Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old and boring > Questionable NBA talent. Lol.

Watching the Heat game. Wade needs to stop relentlessly crashing the offensive boards. I've noticed that all season. Offensive rebounds are good. But he 100% goes after almost every one and it really hurts the Heat when playing transition D. I've seen the guy he's covering hit a few threes in transition already.

You mean you are not going to tell us that Wade is +7 while on the court and James is -3? Im shocked.

LeBron is the key to the heat and even wade knows that. The heat IMHO are better with Wade out of the lineup than with him in it.

LeBron is the key to the heat and even wade knows that. The heat IMHO are better with Wade out of the lineup than with him in it.

Of course he is...But if you read through this thread, you will see how there is a certain ironic identity.

I realize it's just a regular season game, but the Heat giving up over 60 points to the Celtics, who are somewhat offensively challenged, is ridiculous for them given the athleticism they have.

This Celtics team is bringing me back into the fold, they looked awful early in the season and have really turned it around. I still don't think they can beat the Heat or Bulls in a playoff series, but Heat vs. Celtics would be really fun to see in the playoffs. I still believe that last year's series would have gone to 7 games if Rondo hadn't hurt his elbow in game 3.

Of course he is...But if you read through this thread, you will see how there is a certain ironic identity.
Gotcha, I wouldn't be surprised if Wade is gone from this team in the very near future. Bosh is a great player and has proven that when Wade is out of the lineup and he can be the number two player on the floor that he can put up great stats and very efficiently. You have Bosh and LeBron and then some nice pieces around them (I'm talking to you Steve Nash) and a serviceable center and you have the true dynasty that they were hoping for.

You mean you are not going to tell us that Wade is +7 while on the court and James is -3? Im shocked.

LOL this made me giggle like a little schoolgirl.

Does D-Wade whine about foul calls this much all the time? This is not a homer-Celtics-fan question, I just don't watch Miami all that much, and he's been pretty demonstrative at times tonight about not getting calls.

Does D-Wade whine about foul calls this much all the time? This is not a homer-Celtics-fan question, I just don't watch Miami all that much, and he's been pretty demonstrative at times tonight about not getting calls.

He does. He really does get fouled a ton too lol. But he whines a lot. Everybody does. National Bawlers Association

They all do. The stars of today do it constantly. I mean I like Paul Pierce, but that dude brings cheese to every game to go with his whine.

They all do. The stars of today do it constantly. I mean I like Paul Pierce, but that dude brings cheese to every game to go with his whine.

Don't forget the best facial hair of all time!

Funny stat of the day, Paul Pierce has the worst clutch home shooting percentage in the NBA.

Yeah, Pierce does that a lot. Part of the reason I like Ray Allen so much is that he seems to be the exception to that rule. He also does a ton of charity work associated with the hospital where I work, so I like that too.

Should we mention that the Heat have made their comeback in this game with LBJ on the bench?

Yeah, Pierce does that a lot. Part of the reason I like Ray Allen so much is that he seems to be the exception to that rule. He also does a ton of charity work associated with the hospital where I work, so I like that too.

Should we mention that the Heat have made their comeback in this game with LBJ on the bench?

He is also a heck of a golfer and used to play a lot at the Cromwell, CT TPC course. Plus his alter ego is Jesus Shuttlesworth.
And how dare you say that the Heat did anything without LBJ. That sir is absurd, because Wade is terrible.

He is also a heck of a golfer and used to play a lot at the Cromwell, CT TPC course. Plus his alter ego is Jesus Shuttlesworth.
And how dare you say that the Heat did anything without LBJ. That sir is absurd, because Wade is terrible.
I think I'm missing jokes in this thread and need to read som old posts. Ray Allen does play the game right, has the purest J in the league, and hell as you say Ary he was JEsus.

I think I'm missing jokes in this thread and need to read som old posts. Ray Allen does play the game right, has the purest J in the league, and hell as you say Ary he was JEsus.

It might be worth reading the whole thing again. Its pretty funny stuff in here. You can skip the first page though, that stuff is just insane.

Should we mention that the Heat have made their comeback in this game with LBJ on the bench?[\B]

As well as Rondo, Pierce, and KG...

You'll enjoy the thread quite a bit if you read back through it. I'm 110% sure I've probably said quite a few bonehead things, as well as some others! :D

I don't think Garnett ever made this many shots in the fourth quarter when he was a Timberwolf.

tehehehe

You'll enjoy the thread quite a bit if you read back through it. I'm 110% sure I've probably said quite a few bonehead things, as well as some others! :D

Hi. :D Mostly me. My opinions differ very much from a lot of others here.

Anyways, KG is taking the Heat to school no matter who they put on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back