Office Clean Out Today

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So Golfer Gal has asked me to finally clean out my office before more stuff arrives this week. I got the 1st wall done. Here are a couple of pictures. And before you ask, NO, those are not all my clubs. Many are going back to manufacturer this coming week. But it looks nice for the time being. Dont mind the books sliding, they just did that right as I was about to hit the camera button.

P1000132.jpg

P1000131.jpg

"Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me"

:question:

• Admin
All of those books are for my clients except those two. Golfer Gal recently interviewed the Author Paula Begoun about sunscreen for female golfers. She sent us the book.

With all that beautiful golf stuff, you are reading books on the shelf???

All of those books are for my clients except those two. Golfer Gal recently interviewed the Author Paula Begoun about sunscreen for female golfers. She sent us the book.

With all that beautiful golf stuff, you are reading books on the shelf???

You expected something else from me?
:bulgy-eyes:

C'mon JB. 'Fess up. It reminds me of the first Austin Powers movie when a certain device was found in his luggage. "Honest baby, it's not mine".

C'mon JB. 'Fess up. It reminds me of the first Austin Powers movie when a certain device was found in his luggage. "Honest baby, it's not mine".

" . . . One book titled "Swedish-made ______________ And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby" by Austin Powers . . . ."

• Admin

" . . . One book titled "Swedish-made ______________ And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby" by Austin Powers . . . ."

You are talking to the guy that did reviews on mens products for an entire week. I am obviously not ashamed to use them or talk about them. But a book on beauty tips for women is not really my style.

You are talking to the guy that did reviews on mens products for an entire week. I am obviously not ashamed to use them or talk about them. But a book on beauty tips for women is not really my style.

Maybe it should be.

JB on the weekends?:

1017082mugs3.jpg

I kid!!! I kid!!!!

• Admin
You know that free shirt you won hasnt been shipped yet.

You know that free shirt you won hasnt been shipped yet.

Harry's hoping for the one in those mug shots.

Back