Diane

Reaction score
I've been noticing that some people are a bit cranky here lately so I checked, but we have a new moon, not a full moon and Mercury isn't in retrograde so I have no explanation about what's going on. Anyone know?

Most of them just found out they don't actually drive the ball anywhere near 300yds:D

I think its the lack of golf threads around here.

Dent - I am the one of the most sympathetic people on this forum - you can ask anyone. Except for one area - don't ever complain about the lack of any type of threads - just start one instead.

Before you say anything - I am not cranky, just honest.

I've been noticing that some people are a bit cranky here lately so I checked, but we have a new moon, not a full moon and Mercury isn't in retrograde so I have no explanation about what's going on. Anyone know?

I'm sure I have NO IDEA what you are talking about Diane!

I'm sure I have NO IDEA what you are talking about Diane!

Obviously, no one else does either since you're the only one posting here. :rolleyes:

Do You Study Astrology Diane?

Do You Study Astrology Diane?

No, but one of my friends always has her chart done and swears by it. She uses it to make life and business decisions. Do you?

I haven't noticed anyone being cranky. Maybe I am reading the wrong threads.

Dent - I am the one of the most sympathetic people on this forum - you can ask anyone. Except for one area - don't ever complain about the lack of any type of threads - just start one instead.

Before you say anything - I am not cranky, just honest.

Love that answer. Not at anybody in particular, but just in general. THat is a good answer to have.

Most of them just found out they don't actually drive the ball anywhere near 300yds:D

:rofl:

Maybe people are realizing that the summer is half over already?

No, but one of my friends always has her chart done and swears by it. She uses it to make life and business decisions. Do you?

:bulgy-eyes:

If her "chart" says something like "do what you think is right" or "trust your first instinct" and doesn't say something like "you should fire some people today at random", that's just a scary thought and not downright terrifying.

If she ever meets me, her chart is going to say "you will meet someone today who considers astrology bunkum". Either that or it is all just bunkum.

On topic, I don't think people are particularly cranky. At least not in the threads I've been posting in - except maybe the rant thread, but that's just a way to vent.

On topic, I don't think people are particularly cranky. At least not in the threads I've been posting in - except maybe the rant thread, but that's just a way to vent.

Yeah - saw your uh "rant" last night. Printer working today?

Yeah - saw your uh "rant" last night. Printer working today?

Nope. Using a different one. If you've ever seen Office Space, then you'll know of the scene I was thinking about wistfully last night

"PC Load Letter - what the F does that mean?!?!?"

I haven't noticed the crankiness here either, seems pretty normal to me.

"PC Load Letter - what the F does that mean?!?!?"

Now Michael Bolton? That guy was cranky

The usual suspects were cranky, but so were a couple of others.

So are you telling me my mental GPS isn't working properly? :laughing:

There have been a few that have been "testy" lately. A simple 3 wood to the head takes care of that though. :stickbeat:

I don't drive the ball anywhere near 300. I'm up around 400 now.

Ya, but I think he was talking about your average distance.

The most disappointing thing about owning a Skycaddie is the inability to fool myself about my prodigious driving talent...:angry:

I don't get cranky. I leave that emotion for my wife to handle........:D

Back