PODCAST Off Course: Episode 27: The Golf Hoodie

adam im like you i cant grow facial hair but i want a rollie fingers soooooooooooo bad
my brother has one that is absolutely outstanding

I just had a friend tell me that @Canadan and @golfunfiltered should compete in "those events you have" and the loser has to wear EVERY one of those fashion examples at one time during a round.

I don't care what @Canadan thinks about my rope hat, Mrs. CC is the one who picked it out, and her opinion is the only one that matters.

I don't care what @Canadan thinks about my rope hat, Mrs. CC is the one who picked it out, and her opinion is the only one that matters.

It's cool that she reads THP too.
I'm assuming by this post :ROFLMAO:

wearing hi tops.... hmmm..

Well, that is assuming @golfunfiltered can beat me.

I mean handicapped at a THP Experience, you never know.
But I could only imagine one of you strolling to the first tee in.

High tops
Joggers
Hoodie
Bucket Hat
Mock Neck
Blade Colar
and a few others all on at once.

High tops
Joggers
Hoodie
Bucket Hat
Mock Neck
Blade Colar

If only loudmouth made joggers...

High tops
Joggers
Hoodie
Bucket Hat
Mock Neck
Blade Colar

if the loser of a golf bet I was involved in meant wearing a mock neck, there is no chance in HELL I am using handicaps.

Eff.
That.

1602881572726.png

if the loser of a golf bet I was involved in meant wearing a mock neck, there is no chance in HELL I am using handicaps.

Eff.
That.

If losing means you get to wear a mock, I don’t want to be right. Wait. Did I get that right?

Don't assume I wouldn't already show up in all of those things.

I will listen later tonight. As much as I hate to admit it, I can find personal entertainment in topics like hoodies, joggers, and Bryson. :D
hahaha glad to hear it!

I’m wearing an Adidas Golf Hoodie to the course this morning, and my wife hates it.
She told me such before I left the house.

Normally she just comments on scripting if I don’t match. Today, she felt it necessary to comment on how much she hates the golf hoodie look.

I’m wearing an Adidas Golf Hoodie to the course this morning, and my wife hates it.
She told me such before I left the house.

Normally she just comments on scripting if I don’t match. Today, she felt it necessary to comment on how much she hates the golf hoodie look.
B039702C-1D77-489C-B8ED-CD17221007F9.jpeg
Hoodie in question ...

And said hoodie is from your course. So clearly they are hoodie approved facility.

Playing a semi private course today and a foursome of guys in their 20s went past us with three wearing hoodies but they were also wearing shorts. Not a good look

Back