Off Course: The Status of Golf

Are you dudes professional golfers? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have always been so amazed how guys can remember every shot from every hole they have ever played in their life, it's truly fascinating. And I could probably talk about food and football all day long, so those were the easy topics haha.

I have always been so amazed how guys can remember every shot from every hole they have ever played in their life, it's truly fascinating. And I could probably talk about food and football all day long, so those were the easy topics haha.
I mean those are on main two topics pretty much

Food talk within first 3 minutes 👌

Great listen - I was glad to be able to listen to it. Dan is always a pleasure and Morgan was a wonderful edition this week.

Wait @GolferGal I thought you were from North FL. I had no idea you were from Broward. I am too! Doris' is absolutely the best place ever, also Donna's carribean is a must in Ft Lauderdale and it is right near the Doris' on University is in the same shopping center

Wait @GolferGal I thought you were from North FL. I had no idea you were from Broward. I am too! Doris' is absolutely the best place ever, also Donna's carribean is a must in Ft Lauderdale and it is right near the Doris' on University is in the same shopping center

Oh no, this is my first time ever living in North FL, I actually had never even really visited up here minus a school trip to St. Augustine when I was 12 haha.

Oh no, this is my first time ever living in North FL, I actually had never even really visited up here minus a school trip to St. Augustine when I was 12 haha.
I lived all over Broward my parents are in Parkland now but I lived in Tamarac when it was considered wayyy out west, lived in Coral Springs and Davie also.

Yes!!! @GolferGal made me smile with the delicious comment in terms of Greek chili!!!

Enjoyed the listen and Skyline is the nectar of the Gods.
All the hours I have spent in Ohio and never experienced Skyline. I had no idea it was so special. 🤷‍♂️

@Canadan based on the pod I'm fine if it stays that way :D

All the hours I have spent in Ohio and never experienced Skyline. I had no idea it was so special. 🤷‍♂️

@Canadan based on the pod I'm fine if it stays that way :D
You’re missing out, if I was fortunate enough to win the Masters it would be a smorgasbord of Skyline as my champions dinner.

really need to try the Anthony Munoz burger 🔥

I can't remember every shot anymore 🥲

I'm with @GolferGal on not liking lobster....hard pass!

that's the most NFL talk I'll listen to this year 🤣

enjoyed the show!!!!
That Juicy Lucy looks good too!

Snow crab is the bomb! I'll never turn lobster down either though

So when that happens I bet we can get a few more done up for folks here
Usually the more you order with custom stuff the more likely they are to accept the order. You know, minimums and stuff :cool:

You’re missing out, if I was fortunate enough to win the Masters it would be a smorgasbord of Skyline as my champions dinner.
Alright maybe I'll grab a can on my way through and try it when I get to my destination

Alright maybe I'll grab a can on my way through and try it when I get to my destination
Or stop in like your seeing some old friends and sit at the bar and watch them make your life changing experience right in front of you.

Or stop in like your seeing some old friends and sit at the bar and watch them make your life changing experience right in front of you.
But I've been to Waffle House before

Back