Off course and training aids

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Off course discussion got me to thinking about sids that deter your use due to fact that they make you feel like you are failing at the given task. Putt out is perfect example. Frustrates the hell out of me trying to get ball to stay in small hole.
What are some aids that effect you that way. What are some aids that actually make you want to keep working with them

Putt Out.

I :love: PuttOut, my HS kids hate it when I bust our 5 out for practice time, but it frustrates me enough to just keep working and improving.

Ones that just frustrate? Tour Striker made me want to punch a hobo.

I have a Kallassy Swing Magic club I use at home quite often. It helps to keep my swing muscles active. Reps of 15, 3-4 times a day.

Really helps on those colder, windy, winter days.

I also have than hinged club thingie that collapses during a poor swing. Darn thing drives me nuts if my tempo is off just a little

I :love: PuttOut, my HS kids hate it when I bust our 5 out for practice time, but it frustrates me enough to just keep working and improving.

I can keep working on it also but frustration takes over and bad mechanics result.

I targeted both of them in the podcast.

Back