Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

Can someone tell me the leading overall "Full Season" scores for groups 1 and 2 please?

thanks!

I'm all set for this current tourney, but I won't be able to change my players around after tomorrow :( But next week, I"ll be screwed!! I already have my players set and tomorrow will be the last day that I'll get a chance to update it for next week's tourney, yikes!!!

I finally won a week!

Although he missed the guy that was tied with me with 216 points for the week. Waiting to hear back from him.

Is there a tiebreaker for the weekly win?

I finally won a week!

Although he missed the guy that was tied with me with 216 points for the week. Waiting to hear back from him.

Is there a tiebreaker for the weekly win?

You both get the free dozen Srixons and a hat :)

Congrats!! I haven't won in a while, I've lost that magic touch...although I did have Lee Westwood playing all the way through and he won boosting me up 3 spots with 198 points this week :clapp:

You both get the free dozen Srixons and a hat :)

Congrats!! I haven't won in a while, I've lost that magic touch...although I did have Lee Westwood playing all the way through and he won boosting me up 3 spots with 198 points this week :clapp:
That's good news, thanks!

Way to go!

THP! THP! THP!

I just checked... I am in first place overall when you combine the first two seasons!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

I just checked... I am in first place overall when you combine the first two seasons!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

WR,
How many points do you have? I've got 3,655 and am leading group 1.

I have 3681 points

:soldier::starwars::zsimpsons:

As my 6 year old like to say, "It's on, like Donkey Kong."

Good to see THPer's ruling the roost.

Did a THP'r win the Spring season? I've been waiting for an email...

Anyone from group 1 or 3 have their group's high for the week? I led group 2 with 160pts...

Group 1 high this week was 184 pts. Another team had 170. Most were around 130 this week.

I won the Group 1 Spring Season with 1,803 pts and I'm leading Group 1 for Full Season with 3,787 pts. White Rhino might've won a set of wedges. But, haven't heard yet.

Group 1 high this week was 184 pts. Another team had 170. Most were around 130 this week.

I won the Group 1 Spring Season with 1,803 pts and I'm leading Group 1 for Full Season with 3,787 pts. White Rhino might've won a set of wedges. But, haven't heard yet.

Our Group (2) high was 1845 for the Spring and 3827 for the Season... neither are White Rhino, although he's not trailing by much... only 2pt behind for the full season at this point.

I won Group 1 (Group ID#1617) this week with 185. Anybody have the other groups scores?

I was SUCH a bonehead this week, I forgot to set my rosters.. .probably cost me a shot at anything as far as season prize goes. I am so pissed!!! :angry: :banghead:

I was SUCH a bonehead this week, I forgot to set my rosters.. .probably cost me a shot at anything as far as season prize goes. I am so pissed!!! :angry: :banghead:

Man that sucks. You were leading the whole thing at one point. So, I know you had a chance at some good stuff. Keep in it. Maybe you'll bag some winners no one else does.

It just seems to keep getting harder and harder, I keep dropping down 2-3 slots...and I think I'm 20 something :( Oh well, at least I at least won 1 time, that's fine with me :D

Back