Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen, and TC. The time has come for me to go to work! I will be on a 7/10 schedule so not much fun for me until the outing comes. I'll try to pop in from time to time to see how things are going but for the most part I'll be away until the First of May. I just wanted to let everyone know so there won't be any milk cartons floating around with my mug on it when the outing nears. I'll bounce around here today but head out in the morning.

hurry back bro!

Why does work always seem to get in the way of our fun? I feel for ya!

and practice making clutch putts because I have a feeling we will need those for our scramble sat afternoon.

and practice making clutch putts because I have a feeling we will need those for our scramble sat afternoon.

My uncle is the GF and my golfing buddy so I plan on getting a little golf in during the day. They have a nice double decker driving range two streets over from our hotel so that helps. It has a nice chip and putt area too.

7 10's ?

What the heck job requires those kind of hours?

7 10's ?

What the heck job requires those kind of hours?

I'm a high pressure welder, union boilermaker. I go to power generation plants and rebuild the boilers for steam generation. I was hoping for 7/12's but 10's will do.

Money Dent, its all about the money. If I have to be away from home I might as well make all I can. The upside is I go work these two months and I can take the summer off.

Back