Official 2020 MLB Thread

Wow this is getting crazy. And supposedly pictures to support the buzzer claims

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Wow this is getting crazy. And supposedly pictures to support the buzzer claims

This is so juicy. I cannot stand the cockiness from that organization during their run so I hope they throw the book at these guys if it’s true

And now allegations that MLB knee Mike Trout was on HGH due to a loophole for a thyroid issue.

And now allegations that MLB knee Mike Trout was on HGH due to a loophole for a thyroid issue.

I saw that too... this has been a ridiculous offseason lol

NO wonder Lizard was such a deadly hitter. Is he going to get banned for life? For his sake I hope he stashed some millions away before he gets banned...

I kind of feel like if they win championships, or awards and are found to have cheated, public auction the ring or the award and give the money to SU2C or another charity, or give then the option of lifetime ban.

MLB has said they found no evidence of external devices. I wonder if this the last we hear of this?

If MLB had a way to take away the Championships from Houston and Boston - They should.
Both teams were found of cheating - Make all those WS rings meaningless (Probably be worth more because of the oddity)
Make a statement.

Donaldson to the Twins really leaves a big gaping hole in the Braves lineup. Arenado seems unlikely but kris Bryant would certainly still be a viable option.

Donaldson to the Twins really leaves a big gaping hole in the Braves lineup. Arenado seems unlikely but kris Bryant would certainly still be a viable option.

It is going to be very interesting to see how the Bryant thing plays out. Personally, I don't think he gets moved, but if he does, the Braves make a ton of sense.

It is going to be very interesting to see how the Bryant thing plays out. Personally, I don't think he gets moved, but if he does, the Braves make a ton of sense.
Agreed. No matter what happens, whether he gets his grievance or not, 1 or 2 years of service left still makes sense for the Braves to trade for him. 2 years they’d have to give up a bigger haul of prospects but 1 year still would allow the cubs to get something in return.

Verlander getting interviewed at the LPGA pro-am. lol

HOF ballots being counted... I'm ready to be let down again

let's hope a guy with a better WAR than Jeter and a better road OPS than Griffey can finally get in

Last edited:
The rookie / young guy who went crazy hitting HRs would be the 3b of the future, wouldn’t he?

lol 1 guy didn't vote for Jeter.

lol 1 guy didn't vote for Jeter.

Probably a Red Sox fan. Lol. Heck, I would have voted for him and Mariano. Those are the only two Yankees that I always had mad respect for.

Probably a Red Sox fan. Lol. Heck, I would have voted for him and Mariano. Those are the only two Yankees that I always had mad respect for.

Esp with a uncrowded ballot. Oh well.

I'm happy for Larry Walker.

Bonds and Clemens barely move, that doesn't bode well. Schilling will get in next year unless he goes crazy in 2020

Bonds and Clemens barely move, that doesn't bode well. Schilling will get in next year unless he goes crazy in 2020

Yeah, I thought is was a lock he would be unanimous. Heck, Walker went from 34 to 54 to induction so you never know. I watched Clemens play 18 holes on Saturday at the LPGA tournament and he didn't appear to be juicing. Although he did drive the 330 yard par 4...

Yanks/Dodgers....Yanks in 7

Back