PODCAST Off Course: Episode 27: The Golf Hoodie

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a new format and a fantastic show including discussing the golf hoodie. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

1-10-1024x692.jpg

Episode 27 is here and Dan and his guest Adam Fonseca from Golf Unfiltered discuss the following topics.

The Golf HoodieBryson DeChambeauMock Necks, Rope Hats, Joggers and MoreAnd they go Off Course…

THPGolf · Off Course: Episode 27: The Golf...

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-golf-hoodie/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
:ROFLMAO:

This was a lot of fun. And I needed that laugh this week.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Two things came out of this show.

1. The style question and answer period is absolutely PURE gold. "It's a hat with rope on it".
2. Pretty sure by the end, @golfunfiltered is a Bryson fan...

Two things came out of this show.

1. The style question and answer period is absolutely PURE gold. "It's a hat with rope on it".
2. Pretty sure by the end, @golfunfiltered is a Bryson fan...
As I told @rehbirdie, if Bryson shows up to Augusta with joggers, a hoodie, and a rope hat, I'm a fan for life.

"I am more offended by pleated, baggy khaki colored pants than I am by what Tyrel Hatton wore."

This is the best comment so far, and sums up my entire thoughts on '90's golf fashion. I remember being in high school and decent golf shorts and slacks were so hard to find at the time... just awful. I am SO glad we've moved on to flat fronts and better fits.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
argyle is ok..

me right now..

image.jpg

#SockGame
And yes we have a thread on it haha.

I love me some socks.. Big fan of stance, the cuater socks, and many other brands..

I'm not sure this episode ever made it on course...

Great listen guys, although to be honest I was expect more fiery discussion and disagreement! #FreeTheHoodie! I had a fun round as the fourth with a trio of chainsmoking, jeans-wearing, Harley vested fellas once. I had on shorts and polo I’d anyone was wondering. I’m a firm believer in loosening the dress code in golf.

The Bryson discussion is fascinating as always. I like him because I like drivable par 4’s and he has lots of them! And I like his dedication to his evolution. You look at guys like Rickie and Spieth who are lost within their own swings. Bryson was doing just fine and he took a risk to make this change and it paid off. Rory put a new shaft in the driver this week to play along and it was a trainwreck yesterday.

I'm not sure this episode ever made it on course...
Madness!!! Actually, sort of fair haha

It was a blast. As much fun as it is to take on some of the more compelling elements of the golfing world, taking a break for a bit of light hearted apparel discussion was refreshing.

Great listen guys, although to be honest I was expect more fiery discussion and disagreement! #FreeTheHoodie! I had a fun round as the fourth with a trio of chainsmoking, jeans-wearing, Harley vested fellas once. I had on shorts and polo I’d anyone was wondering. I’m a firm believer in loosening the dress code in golf.

The Bryson discussion is fascinating as always. I like him because I like drivable par 4’s and he has lots of them! And I like his dedication to his evolution. You look at guys like Rickie and Spieth who are lost within their own swings. Bryson was doing just fine and he took a risk to make this change and it paid off. Rory put a new shaft in the driver this week to play along and it was a trainwreck yesterday.
For as much as @golfunfiltered and I debate and disagree on things (and GIPHY the hell out of each other), I think our perspective on apparel is fairly close. If I took leg day more seriously I'd probably wear joggers to play golf as well.

For as much as @golfunfiltered and I debate and disagree on things (and GIPHY the hell out of each other), I think our perspective on apparel is fairly close. If I took leg day more seriously I'd probably wear joggers to play golf as well.

He wears a rope hate and Cog Hill (logo on hat) asked him to remove it for pictures

I am jumping on the hoodie train.. Choo chooo!!

1602858598148.png

i wear argyles everyday through the winter 🔥

This entire show had me cracking up.
From #WobblyCaucasian to @golfunfiltered agreeing with @Canadan on Bryson info.

Back