Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

Regular shaft models should be $220, Stroke Lab $270. Seems in line with the market - 10 years of inflation on $160?

View attachment 9008395

Sorry - $160CAD v. $300CAD.

Looking at the USD pricing based on the PGA Value guide, the original MSRP of a White Hot #5 was $115USD in 2007, and if that same club is now $220USD that is well out paced of your inflation calculator (one site says inflation would put it to $148USD in 2021 from 2007).
Even in Canada, $160 would have only grown to $200 between 2007 and 2021.

The translated price from USD to CAD in 2007 vs. 2021 is roughly an increase of 35-40% which is about right, but even still, clubs these days are just so savagely expensive.

Still liking the 1ws but I can't believe how many 3-putts I had with it last weekend...didn't have that many bad putts overall though, just compounded my mistakes. It was raining, I was rushing, I didn't trust the green speed...and a few other excuses come to mind. :LOL:

Still liking the 1ws but I can't believe how many 3-putts I had with it last weekend...didn't have that many bad putts overall though, just compounded my mistakes. It was raining, I was rushing, I didn't trust the green speed...and a few other excuses come to mind. :LOL:
That’s how I was with my Chicago this last weekend. so my 1WS is coming out to play the next few times I go out and I’m really excited about it

That’s how I was with my Chicago this last weekend. so my 1WS is coming out to play the next few times I go out and I’m really excited about it
Haha. We must think similarly cuz my Austin will get the call assuming it ever stops raining.

Give me the OG Ten!!!!!!

Since I'm still rolling a WH #9 from the first run, am I OG OG?

That Rahm inspired OG Ten can be ordered now for those who have been waiting for it

That Rahm inspired OG Ten can be ordered now for those who have been waiting for it
Where?! I'm blind if it's on the Callaway site lol

debating another 7 but a slant this time.

Sooo anyone looking at a White Hot OG Rossie S….?

Sooo anyone looking at a White Hot OG Rossie S….?

I'm looking at the one in my hand and its in the bag for next round 🔥. I've got to comment how clean the contour milling is, this is just a real fun putter to have on course.

This morning I actually took it to a Callaway Tour Fit demo day where I was hoping to tinker with some putter fitting. The crew brought mostly swing clubs and was setup on the range, so we didn't do the putter fitting. Next time...

I'm looking at the one in my hand and its in the bag for next round 🔥. I've got to comment how clean the contour milling is, this is just a real fun putter to have on course.

This morning I actually took it to a Callaway Tour Fit demo day where I was hoping to tinker with some putter fitting. The crew brought mostly swing clubs and was setup on the range, so we didn't do the putter fitting. Next time...

I agree. The entire line of OG putters are very nice. The milling looks fantastic on all of them, especially the mallets. I bought the OG 2-ball back in January when they first came out to replace my ole trusty original 2001 White Hot 2-ball. Probably would have been a #7 if the head size was the same as the EXO mini. But I will say that I'm absolutely loving the OG 2-ball at the moment.

IMG_20210228_131847980_HDR.jpg.c861c4e3aa917b1924e20dd44680c244.jpgIMG_20210228_132015516_HDR.jpg.4a151dbbfe78bc0ff4dc7e319d137c23.jpg

I agree. The entire line of OG putters are very nice. The milling looks fantastic on all of them, especially the mallets. I bought the OG 2-ball back in January when they first came out to replace my ole trusty original 2001 White Hot 2-ball. Probably would have been a #7 if the head size was the same as the EXO mini. But I will say that I'm absolutely loving the OG 2-ball at the moment.

View attachment 9013816View attachment 9013817

I need one of those 2-Balls. That looks awesome.

Hopefully the win this weekend will help these fly off the shelf!

I was all set to get a SC Squareback and then I saw this thread, currently game a Big T versa and while I was never a big fan of the look of the two ball all this talk about the history has me interested

I will have to go to the shop and check one out tomorrow, looked at the #1 today with both the stroke lab and standard shaft and the looks of the stroke lab shaft were super nice.

Someone tell me it's a bad idea to blind buy a putter, please.

I've got my eye on an Odyssey Rossie on eBay for around $100. Whatever I buy will be a massive upgrade from my set putter but a putter seems like something I'd want to test out a little first, right? Or, for $100 are all the mid-mallets going to be relatively the same?

i played my white hot og 7 for a good amount of rolls before buying and it didn't stay in the bag long. great putter...but my elevado is just better for me....maybe the world.

I'm disappointed the model I like (#5) doesn't come in LH. There are some nice ones still just kind of a bummer. Second model (other being the Toulon Seattle) I was drawn to recently that doesn't come in LH. THough, I've debated just getting the Seattle anyway and putting RH LOL

Back