Official 2020 MLB Thread

zbeekner4

Proud 2019 Grandaddy Alum
Reaction score
Handicap
Couldn’t find a thread for 2020 MLB so here it is!

What a crazy ending to 2019, but today marks a new year where everyone is 0-0!

Really hoping to see Donaldson stay with the Braves. Lots of rumors flying around about the Twins, Dodgers, Nationals...but im hoping we can spend the money to keep him here.

I’m a Giants fan. Team is in transition especially with the loss of Mad Bum to free agency.

I see 2020 as shaping up to be the year of the Yankees.

Yoenis Cespedes fractured his ankle last year when a wild boar that was trapped on his Florida ranch charged at or startled him upon release, causing him to step in a hole.

We are 28 days away from pitchers and catchers reporting!

Who do you like to win the World Series?

1. The Giants. I have been a fan since the late 60s. I got to witness 3 championships last decade.
2. Any team other than the Yankees or the Dodgers. I live in Yankee country and Yankee fans annoy me (as do Red Sox fans) and the Dodgers should be self-explanatory.
3. Tampa Bay. My daughter is in Tampa and I usually make 1 or 2 games a year at the Trop (the worst stadium in Baseball east of the Oakland Coliseum - at least the bathrooms don't flood at the Trop)

1. The Giants. I have been a fan since the late 60s. I got to witness 3 championships last decade.
2. Any team other than the Yankees or the Dodgers. I live in Yankee country and Yankee fans annoy me (as do Red Sox fans) and the Dodgers should be self-explanatory.
3. Tampa Bay. My daughter is in Tampa and I usually make 1 or 2 games a year at the Trop (the worst stadium in Baseball east of the Oakland Coliseum - at least the bathrooms don't flood at the Trop)

100% on board with #2.

I'm rooting for Angels, hopefully they stop wasting the prime years of possibly the best player to ever play the game.

I just hope my Reds are still in the hunt around the All-Star break. :(

Astros or Braves

Played in school but never really got into watching until they start showing the playoffs. I will go with the Twins.

I am a Cardinals fan through and through, but not silly enough to think they currently have enough to get it done.

The Arenado rumors are very interesting.. If they could add him, and find a way to resign Ozuna or grab Castellanos, this team starts to look quite a bit different.

I hope it’s the Dodgers but it’s hard to pick against the Yankees

I just hope my Reds are still in the hunt around the All-Star break. :(
Wade Miley and Mike Moustakous should be solid additions to your team. Way better than what the Twins have done.

Really hoping to see the Blue Jays improve this year.
With all the moves they made to the pitching staff, something has to give there.

Paging Mike Dean.. are the Indians in full on rebuild? I feel like if Lindor is moved it is tough to argue anything else

The $5M fine is a joke as the Astros will save most of that on the salaries with today's firings.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back