Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the signing of Diaw and trade for Jackson the Spurs are easily the deepest team in the league. They have so much more lineup flexibility now. I was really impressed last night.

As was I. Their teamwork definitely showed.

Last time the Knicks won a bunch of games it was Linsanity. Why isn't it Woodson-sanity now? He's been amazing as their coach.

Heat vs. Thunder at 8 PM, my plans for tonight are set.

Me too. Possible finals preview for sure.

No doubt. They play again April 4th in Miami. I can see the home team winning each game.

I bet most people don't know that Ibaka is going to play for Spain in the Olympics this year. That makes Spain even better, though I still don't think they would have been able to beat the USA even with Rubio.

I would not be surprised to see D-Wade guard Westbrook at times in this game.

I bet most people don't know that Ibaka is going to play for Spain in the Olympics this year. That makes Spain even better, though I still don't think they would have been able to beat the USA even with Rubio.

I would not be surprised to see D-Wade guard Westbrook at times in this game.

Only when Chalmers isn't on the floor. He's as good or a better defender than Wade and they won't want Wade to tire himself out on D if they can help it. At least I would think that.

So Tim Duncan was held out of tonight's Spurs' game. When players don't play, in the box score they get a DNP (did not play) and then a reason, like injury, coach's decision, etc. The Spurs decided to do things a little different: they listed him as "DNP - old".

TimDuncanOld.png

Hahaha, that is awesome. I love that. Great find Ary.

Still such a dominant big man, but I had to laugh at that, it was just too good.

Anybody here an L.A. Lakers Fan?

Anybody here an L.A. Lakers Fan?

I am. Have been for 27+ yrs. I like still having Bynum & Gasol together. Add Sessions & Kobe's eternal skillz and complement them with a decent bench, that has the makings of a DEEP Playoff run.

How freakin old is Jason Kidd now? 40 something?

Order is restored in Heat nation... for now. Nice to see 36pts from the bench tonight. Looking forward to the Thunder coming to town next week.

Order is restored in Heat nation... for now. Nice to see 36pts from the bench tonight. Looking forward to the Thunder coming to town next week.

Really? I'm not sure if any fan/player is happy to go up against the Thunder right now, they are dominating on both ends of the floor.

Really? I'm not sure if any fan/player is happy to go up against the Thunder right now, they are dominating on both ends of the floor.

Heat play much better @ home like most good teams.

And the regular season is over for jeremy lin...ouch. i wonder if the knicks can hold on to the 8 seed with no amare and lin.

And the regular season is over for jeremy lin...ouch. i wonder if the knicks can hold on to the 8 seed with no amare and lin.

I think they can. I think Iman Shumpert is great.

I just learned that Wilt is the only player ever to finish an NBA season with the top points game in the league and the top assists game in the league. Right now, DWill holds both of those with a 57 point game and a 20 assist game. He's got to be the best PG in the league.

I just learned that Wilt is the only player ever to finish an NBA season with the top points game in the league and the top assists game in the league. Right now, DWill holds both of those with a 57 point game and a 20 assist game. He's got to be the best PG in the league.

I saw your name pop up on this thread and I thought for sure it had something to do with LeBron's 41 and the Heat continuing their home win streak. Interesting stat for DWill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back