PODCAST Off Course: Episode 13: Golf Tantrums

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing some polarizing topics including tantrums on the course and tour pros getting new product. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 13 is here and Rob and Dan discuss the following topics.
Tantrums on the Course
Tour Pros Getting Equipment
And a whole lot more…

Podcast: Play in new window |
Continue reading...

I joined @HipCheck and @Canadan for this one by request and it was a lot of fun.

Fun discussion as always. Funny @HipCheck I have been thinking about Rickie's ball change in a similar fashion to Bubba Watson and his ball change along with his decline in play. I'd be interested in that data if you go back and look.

Heading to the golf shop this afternoon to modify my SIM driver order from 10.5 to 10.2 degrees :)

Another outstanding podcast guys. A lot of really fun and lively discussions.

Fun discussion as always. Funny @HipCheck I have been thinking about Rickie's ball change in a similar fashion to Bubba Watson and his ball change along with his decline in play. I'd be interested in that data if you go back and look.

I'm not a data dude, but the pix seemed rushed. Then changed the following season because...well, I don't know. But it went from a pattern of comic book explosions to today's Illuminati. Not sure what we're doing there. And that's not even talking about performance.

Ok.. @JB mentioned Terry Tate and I remembered this commercial. Turns out it is even more perfect than I thought, in that it is a Miller lite commercial. Looking at you @HipCheck ITS PERFECT!! Slow players beware!!

After Reed's early morning F-bomb I had to tune in!

Ok.. @JB mentioned Terry Tate and I remembered this commercial. Turns out it is even more perfect than I thought, in that it is a Miller lite commercial. Looking at you @HipCheck ITS PERFECT!! Slow players beware!!

OMG I forgot about that. That's a tremendous find!

I always thought full marathon runners look at that those stickers and think "wuss."
meanwhile, the rest of the world looks at them like

Queuing this one up to listen. Interested to see what the guys think of Bryson's tantrums and how they compare to Rahm.

I once watched a friend break an ENTIRE set of clubs against a tree in frustration. It was not the first time it happened, either.

I once watched a friend break an ENTIRE set of clubs against a tree in frustration. It was not the first time it happened, either.

No photographic or video evidence? Like NASCAR, I'm here for the wrecks.

meanwhile, you're over by the cart all :popcorn:

meanwhile, you're over by the cart all :popcorn:

Social media has made golf flip outs a thing.. Many posting staged tantrums and club toss/break/lake tosses. I actually kind of hate it.

No photographic or video evidence? Like NASCAR, I'm here for the wrecks.
This happened years ago. Prior to iPhones. You know, the good ol' days.

For the record: I am not concerned about Watney, Frittelli, or McCarthy spreading the 'rona to anyone else. Nobody follows them anyway.

Back