Official 2020 MLB Thread

Crazy part is that if the phillies win their last 2 and SF splits with the Padres, the phils will make it because of a better division record...lol

Win #20 last night for the mighty Texas Rangers at the expense of the Houston Asterisks; if only they could win the next 2 and keep the * out of the playoffs :LOL:

Win #20 last night for the mighty Texas Rangers at the expense of the Houston Asterisks; if only they could win the next 2 and keep the * out of the playoffs :LOL:
I guess you didn't see that since the Angels lost the Astros are in already.

Still would be nice to beat the Asterisks 3 of 4 though. #CheaterBeaters

Still would be nice to beat the Asterisks 3 of 4 though. #CheaterBeaters
Nothing is gonna change for the Astros so the Rangers may get some gift wins.

I can't seem to figure out this year's Twins team. They are "My team" but every time I think they've got it figured out they all quit hitting and/or the pitching goes "on the fritz."
When I'm ready to give up on them, all of a sudden they win a bunch of games. All in all I've got a feeling that they just don't have what it takes to win it all this year. Last year I thought they did but this year something seems to be missing. I hope I'm wrong again.

Rangers finish the season by taking 3 of 4 from the Asstros which is always nice despite the tough year. It allowed the Rangers to tie the Silver Boot series 5-5 for the year and assured that the Asterisks finished with a losing record. With all the injuries the Rangers had this year combined with starting 6 guys who had never played anything past single A ball (the roster was full of jersey #s in the 70s), the future certainly looks good for the team of Texas. :cool:

#CheaterBeaters :wavey:

Rangers finish the season by taking 3 of 4 from the Asstros which is always nice despite the tough year. It allowed the Rangers to tie the Silver Boot series 5-5 for the year and assured that the Asterisks finished with a losing record. With all the injuries the Rangers had this year combined with starting 6 guys who had never played anything past single A ball (the roster was full of jersey #s in the 70s), the future certainly looks good for the team of Texas. :cool:

#CheaterBeaters :wavey:
Lol the team of Texas. That is hilarious from the little brothers

BURN THE PHILLIES FRONT OFFICE. 1 win from the playoffs despite a 1-7 finish 🤮

Lol the team of Texas. That is hilarious from the little brothers
2020 was the 20th year of the Silver Boot series (originally Lone Star series)

The results to date: Rangers series wins - 9 🔥
Astros series wins - 7
series ended tied - 4
Total games won: Rangers 120 🔥, Astros 95

Will the real "little brothers" stand up (also known as the Cheaters, Asterisks, or Asstros) :wavey:

BURN THE PHILLIES FRONT OFFICE. 1 win from the playoffs despite a 1-7 finish 🤮

I'll give you the Pittsburgh ownership and front office. It's an even trade that will strengthen the Pirates.

I'll give you the Pittsburgh ownership and front office. It's an even trade that will strengthen the Pirates.
Oh man I miss the good days in 2009-2010 when I went to Pitt. I could go to Pirates games and sit wherever I wanted for $1 + StubHub fees.

2020 was the 20th year of the Silver Boot series (originally Lone Star series)

The results to date: Rangers series wins - 9 🔥
Astros series wins - 7
series ended tied - 4
Total games won: Rangers 120 🔥, Astros 95

Will the real "little brothers" stand up (also known as the Cheaters, Asterisks, or Asstros) :wavey:
Division titles. Astros 10, little brothers 7
Playoff appearances. Astros 14, little brothers 8
Pennants. Astros 3, little brothers 2
World Series titles. Astros 1, little brothers still one strike away.

FB_IMG_1601252333267.jpg

Go Tribe! Seems like an uphill battle every round from the beginning to the ALCS...not a lot of confidence in this team other than they got red hot 🔥

Oh man I miss the good days in 2009-2010 when I went to Pitt. I could go to Pirates games and sit wherever I wanted for $1 + StubHub fees.

And you were probably social distancing before that was even a thing.

Pennants won without cheating: Astros 1
World Series titles won without cheating: Astros 0
Cheaters are the lowest form of trash in the sports world, they shouldn't be celebrated.
Head to head over 20 years the Rangers hold a dominating 25 game advantage. #Truth
Head to head over 20 years the Rangers have shown the Asstros to be the True little brother. #Truth

:wavey:

Cheaters are the lowest form of trash in the sports world, they shouldn't be celebrated.
Head to head over 20 years the Rangers hold a dominating 25 game advantage. #Truth
Head to head over 20 years the Rangers have shown the Asstros to be the True little brother. #Truth

:wavey:
Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

finally wrapping my head around the Phillies collapsing yet again. 9-16 over the last 25 and 1-7 over the last 8 games. they could have backed their way in with just 1 win......SMH. see ya klentak, good riddance

Whatever you gotta tell yourself.
I almost thought you were gonna man up and admit you are wrong, but instead you throw out some stupid cliche. I guess that's par for the course for someone who celebrates dishonestly & cheating; how sad.

Guys let’s take a step back and remember it’s a game and this is a golf forum. No reason to get personal.

@AndyL0711 apparently my puppies didn’t approve of the Phillies recent performance either... 🤦‍♂️ Gotta say I wasn’t as mad as I probably would have been in the midst of the 10-1 run 😆
752E3660-19CC-49CF-91F4-B8291DDE082A.jpeg

I can't seem to figure out this year's Twins team. They are "My team" but every time I think they've got it figured out they all quit hitting and/or the pitching goes "on the fritz."
When I'm ready to give up on them, all of a sudden they win a bunch of games. All in all I've got a feeling that they just don't have what it takes to win it all this year. Last year I thought they did but this year something seems to be missing. I hope I'm wrong again.
Sanó looks like a liability out there. 90 strikeouts in 53 games. Yikes! But it only takes one good swing for him to change a game or start heating up.

On to the next round

Indians fighting their way back...

Back