Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch any of the draft last night but this seemed to be the highlights of the night. Genius Stern! Awesome way to go out buddy! Love it!

"I can't hear you" BHAAWAAA!!

That's just too damn funny.

Didn't watch any of the draft last night but this seemed to be the highlights of the night. Genius Stern! Awesome way to go out buddy! Love it!

"I can't hear you" BHAAWAAA!!

That's awesome!

The New Orleans Pelicans? Really? They should have taken the name Jazz back from Utah, who should be the Salters or the Morms or something more Utah-ish.

The New Orleans Pelicans? Really? They should have taken the name Jazz back from Utah, who should be the Salters or the Morms or something more Utah-ish.

Polygamists?

Polygamists?

They could be the Lakers since they are known for one. And the Los Angeles can change their name from the Lakers to the Gangs or something LA-ish.

I love the commentary on the boo being a sign of respect. Pretty funny.

That's the way it goes in this league, you are either really good or really bad. It makes no sense to be a 6th or 7th seed in the playoffs every year. I just wish the Celtics didn't have to take back Gerald Wallace in the deal, his contract is awful and he basically plays the same position as Jeff Green.

From the business side, I understand it. From the "fan" side, it's a huge kick in the gut to know that Pierce will wear another jersey before he retires. Just like when MJ wore the Wizards jersey, it just didn't feel right at all. But back to the business side, Ainge is building up assets again like he did before he pulled of the trades to get KG and Ray Allen. He pretty much knows that no big free agent is coming to Boston, it's just not as desirable of a city for free agents as compared to some other cities. So they either have to get really lucky in the draft by being really bad, or have enough assets to pull off trades for stars from other teams.
I agree Ary, but we have to keep the faith with 9 first round draft picks coming in the next 5 years. I hate seeing Pierce going away from the Celts. I always felt he was here start to finish. But obviously "they" had other plans.

Knicks close to trading Camby, Novak & a couple of draft picks for Bargnani? Don't get it. Bargnani playes smaller than almost any 7'er in the league, has a huge contract & serious injury issues.

Knicks close to trading Camby, Novak & a couple of draft picks for Bargnani? Don't get it. Bargnani playes smaller than almost any 7'er in the league, has a huge contract & serious injury issues.

Sounds like something the knicks would do

So I wonder if Greg Oden will end up in Miami in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back