7s
I'm so sick of my putting, I've never really felt this way before, I'm just over it.

I was talking to the Grandaddy crew about how good this feels in the hands. @xThor loves them too!
I was hesitant about it before I got it, but man it’s awesome! I usually like bigger grips but the feel and size of this one is perfect

I just got an email from Callaway that I was selected to test, I can't wait to check it out in more detail when they send it!

I just got an email from Callaway that I was selected to test, I can't wait to check it out in more detail when they send it!
Congrats!

Ran up to my local Dick's Sporting Goods in hopes that they'd have these in. Sure enough they had one of each model. Of course they didn't have any at 33 inches, but I was just there to test anyway. They also didn't have any with the StrokeLab shaft in stock.

My takeaways: The feel is exactly what I'd hoped it would be and very reminiscent of the original. I have my doubts on the formula being exactly the same as the original; but either way it does have a very addictive soft feel. But not too soft. I will be opting for the 1WS over the 1. The added size gave me added confidence over the traditional sized 1. I also loved it with the steel shaft and can't imagine the SL shaft is worth the extra $50. Except the SL does look badass.

I play an Odyssey Stroke Lab double wide these days, but a SL double wide in the OG White Hot looks tempting. The thing is, I really like the putter I have right now and think a change would not help my game, just be a fun thing to do. Why it has taken Odyssey this long to bring back the beloved WH face? not sure.

That is a beauty! With graphite in the shaft a golfer can tweek the counter-balancing to their liking. Red looks good.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DSC01767-L.jpg

DSC01773-L.jpg

DSC01779-L.jpg

DSC01780-L.jpg

DSC01785-L.jpg

Last edited:
These are not made in black?

Nope. Since they’re a tip of the cap to the original, they have the original satin finish.
I once had an Odyssey #9 with a brushed chrome, I think that is the same as the satin?, for a while and had to sell it because it was too hard on my eyes with the sun reflection. I think I will always get a matte black putter from now on. Sorry OG!

I once had an Odyssey #9 with a brushed chrome, I think that is the same as the satin?, for a while and had to sell it because it was too hard on my eyes with the sun reflection. I think I will always get a matte black putter from now on. Sorry OG!
Fwiw, I’ve had these out in direct sunlight with no issues, even the mallet 2-ball, it’s a true satin finish. BUT, as a putterhead (addict) I totally get your stance. I just don’t think we will see the OG’s in a dark finish.

Back