Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

I have an original White Hot two ball putter so does it mean that it's now a valuable collectable?

The new Rossie with that thinner topline is haunting me....

I will own one at some point. It's my favorite shape ever and I can't wait to see it in person someday to check out the changes.

I will own one at some point. It's my favorite shape ever and I can't wait to see it in person someday to check out the changes.
The rear flange looks more flow-y (technical term :ROFLMAO:) too.

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Scott Brown using the SL 7s.

good looking putter!

Wouldn’t mind picking up a 7 with the SL, the red shaft is 🔥🔥🔥. Played a 7 a few years back and loved it. Hmmm ....what else have I got to sell?

I used to love the Rossie shape. I’m intrigued!

I used to love the Rossie shape. I’m intrigued!
Same, I want to roll it. That said, I meant 2021 would be the year of the...unique looking....mallet, so the 2-ball will get a crack at it!

Oh hey....

7819FA78-CCDD-41AA-8308-D5ED9F66D7A6.jpeg65C18641-F439-4EFE-8DC6-BE99EF77401E.jpegADBAD428-89A0-4439-B9AC-850C17370E76.jpeg

I don't like the bottom of these for some reason. Seems off to my eyes from these pictures.

My first putter was a hand me down white hot. Still have it. Love the thing. I'm sure these will be amazing.

If the #7S had a top line instead of dots it might be enough for me to stop lusting after a Las Vegas H7.

If the #7S had a top line instead of dots it might be enough for me to stop lusting after a Las Vegas H7.

I said that earlier too. I wish they would bring back that top line instead of the dots.

I wish they would have gone with a different/darker finish to give it a more premium look. The current finish lacks a bit IMO.

I like the black on white dots/balls for the contrast ratio but I the silver looks nice.

I wish they would have gone with a different/darker finish to give it a more premium look. The current finish lacks a bit IMO.
Having them in hand right now, I can’t tell you enough how premium the milling and finish looks. I don’t say that lightly about any putters.

Get a picture of #1 and I don't mean your middle finger either..

I have Rossie on my mind...

163A2BD3-1E32-4B1E-B3F7-500A6BC91ECE.jpeg599D496B-FE47-429A-97B0-46D1661B0DAE.jpegF90A5236-1D83-4D51-8D2C-65A12B4AB824.jpeg

Back