For Sale Off the market for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLIB

2024 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I got these from Club Champion about a month ago. They’re not for me and I don’t have time to go back for another fitting. My loss is your gain. Only played a few rounds and about a dozen range sessions. They’re in very good, like new condition.

Clubs have Accra iCWT 75 shafts that are Pured. Regular flex I think. Standard length, lie is a couple degrees flat. Golf Pride Z Grip Align midsize grips. I’ll throw in an F9 5i with a Recoil 660 stiff flex shaft.

$650 OBO shipped CONUS Can get pics of the faces this evening if you want them

03CD31E2-88F1-4014-9634-FA15832209C5.jpegD2A9D370-0C19-4662-A7F4-82AE9825228B.jpeg

Last edited:
I got these from Club Champion about a month ago. They’re not for me and I don’t have time to go back for another fitting. My loss is your gain. Only played a few rounds and about a dozen range sessions. They’re in very good, like new condition.

Clubs have Accra iCWT 75 shafts. Regular flex I think. Standard length, lie is a couple degrees flat. Golf Pride Z Grip Align midsize grips. I’ll throw in an F9 5i with a Recoil 660 stiff flex shaft.

$850 OBO shipped CONUS Can get pics of the faces this evening if you want them

View attachment 8925232View attachment 8925233

If the shafts are labeled M3, then they are regular flex. M4 would be stiff.

If the shafts are labeled M3, then they are regular flex. M4 would be stiff.

They’re not labeled. The iCWT are different. 75 is regular flex but you can tip or soft step to get different flexes

They’re not labeled. The iCWT are different. 75 is regular flex but you can tip or soft step to get different flexes

Gotcha. I have never had Accra iron shafts. Just woods and hybrids and the Mx is their flex designation for those shafts.

I'm curious as to why you don't think they are the club for you. Could it be your just having a spell of bad form and its not really the clubs?

Very nice sticks. I've hit a couple of them.

I'm curious as to why you don't think they are the club for you. Could it be your just having a spell of bad form and its not really the clubs?

Because when I go back to my Hogan’s and other similar clubs I hit them fine

Yeah there can be a difference if you aren't striking a club like this center. I hit a 5 iron Titleist T-MB the other night off the tee and carried it like 225. Next hole if have the same yardage off a tee and catch it way off the toe and it come up like 30 yards short into the water.

I would be interested in these if they were 5-p in a stiff shaft. Good luck selling them.

Feel free to make an offer

Will also listen to trade offers

Man if they were only the M4 shafts.... Good Luck. A great deal for someone.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear these didn't work out. Do you think the CC fitting was off? I hear such good things about them.

Great deal for someone.

I just can’t hit off mats. The fitter said he could work around it and I got results at the fitting but it just didn’t translate. I could not hit my Hogan’s to save my life off of their mats and I hit the Cobra’s OK. But on the course it’s the opposite. I hit my Hogan’s just fine but I can’t hit the Cobra’s.

I’m not knocking the fitter or their process. Indoor fittings off of mats just isn’t for me

I know you mentioned there wasn't much time to get re-fit, does CC still offer to replace the shafts if their original ones don't work?

I know you mentioned there wasn't much time to get re-fit, does CC still offer to replace the shafts if their original ones don't work?

No, I talked to the fitter and he said I’d need to come back up with my Hogan’s and basically go through the process again. That was my fear going in. How do you quantify your results on the course to them? The way I hit off mats I’ll probably get up there and have the exact same results and he won’t want to change anything.

If these don’t sell in the next few days I may just take a day off work and go back up

Can I get a moderator to go ahead and close this. I’m going to try to make it back up to do another fitting

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back