PODCAST Off Course: Episode 9: Return of the PGA Tour

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing the return of the PGA Tour, Steel Shafted Drivers and Handicaps. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 9 is here and Rob and Dan discuss the following topics.
Return of the PGA Tour
Steel Shafts in Drivers?
Golf Handicaps
And a whole lot more…

Continue reading...

So good on a Friday morning.
Loved the PGA Tour restart conversation.

I loved "Im giving you one thing, but here are four things"

With Phool turning 50 next week, I wish it were mandatory for dudes 50 or over to play exclusively on the Champions Tour so I never have to watch him play again.

I agree with Rob about the mustached Brooks looking like a lefty reliever from the past. Lol

Totally agree with Rob - Bryson looks so uncomfortable. I feel uncomfortable looking at his swing / putting.

Handicaps - - there is 1 guy at my club that wins all of the net tournaments. Complete sandbagger. He has a hard time finding a regular group to play with.

#Re-Kickstart

bryson is beeeeeeefy.... like weirdly so.

Halfway through, but Rob, call me/video chat me saturday evening and ill join your drinking game for telecast hahahaha

I'm a sucker for Tour player activities....

Watching that white LAGP putter shaft in play makes me want to use one.

I'm a sucker for Tour player activities....

Watching that white LAGP putter shaft in play makes me want to use one.
I posted this in the wrong place, but I am kind of good with it.

Future topic, @HipCheck?

Well I will make sure to give this a listen when I'm drywalling later. I've never heard @Sox_Fan say anything that viscious before, so it must be inspiring!

Last edited:
Well I will make sure to give this a listen when I'm drywalling later. I've never heard @Sox_Fan say anything that viscous before, so it must be inspiring!

Anything to not have to watch endless coverage of him when he is far from in contention. Lol

I am digging the Phil sunglasses. TI bet that those shades cost more than my entire set of clubs. I like Bryson, but I agree. He looks uncomfortable when he is addressing the ball..

Great Episode!!!
Need that Wrestling Mount Rushmore...

Also @Canadan with a “Millions!!! and Millions reference!!!”

35F091D9-2516-4627-A5D8-28FD1E562D1D.gif

On the topic of handicaps, the reverse sandbagger is worse than the sandbagger.

I’m voting truss out before the steel shaft. But the steel shaft shouldn’t have ever been in the bag to begin with, so the whole debate deserves a big asterisk. Yuck!

I still say steel is gone first

7FC72920-6AF3-4A00-ADE8-FDB782045BE7.jpeg2315FDCF-B06E-4AB8-87D2-90D4D8DCF80F.jpeg

Back