Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't talk crap about my boy KD :)

I'll still have your back with the Sooners. I cannot stand the Thunder though. Nothing against KD, but I cannot stand Westbrook. I hated Harden until he got to Houston :D

I have a feeling that LeBron is going to get shafted for the MVP this year. I have a sneaky suspicion that KD will get it "just because". Don't get me wrong, KD is an amazing player, but the gap between the first and second best player in the NBA is probably as big as it has been in a few years. LeBron is just on another level.

There is a lot of season left though.

I couldnt agree more.

I think Lebron is alot like Peyton Manning. Voters get tired of the same person winning it year in and year out.

Pretty stoked to be going up to Philly (I know they stink) to see Lebron and the Heat take on the Sixers.

3 rows from the court to see LBJ live in action. CANNOT WAIT!

Pretty stoked to be going up to Philly (I know they stink) to see Lebron and the Heat take on the Sixers.

That is awesome. Should be a fun game.

I can't wait for tonight's hear game. Should be very entertaining

That is awesome. Should be a fun game.

Not overly excited to see them demolish the Sixers, but just excited to go and see LBJ play in person this season.

Getting that close to the court is amazing regardless of who is playing. I had floor seats to one game in my life and it was crazy being that close. Seeing Lebron that close should be fun!

I'm usually a $5 nosebleeds kind of guy, but I had the hookup for one game. It was unforgettable.

Getting that close to the court is amazing regardless of who is playing. I had floor seats to one game in my life and it was crazy being that close. Seeing Lebron that close should be fun!

I'm usually a $5 nosebleeds kind of guy, but I had the hookup for one game. It was unforgettable.

I want tiger courtside for an NBA game. I'm courtside for every one of our (Clemson) games, but it's not really the same when you know the guys playing off the court lol.

I want tiger courtside for an NBA game. I'm courtside for every one of our (Clemson) games, but it's not really the same when you know the guys playing off the court lol.

I agree. After Blake Griffin left OU, student courtside seats were easy to be had as attendance was embarrassing, but you had to get there as soon as the doors opened while he was there. I think it would definitely be a lot better seeing an ACC game right next to the court.

I agree. After Blake Griffin left OU, student courtside seats were easy to be had as attendance was embarrassing, but you had to get there as soon as the doors opened while he was there. I think it would definitely be a lot better seeing an ACC game right next to the court.

It was lots of fun for the NC State game. I'm also really excited for the Miami game this weekend.

Saw LeBron in the nosebleeds at MSG. Unfortunately those weren't $5 (not even close :alien:)...

Saw LeBron in the nosebleeds at MSG. Unfortunately those weren't $5 (not even close :alien:)...

For sure, the Heat always drive the prices up (although I hear that most tickets at MSG are a bit pricey). I'll usually go see pretty average teams. Tickets can usually by had for pretty cheap, but Houston attendance has been in the bottom half of the league for a while now. I guess it is football first.

Heat vs. Thunder. Really don't need to say anything more. Love watching these 2 teams go against each other.

For sure, the Heat always drive the prices up (although I hear that most tickets at MSG are a bit pricey). I'll usually go see pretty average teams. Tickets can usually by had for pretty cheap, but Houston attendance has been in the bottom half of the league for a while now. I guess it is football first.

I went when he was on Cleveland and the Knicks stunk. It was still expensive haha. Now with the Nets in Brooklyn I'd probably go there instead of MSG.

Heat vs. Thunder. Really don't need to say anything more. Love watching these 2 teams go against each other.

Yup. Love that matchup.

In other news, today MJ said that he would take Kobe over Lebron. That doesn't surprise me based on how he's run the Bobcats franchise into the ground. Lol.

Yup. Love that matchup.

In other news, today MJ said that he would take Kobe over Lebron. That doesn't surprise me based on how he's run the Bobcats franchise into the ground. Lol.

When both their careers are over I think LeBron will be the better player. The rings argument is a little weak, Kobe was drafted and traded to a team that had Shaq in his prime. Look at who LeBron played with for his first 7 years in Cleveland. The year they went to the Finals the other 4 starters were Big Z, Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic, and Larry Hughes. The fact he took that team a Finals was amazing.

When both their careers are over I think LeBron will be the better player. The rings argument is a little weak, Kobe was drafted and traded to a team that had Shaq in his prime. Look at who LeBron played with for his first 7 years in Cleveland. The year they went to the Finals the other 4 starters were Big Z, Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic, and Larry Hughes. The fact he took that team a Finals was amazing.

I agree. I would take Lebron over Kobe any day. Unless I needed someone to drop 81 haha.

LeBron went HAM at the end of that half! Heat up 63-46. I will say the refs are having a tough game tonight.

The East was petty weak that year if my memory serves me right, he is a beast no doubt though.

LeBron went HAM at the end of that half! Heat up 63-46. I will say the refs are having a tough game tonight.

Refs are so bad on both sides of the ball. Yeah Lebron went crazy as if he heard the Jordan comments from TNT guys. Love watching that guy play for my team.

Well LeBron's streak of 30+ points 60%+ FG streak ends at 6. He only shot 58% and scored 39 points. What a beast, really love watching him play.

What a loser. Who shoots 58% when it could be 60%? Lol. Another monster game for him. Last guy to score 30+ in the last 7 games leading up to the ASB since Wilt.

Heat still look good. Can't wait for the playoffs. I could care less about the clam dunk contest this year but I know I'll watch it regardless.

I heard this from Cowherd today. Lebron is like 20% Magic, 20% Wilt & 60% Alien!!!

I wanna see him be selfish for 1 game and just go off for 70+ points. But that's not his game.

I can tell you what... watching that game last night... Kevin Durant doesnt even belong in the same paragraph as Lebron in any aspect other than free throw shooting. Lebron completely shut KD down when he was guarding him. Those points KD put up were alot in garbage time and this game was not nearly as close as the final score said.

Lebron is just on a different planet right now. Geeeesh. Fun to see a guy in a zone the way he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back